Liver values - a little concerned

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
After a 6 weeks of 1 test cyp (injectable, non-methyl) I finished w/ 4 weeks of Superdrol. I had my blood work done after 4 weeks of PCT and my testosterone levels were fine. The Dr. said my liver values were off a little so he ran another test. He then called and said my CK levels were 1384 and that I needed to come in right away. How concerned should I be?

Everything else was normal, these levels were off:

AST 55
ALT 97
CK 1384

Thanks,

-TF

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
AST 55
ALT 97
CK 1384

Thanks,

-TF
These can all be elevated from muscle/cell damage. Do as the Dr. says, but don't push the panic button yet. They can be elevated s'dary to rigorous exercise/resistance training as well as disease/cardiac event. Did you workout prior to testing?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Do I know you as Terd Ferguson on another site?

Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson

Awards
Do I know you as Terd Ferguson on another site?
I don't think so. I only post here for BB stuff.

These can all be elevated from muscle/cell damage. Do as the Dr. says, but don't push the panic button yet. They can be elevated s'dary to rigorous exercise/resistance training as well as disease/cardiac event. Did you workout prior to testing?
I worked out about 12 hours prior. I read where that is what effects teh CK levels, and that you are not supposed to work out for at least 24 hours prior to testing. Techinically I had wokred out twice in those 24 hours if you count my cardio session. Football players were tested after a 2 / day wokrouts and their levels were above 5000. I feel better now...

-TF