got me 20g of 4AD cyp now what?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
Just recieved my 4AD cyp from 1fast400, now what is the best method to use this for the highest conversion rate for maximal effectiveness? Opinions?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4AD CYP

BUMP on this..

I've got 40g but no pins (need to stay legal). Is it possible to do up an "intraoral" and get the same effect?

One would think the delivery would be close to injection if complexed with some 1fast cyclodextrin. It's the duration of action/dosing frequency that I'm unclear on..

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Why are you not doing a transdermal?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Pinning is not illegal. The substances can be but the act of injecting is not a crime, nor is owning pins or syringes.

elijah_123

Awards
Doing a good transdermal is just as "illegal" as injecting isn't it?

Intransasal (if that is what intraoral means) is limited.
No more than 25 mg per dose, so your going to be sniffing very often. Buy some tgel or inject it. If you want to stay strictly legal buy some empty gel caps.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Remember, there is nothing illegal with transdermals when you used for cosmetic purposes. Your using a lotion, nothing illegal about that....

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm well versed in transdermals but for various reasons (contact with others/esters not being optimal) I'm looking at other methods.

As far as pinning not being illegal, that various from state to state and county to county. Simple posession where I live looks to be at the very least iffy and at the very most illegal. With what has happened recently to personal order info. at some of these kit sites also concerns me.

I have a lot to lose, so I won't go that route.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
There are NO other options that will be effective. Either make a dermal or pin. Otherwise your pissing your money away. Orally you will be lucky to see any results at all.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The cyp ester is extremely long and will absolutely kill transdermal absorption. Even orally it is no better than swallowing the base modification.

IMO, it is best prepared for injection using a 1% BA/5% BB/Cottonseed Oil matrix at 250mg/mL concetration.

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Wow chemo, so with cyp even dermals are out of the picture. Thanks for clearing that up. I take it is safe to say that any cyp product is a pin only option? Thanks again.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
One could also try for lymphatic delivery with an ester that long but transdermal is out.

Chemo

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
So apply a similar method as Bill L. has with his oral's?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Also, what is the best you could truly hope for with a lymphatic delivery? 10%? 20%? 40%?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I say "intraoral" I mean along the lines that psychodiol is usually used. Chemo, what are your thoughts on that kind of delivery with a cyp ester?

Seems to me bypassing the liver/digestive system, the high bioavailability and less product used is a nice combination. Question is, will the cyp ester extend the duration of action long enough to negate the frequent dosing usually seen with this method?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
mixelflick why dont u pick up rick collins book so ur not so iffy on legalities of these substances(seems like a great investment for anyone)...why do u think the cyp ester would make it better for intranasal..if u noticed the psychodiols are cyclos..just curious

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have already bought it and read the whole thing. As well, I called his firm to get their opinion as to kits/pins and they essentially said what I mentioned earlier. Hey, I was hoping for a yes/no but of course you'll never get that from a lawyer. I am satisified they did their best in lieu of that though.

It's a great book and I highly recommend it. Their service is awesome too. Ordered on a Sat. and received it Monday!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As to the cyp ester, it's not that I'm so convinced that it'll be a good match for "intraoral".... however, if it is it offers a viable alternative to injections if absorption and duration of action are similar.

I can live with say, 4 squirts twice a day every 12 hours (total of 8 squirts). Multiple squirts every two hours is too much hassle.

drfly

Awards
just curious, when u're saying intraoral, do u mean intra-nasal or sublingual, because one is absorbed in the nasal cavity, whereas the other is absorbed in the mouth, and by saying intraoral u're actually saying a sublingual, but from the sounds of it, u're talking about an intranasal. it doesnt really matter because there very similar in absorption. but basically, i would say u're gonna have to stick it, because the cypionate ester is a very hard ester to get to absorb through any membrane, even one as thin as the lining of u're nasal passage.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I am interested in the inject method, give me options, and some home brew recipies, what is the best mg per ml I can expect, something I can do with 25g pins

lovetoeat

Awards

IMO, it is best prepared for injection using a 1% BA/5% BB/Cottonseed Oil matrix at 250mg/mL concetration.

Chemo

hey guys I am interested in the inject method, give me options, and some home brew recipies, what is the best mg per ml I can expect, something I can do with 25g pins

Chemo's post above was at the beginning of the thread.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
chemo do u recommend syringe filtering..i know that kilo's cyp was only 93.5%

elijah_123

Awards
Search for RVEXLER and Chemo's posts about injecting 4-Ad cyp. They have all the formulas and info you should need.

About the purity, I think Chemo stated (it'll be in the above mentioned thread) that the other 6-7% is test and boledone maybe DON"T QUOTE ME going of the top of my head. So injecting them shouldn't be a problem... seems others have done ok with it.

If you go the kit route all the filters you need are provided, if you go the cheaper home done way then the above mentioned posts contain that info also.

Save and print the threads.. they are good stuff.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
So apply a similar method as Bill L. has with his oral's?
The basic premise is the same...
Originally posted by windwords7
Also, what is the best you could truly hope for with a lymphatic delivery? 10%? 20%? 40%?
Hard to say...lymphatic delivery is an elusive concept without the money to pursue studies.
Originally posted by Mixelflick
When I say "intraoral" I mean along the lines that psychodiol is usually used. Chemo, what are your thoughts on that kind of delivery with a cyp ester?

Seems to me bypassing the liver/digestive system, the high bioavailability and less product used is a nice combination. Question is, will the cyp ester extend the duration of action long enough to negate the frequent dosing usually seen with this method?
Psychodiol is complexed with a cyclodextrin to make it water soluble.  In this rescpect the cyp is not a good candidate.
Originally posted by drfly
just curious, when u're saying intraoral, do u mean intra-nasal or sublingual, because one is absorbed in the nasal cavity, whereas the other is absorbed in the mouth, and by saying intraoral u're actually saying a sublingual, but from the sounds of it, u're talking about an intranasal. it doesnt really matter because there very similar in absorption. but basically, i would say u're gonna have to stick it, because the cypionate ester is a very hard ester to get to absorb through any membrane, even one as thin as the lining of u're nasal passage.
I think he means simply complexed with a cyclodextrin and therefore works equally well for both modes.
Originally posted by wojo
chemo do u recommend syringe filtering..i know that kilo's cyp was only 93.5%
ALWAYS use a sterile filter...

And the other 6.5% may not be the kind of impurity you are thinking of :)
Originally posted by elijah_123
Search for RVEXLER and Chemo's posts about injecting 4-Ad cyp. They have all the formulas and info you should need.

About the purity, I think Chemo stated (it'll be in the above mentioned thread) that the other 6-7% is test and boledone maybe DON"T QUOTE ME going of the top of my head. So injecting them shouldn't be a problem... seems others have done ok with it.

If you go the kit route all the filters you need are provided, if you go the cheaper home done way then the above mentioned posts contain that info also.

Save and print the threads.. they are good stuff.
Couldn't have said it better myself...

Chemo