Week 2-3: 450 mg Prop (150 EOD)
Week 4-6: 450mg Prop (150 EOD)/20mg Superdrol

PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/10
Rebound XT 50/75/75/50/25

Other Supplements:

Milk Thistle
Flax Seed Oil

This will be my first time using any actual anabolic. This cycle i will be doing a lean bulk. I have done two superdrol cycles with great success, gaining about 17-18 lbs each cycle. Some of that was fat due to my diet and going for an all-out bulk. I want to try to keep the same bodyfat or lose some while gaining muscle. As far as doing the superdrol at week4, i feel SD shuts me down really bad so i don't want to use it in the beginning.

joshua45stang

Awards
Here is how i look right now. I'm at 242 and I'm cutting with just a good diet and cardio. Arms are 18.5 inches bench is at 355x3

Attachments

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Everythinng looks pretty solid, but here are some of my suggestions anyways.

You might want to think about maybe starting your sd cycle on your 3rd week (making it a 4 week cycle) and starting at 10mg just to ease your body into it. I know your well over 200 lbs so the 20 mg isnt really a big thing for you, but I would do this just as a safety measure.

Second, I would look into other supps as well instead of just milk thislt & flax. If you look at quickryde's log of his sd cycle he has it all there, but to save you some work I'd also take Taurine (for the possible back pumps), Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, & Odorless Garlic. It seems like a lot but there are certainly benefits that come from taking these supps. I've heard you should load them 2 weeks before cycles.

And lastly, make sure you eat right!! You can honestly take all the supps you want but a solid diet & workout are the foundation for a superb body.

joshua45stang

Awards
Everythinng looks pretty solid, but here are some of my suggestions anyways.

You might want to think about maybe starting your sd cycle on your 3rd week (making it a 4 week cycle) and starting at 10mg just to ease your body into it. I know your well over 200 lbs so the 20 mg isnt really a big thing for you, but I would do this just as a safety measure.

Second, I would look into other supps as well instead of just milk thislt & flax. If you look at quickryde's log of his sd cycle he has it all there, but to save you some work I'd also take Taurine (for the possible back pumps), Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, & Odorless Garlic. It seems like a lot but there are certainly benefits that come from taking these supps. I've heard you should load them 2 weeks before cycles.

And lastly, make sure you eat right!! You can honestly take all the supps you want but a solid diet & workout are the foundation for a superb body.
As far as extending superdrol another week, I have run a 3/2/3 cycle my first time and after the first three weeks i gained maybe 4 lbs that last three weeks so i will be only running it 3 weeks. I have taurine on hand but i didnt need it my last cycle. My diet does need to tighten up since i'm doing a lean bulk. We'll see how it goes. Ill be starting this cycle in about a month. Thanks for the advice!

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When will you be starting this cycle? Didnt you just get done with a superdrol cycle?

joshua45stang

Awards
When will you be starting this cycle? Didnt you just get done with a superdrol cycle?
I finished my cycle September 29 and I'm doing this proposed cycle no earlier than the week after thanksgiving. That would be off cycle for 8 and 1/2 weeks at the earliest.