Tren acetate solvent question
- 10-28-2005, 09:59 PM
- 10-28-2005, 10:49 PM
10-29-2005, 01:33 AM
I think you would have to use Trenbolone Base for that. Suspensions are done with base hormones or c-17 compounds... no ester.
I could be wrong though.
10-30-2005, 01:21 AM
The advantage in esters are their greater solubility in oil over the free alcohols. I agree, if it's a base steroid its best suspended in H2O (with very little or no BA) but esters are generally in oil. Chorbutanol is a better choice here than BA. BA makes test suspension turn to mush. Unless the crystals were very, very fine (1-5microns) and a low ester like acetate or prop was used, I'd just put it in oil. An oil like castor with a co-solvent like ethyl oleate to thin it would slow it down about as much as you could ask for from an acetate. Maybe 2 times per/wk injects, but I am unsure of the partition coefficient with TA so don't quote me on that. It would take some experimenting to see.
10-30-2005, 02:52 AM
10-30-2005, 07:16 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kbear in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:43 PM
- By fudgebutt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-21-2008, 09:28 PM
- By mad_cereal_love in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2006, 08:59 PM
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 02-04-2006, 02:31 PM
- By 1ad man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2006, 03:43 PM