Tren acetate solvent question

1. Tren acetate solvent question

I am far from a chemical expert so this is probably a stupid question but here goes......if tren is pinned eod or even daily why does the carrier have to be a oil? Couldnt it be suspended in water and maybe ba for sterility and then pinned with finer gauge pins?

2. Hmmm... Good question.

Maybe it has to do with the amount of pain? I dunno....

3. I think you would have to use Trenbolone Base for that. Suspensions are done with base hormones or c-17 compounds... no ester.

I could be wrong though.

4. The advantage in esters are their greater solubility in oil over the free alcohols. I agree, if it's a base steroid its best suspended in H2O (with very little or no BA) but esters are generally in oil. Chorbutanol is a better choice here than BA. BA makes test suspension turn to mush. Unless the crystals were very, very fine (1-5microns) and a low ester like acetate or prop was used, I'd just put it in oil. An oil like castor with a co-solvent like ethyl oleate to thin it would slow it down about as much as you could ask for from an acetate. Maybe 2 times per/wk injects, but I am unsure of the partition coefficient with TA so don't quote me on that. It would take some experimenting to see.

5. Dr. D, is that Easy E in your avatar? lol

6. Quote Originally Posted by bry151
    Dr. D, is that Easy E in your avatar? lol

Haha, yeah, your the first to guess it right. BooooYaaa!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren Acetate Homebrew BA/BB concentrations...
    By kbear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:43 PM
  2. Test Prop, Tren Ace dosage question
    By fudgebutt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 08:28 PM
  3. HELP - tren acetate problem/qu...
    By mad_cereal_love in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 07:59 PM
  4. Replies: 42