Tren-X vs. T1/T2

neckcrank

Awards
I just finished a 2 week cycle of Tren-X of 6ml daily (3ml morning & 3ml 10-12 hrs later), calories were up, as was training intensity. I started at 211lbs finished at 212lbs, bf stayed the same at 15%. I did not notice any real strength gains on this cycle. I did a 2 week Mag-10 cycle last month and gained 9lbs and strength went through the roof. I was a little sceptical about transdermals and after this I still feel the same. Should I have done something different, or is Tren-X just not a good product. Would I get the gains expected from T-1/T-1Pro, how does your transdermals rate against Tren-X or Mag-10?

Thanks for the help...

NeckCrank

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Would I get the gains expected from T-1/T-1Pro, how does your transdermals rate against Tren-X or Mag-10?
cheaper, more effective, hence better value. simply can't go wrong (with T-1/Pro)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it's the way Trenabol-X is formulated, and also the fact that they don't even know what the forumlation is.. Tren-X is a good product, but for a product that tells you what you're using, T1 or T1 Pro...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Better yet...learn how to brew yourself and when PH's become illegal simply substitute powders ;)

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Awww, no picking on the "secret chineese transdermal mix"

There are a lot of factors that could have contributed to the transdermal not performing as you expected. I would give T-1 a shot. Most people do find that 4 week cycles are more effective than 2, so keep that in mind.