Which One!!!!

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Ok im 26 years old with 7 years of training. i've done cycles of superdrol and M1T. But Im definatly going to try either methoxy-TRN or Halodrol-50. Which one do you guys think will provide me with better results?? I will be using Milk thistle with either one and following the cycle with nolva and Rebound XT. I want to make my purchase tommorow so if anyone has info please share.

Thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes it is just too easy.

These are both new products...but definitely try either :)

magic8ball

Awards
I haven't found much positive feedback on the TRN, so I will be purchasing the Halodrol-50.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
gut instinct, I'll go with the TRN. Not really sold on the wisdom (or safety) of the Gaspari stuff.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't found much positive feedback on the TRN, so I will be purchasing the Halodrol-50.

:think: Did'nt they both just come out? So I am wondering about the positive feedback...

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
thanks for the replies... I knew that they were both new but I didnt know if one was thought to be superior to the other, I appreciate it though. Im probobly going to go with Halodrol first though. Ill post results

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:think: Did'nt they both just come out? So I am wondering about the positive feedback...
OK...I'm positive they are new ;)

Halo is speculated to be quite harsh metabolically. If you live it's positive...right?

magic8ball

Awards
OK...I'm positive they are new ;)

Halo is speculated to be quite harsh metabolically. If you live it's positive...right?
so do you suggest the methoxy or just sticking with SD

stinkfist

Awards
so do you suggest the methoxy or just sticking with SD
This could be just a guess, but I think what he his saying is that maybe you or other users in general should not be so anxious to try these new substances that have little to no information about them. While both products "sound" like the next best thing there could be serious ramifications to your health. Now I myself ordered two bottles of Methoxy on pre-sale and will pick up 2 orders of Halodrol as well, but that is just so that I have them. I have no intentions to use them in the near future at this time. If things turn out that they are too toxic then I will rid myself of them both. If it becomes that both products are awesome with just overhyped sides then I think I will have done well on my purchase, but if they are too harsh then I will just cut my loss and move on to something else. Losing $190 is better than doing serious and possible irreversible damage to my health. Jmo.

mitch911

Awards
This could be just a guess, but I think what he his saying is that maybe you or other users in general should not be so anxious to try these new substances that have little to no information about them. While both products "sound" like the next best thing there could be serious ramifications to your health. Now I myself ordered two bottles of Methoxy on pre-sale and will pick up 2 orders of Halodrol as well, but that is just so that I have them. I have no intentions to use them in the near future at this time. If things turn out that they are too toxic then I will rid myself of them both. If it becomes that both products are awesome with just overhyped sides then I think I will have done well on my purchase, but if they are too harsh then I will just cut my loss and move on to something else. Losing $190 is better than doing serious and possible irreversible damage to my health. Jmo.
great points just because something comes out with all the big hype with the cool facts about how many lbs you can gain in such little time filling your head up with these awesome results leads to impulse buys and impulse use when really your just being the genie pigs for the company

magic8ball

Awards
Thanks for your point of view stinkfist. I wasn't looking to go into this blindly and I am on the same page as you. If the sides outweigh the gains then it is not worth the risk. With all the second ban talk going around I wanted to have one on hand in case it is a winner.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRN (17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone) sounds like an analog of Tren(17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one) It is pretty popular and pretty safe

Halodrol is likely an analog of Halotestin (9-alpha-fluoro-11-beta-hydroxy-17-alpha-methyl-4-androstene-3-one,17b-ol )[Fluoxymesterone]
Characteristics:

With the exception of perhaps anadrol, Halotestin is the single most dangerous steroid to use. Its liver toxicity is unrivaled and you wouldn't be the first person to end up in the hospital with jaundice and dangerously elevated liver values after a hefty cycle of fluoxymesterone. My question has often been simply "Why?". Fluoxymesterone has a low anabolic capacity. The results in mass would be small to non-existent. Qualitatively similar gains as one would book with trenbolone, but tren would go for equal or less money, deliver three times the gains and wouldn't be half as risky to use. Therefor the sole marked use of fluoxymesterone that is actually warranted is that by power- and weightlifters seeking to boost strength while remaining in a set weight class.

In any case, and whatever the reason of use, 4 weeks is the best duration of use, 6 weeks at the most. As stated before, many athletes, having used fluoxymesterone while not under supervision of a physician, have ended up in the hospital with life-threatening conditions.

But yes...what stinkfist said.
This could be just a guess, but I think what he his saying is that maybe you or other users in general should not be so anxious to try these new substances that have little to no information about them. While both products "sound" like the next best thing there could be serious ramifications to your health.

magic8ball

Awards
Thank you for the info B5150. I'll be sticking with the SD for now.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
TRN looks yummy. I was wondering about a fluorided, almost-methylated steroid. Now I know.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either one imo should not be used by the novel PH user.

Methoxy tren could be as potent or nearly as potent as methyltren, which is some nasty stuff. Halo is well, what B said.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
With tried and true stuff like SD or Ergomax I don't see the need for Halodrol or Methoxy Tren. Simply put, the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. I'd convert Fina to Tren Ace instead of Methoxy Tren myself, anything that gets compared to methyl tren would be off limits for me, there are just many anabolics out there that work good

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With tried and true stuff like SD or Ergomax I don't see the need for Halodrol or Methoxy Tren. Simply put, the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. I'd convert Fina to Tren Ace instead of Methoxy Tren myself, anything that gets compared to methyl tren would be off limits for me, there are just many anabolics out there that work good
i agree and also disagree yes sticking with what we know is by far the best and its what ill be doing until its no longer possible. but with SD already being dicontinued and all this talk (hearsay and paranoia) of an impending second ban it might not be all that bad an idea to do as skinfist said and pick it up regardless, to have on hand in case it turns out to be a golden goose.JMO.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The nomenclature of the H50 I saw on the bottle at the O was vague. It didn't appear to have a 2-hydroxymethylene function as I remember and it was not clear where the halogen was located. I wrote the most likely structure on a napkin but now I don't remember. I'd go with the MeO-Tren at 6mg/d MAX and do bloodwork halfway though if you exceed 3mg/d.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D - thanks for your opinion on the Halodrol.

What do you think results from Methoxy Tren (I assume that is what you mean by MeOH - that usually denotes methanol) will be like?

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is likely an analog of Halotestin (9-alpha-fluoro-11-beta-hydroxy-17-alpha-methyl-4-androstene-3-one,17b-ol )[Fluoxymesterone]
For what's it worth:

Patrick Arnold stated, "my guess about halodrol is that it is 1-dehydro fluoxymesterone"

To which Bruce Kneller replied, "Good guess...it's totally wrong and way off, but it's a very good guess anyhow. Better than everyone else's guess to date. Polydehydrogenated would mean multiple double bonds and since fluoxymesterone as a DB at C4-5 already, your guess that is also has one at C1-2 would seem very logical. Halotestin also has hydroxyls at 11b and 17b so you're probably thinking that covers the "polyhydrogenated". You'd make a pretty good detective, Pat. The methyl is obvious. Your thinking "halo" must be fluorinated and at 9a and that is a logical assumption too. Of course there are other halogens, right?"

These two also discussed Methoxy-TRN with Kneller's assertion, "There is no listing for "methoxytrenbolone" in VIDA so I have no clue where Author gets his figures from. There is a listing on page 287 of VIDA for 17b-methoxymethyloxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one and it is 2000X more androgenic and anabolic (orally) than 17a-methyl-testosterone. This is not the same compound as what ALRI is proposing to sell. I have no clue how effective this will be (the ALRI compound) but my thoughts, as a "hobbyist chemist" are that it will be both potent and VERY toxic or it will be weak and VERY toxic."

Patrick Arnold's comments on it were, "I don't believe that this compound will have any activity. It would have to be metabolized back into the 17beta-hydroxyl compound. to do so, you would have to break the ether bond. this is a saturated ether, not a enyl ether. that means it will not hydrolyze or break down unless under extreme chemical conditions. your body should not have any enzymes which can perform this feat."

Now, before you tell me about what you think of the character, motives, and etc of the two aforementioned gents, allow me to point out that this is virtually ALL the information this is out there from any sort of source about either of these compounds, and also that I stated: "For what's it worth" at the beginning of this posting.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, before you tell me about what you think of the character, motives, and etc of the two aforementioned gents,
that would be sooo un-characteristic of me...their repuations speak for themselves ;)
allow me to point out that this is virtually ALL the information this is out there from any sort of source about either of these compounds, and also that I stated: "For what's it worth" at the beginning of this posting.
I had read some of what PA said in another thread (or maybe that one) that was similar to what you posted. You would like to believe that BK has developed something remarkable. It would be of course his speculation as well on the TRN, and set, if true. Either way, I (you may as well) have no intention of becoming a purchaser of either of these. Previous insights makes today hindsight look like some gems of wisdom. We have been through the ban sensationalism and capitolism in the past. I am well off today without need for these sort of exploitations and products.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D - thanks for your opinion on the Halodrol.

What do you think results from Methoxy Tren (I assume that is what you mean by MeOH - that usually denotes methanol) will be like?
No, not MeOH. I think it's MeO, the 17b methyl ether of tren. In that case, it will have a lower receptor affinity for sure (and a proportional drop in activity from MT) but should be orally active. If at least 10% potency is retained from the parent compound, it will still be quite potent with lower toxicity at 10mg or less I'd guess. Maybe I am reading the structure wrong. Do you have any links to these 2 compounds? As for the Halodrol-50, a 1-dehydro structure loses it's potency with an 11b-OH addition, with all due respect to PA & BK. :rolleyes: I doubt that's what it is, though a 9-Fl may restore some of it's lost potency if any intrinsic potency were still present. Seems like a lot of work just to achieve a "so-so" steroid. At 50mg/dose, that's probably all it is.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Either way, I (you may as well) have no intention of becoming a purchaser of either of these.
I can say without reservation that I will not be purchasing either Methoxy-TRN or Halodrol.