What do you guys think the future holds for us AAS users?

freakboy

Awards
I'm just curious and kinda worried about the future and AAS use... Do you think we'll always be able to get our hands on AAS? Do you think it'll always be as easy as it is now?

Opinions boys!!

freakboy

Awards
nobody feels like giving their input on this subject?

its an interesting subject...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
wheatgrass, carrot juice, long fasts and meditation...

freakboy

Awards
so you dont think we have a chance to be using AAS say ten yrs down the road?

What about the next 5 yrs.?

I know i'm askin alot but it worries me that i won't get to do my share of AAS cycles dammit!

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Steroids have been illegal for over a decade and it didn't stop people from using. So long as there is a demand, you can bet there are going to be people who will supply steroids.

Campeon

Awards
the illegal drug trade will continue to expand and be even bigger in the future than it is today...as corporations become peopleless entities owned by the wealthy elite and the rift between the haves and have nots expands underground blackmarkets will be the norm...

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
AAS distribution won't change much, LEO has higher priorities to focus on.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
aas will be obsolete in the future dont even worry about it, youll be able to snap your fingers and grow muscle.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious and kinda worried about the future and AAS use... Do you think we'll always be able to get our hands on AAS? Do you think it'll always be as easy as it is now?

Opinions boys!!
future = in my mail box....

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Steroids have been illegal for over a decade and it didn't stop people from using. So long as there is a demand, you can bet there are going to be people who will supply steroids.
I agree 100%. Even though pot, crack, heroine etc. are obviously not related to aas, they are all very illegal. But this does not stop anyone from using or supplying them. If there is a demand there will be suppliers, you can definately count on that. Right now is just a tough time for us but it will die down.
What should be of concern is the price to get them not exactly availability.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if your really worried, purchase a kilo of test powder and be done with it. should last you for the rest of your days if you store it right

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
not much change... as soon as sports is supposedly 'cleaned up' the media will look for other freedoms to take away