6 oxo?

noob

Awards
After my cycle of 4ad/1 test where should I look to find 6 oxo for post cycle recovery? I looked on bb.com but they dont sell it..........

Also how long should I go on it afterwards?

thanks!

noob

Awards
would going on ZMA post cycle be enough to full recover test levels?? I allready have some of that left over or is it really important that I buy 6 oxo?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
ZMA will work for you if you're zinc deficient. Unfortunately, gonna need an anti-e.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
price is gonna be an issue noob with oxo. an anti-e is most useful after any androgenic cycle however 6oxox isnt the only sure-fire way to go. you got plenty of choices out there and more cost effecient. But definetely, a zinc, magnesium combo i do not believe will yield too much assistance in getting your test back. (i believe i dislike zma supplementation more than or close to more than anyone on this board ....hehe) there's some good links to liquid clomid and even novla throughout this board.....or better yet, if you have a source to get them dumb-cheap for in cap (mg) form. also, the 6oxo could be had for around 28 before ship in some sites. although YJ links provides absolute top notch service. Sage

noob

Awards
thanks guys!!! I appreciate the help! I think im gonna try and find some 6 oxo....... ill look around at a few sites and see whats the cheapest and then go from there.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by noob
After my cycle of 4ad/1 test where should I look to find 6 oxo for post cycle recovery? I looked on bb.com but they dont sell it..........

Also how long should I go on it afterwards?

thanks!
Uh, you sure aboot that? I bought 4 bottles only a month ago, here's how: http://bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/6oxo.html

Or , better yet I'll refrain from telling young kids what they should use for a cycle they shouldn't be doing yet.. ;)

Last edited:

elijah_123

Awards
The liquid clomid is the option I chose after comparing prices and effectiveness. $25 or like 60 or 70 for post cycle was a no brainer.

tkarrde

Awards
would going on ZMA post cycle be enough to full recover test levels?? I allready have some of that left over or is it really important that I buy 6 oxo?

Buy the 6-OXO.

ZMA is of little benefit post-cycle