Doin a quick cut before the good stuff... Please critique

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

Doin a quick cut before the good stuff... Please critique

I am 5 10, about 195lbs @ 17-18%bf and i am gonna be doin a TestE/M1t cycle starting sometime in jan so i'd like to cut up a bit before it....

I'll do cardio 5x/week in AM and lift 5x/week in PM.... clean diet with around 65F/300c/240p -- 2750cals

Here's what i am thinking....

Superdrol weeks 1-4 in a 10, 20,20,20 dose

and using ec weeks 1&2 and clen weeks 3&4

my pct will be
    Nolva for 4 weeks (40, 40, 20, 20)
    Rebound XT (1, 2, 2, 3)
    Fenu (3,4,5,6)
    Trib @ 3g everyday throughout PCT
    RYR, milk Th., CoQ10, fish oil.....
    thats it, let me know what u guys think.

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I think that is too many calories for a cut. IMHO
    Superdrol + Clen & EC = possibly very high blood pressure.

You are going to wreak havoc on the Lypids and jump into M1T in Janurary?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr

Agree with all of this

I would drop carbs, increase protein

agreed about the high BP too, i would save clen for pct, or not at all
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.56%

I'm with these guys on the kcals. Consider ~2200 in a 40/40/20, 220g carb/220g pro/50g fat. Adjust from results, too weak and lethargic increase kcals...you get the idea.

I'm working on the thought that your RMR is no less than 1900, but no more than 2200.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

I won't be taking the clen and EC at the same times.... i'll be doin 2 weeks of one and then 2 weeks of the other and nothing during the PCT as far as stims go...

Instead of SD should i use Phera instead for my cut??? i dunno, maybe that'll be easier on my lipids?

Keep the comments rollin boys
  6. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.71%

Quote Originally Posted by freakboy
    I won't be taking the clen and EC at the same times.... i'll be doin 2 weeks of one and then 2 weeks of the other and nothing during the PCT as far as stims go...

Instead of SD should i use Phera instead for my cut??? i dunno, maybe that'll be easier on my lipids?

Keep the comments rollin boys
    Some peeps have problems using SD on a cut because of hypoglycemia (sucks all your sugar into your muscles and you are on a reduced calorie diet)

That being said, why use any steroid at all for the cut? Diet & cardio can drop a couple of pounds a week and with your bf% you shouldn't drop LBM on a short cut cycle. I would save my money and get some Yohimbe, it works great with the clen and can help with downgrading of your recepters so you can run it longer, thus not needing EC.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

Some peeps have problems using SD on a cut because of hypoglycemia (sucks all your sugar into your muscles and you are on a reduced calorie diet)

That being said, why use any steroid at all for the cut? Diet & cardio can drop a couple of pounds a week and with your bf% you shouldn't drop LBM on a short cut cycle. I would save my money and get some Yohimbe, it works great with the clen and can help with downgrading of your recepters so you can run it longer, thus not needing EC.
    ya know bro, you're absolutely right... i will def pick up some Y.... how much longer will i be able to run clen?

And anotehr thing, pretty much the only reason i was gonna run the SD was just for a tid bit more LBM before i hit my rear gear....

anyway, i'll ditch the SD cut and jsut keep using the clen and Y... thanks buddy.
  8. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.71%

Quote Originally Posted by freakboy
    ya know bro, you're absolutely right... i will def pick up some Y.... how much longer will i be able to run clen?

And anotehr thing, pretty much the only reason i was gonna run the SD was just for a tid bit more LBM before i hit my rear gear....

anyway, i'll ditch the SD cut and jsut keep using the clen and Y... thanks buddy.
    NP. I think that is a good decision. I personly think people should separate bulking and cutting and realize that it is one or the other. The only way to lose fat is to be in a caloric deficit. The only way to build LBM is to have a surplus of calories to be used for the growth. Yes there are some exceptions but IMHO, if you are going to put your body through the roller coaster of hormone use, you should maximize the results as much as poss. If you are cutting,.... then cut, dont expect more muscle, just try and preserve what you can. If you are going to bulk, .... then bulk, don't worry about some fat building up. If you are noy gaining some fat on a bulker, how do you know you are getting enough calories? You may be gaining some LBM, but you may be at a caloric limit and by increasing calories, you maximize gains. Also keep in mind that you may need to increse calories during a bulk due to new mass gained, if 3000 cals gained you 10 lbs and you stop growing, you will need more food to support the new LBM. A lot of peeps just increase AAS when the stop gaining and never look at diet as the cause.

Anyhow, it has been said a million times over here at AM but, but it is so important. ..... Diet is the most important factor.

IMHO

Oh yeah, the clen. Watch your results. If your are losing 1lb every 3 days and suddenly decreases, first look at your diet, then consider maybe you have adapted to the clen. Everyone is not the same in this regard. you may be able to run for 6 weeks. ? Some peeps use benadryl to keep receptors fresh. Do a search and you will find some threads discussing this.

I'd say good luck but instead I'll say Good DIET. LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. Last PH I'm taking before I hit the good stuff
    By gymrat0706 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 08:27 PM
  2. just the good stuff
    By mytime09 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 08:33 PM
  3. Never cutted before, need the basic info for it.
    By Konvicted in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 08:26 PM
  4. Time to get to the good stuff
    By axekick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 12:15 PM