cycle feedback and help...

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
I am 241 pounds with 14% bf...I want to do a cycle to lose some bodyfat and maybe gain 10 pounds...So basicly a body recomp cycle...The basic run will be something like this...

Test E- 12 weeks 750 mg a week for 12 WEEKS
(I have done one other test cycle at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks)

Tren E for 6 weeks

( The tren im not so sure about. I want to use it but I dont know which tren to use... I am not so hot on every day injections but what kind of dose would need to be used for a tren e cycle? I need help on this one..)

I also want to run trimax or maybe just t3...any opinions on this one?? I used the trimax on test before and it worked great but I almost felt like I wasnt on anything because of almost NO weight gain...Also what kind of doses should I use with the t4? And how long?

I also want to run a ECA stack on this but with the Trimax test and Tren I am not so sure..What kind of doses on the ECA would work since this is a pretty big cycle IMO....

I am also going to run armidex or maybe just nolva during the cycle to protect against some pre existigin gyno..( And I am very prone)

Post cycle I am going to do Nolva like usual but prolly for about 6 weeks since it is kind of heavy...Will that do or should I add some of that new post cycle stuff in??( Like rebound etc.)

ANY other ideas to make this cycle a great one would be cool guys...oh and the most important part....

I will stay around 2300 cals a day with about 350-400 grams of protein and very little carbs...

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANKS!!!

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
you dont want to go over 500mg of test if your goal is to lose fat...

how about:

1-10 test e 500mg/wk
1-10 tren e 400mg/wk

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
also make sure to run hcg at 500iu/wk 1-11 then start pct on week 12!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you've never used tren before don't start with enan .. you may have very bad sides and then it will take 2 weeks for sides to end .. eod injections are not bad at all use tren ace

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
Do I really need the hcg?? And what dose for the tren ace 75 every day? I was under the impression that you need to up your test dose each cycle?

Thanks a lot guys

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
if you dont want to do tren ace ED @ 75mg do it EOD @150mg ...thats an option. but then again ED would be ample.

a guy i know (whom is extremely knowledgable on the chemicals) tells me HCG is really only completely necessary on long cycles (16 weeks +) and when you plan on staying off for a long time. but hey, this is just what im told...

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
Ok So I will run..

Test E- 10 weeks 750 mg a week
Tren Ace- 1-6 weeks 150 mg EOD

What about the t4 and the ECA how long and at what doses should I run them?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no you definitely do NOT need 150mg of tren ace eod especially your first time

75mg of tren ace EOD is plenty

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
Anyone on the ECA and T4? dose and length in compliance with the cycle of tren and test?