ALRI stops production

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyd85gt

Awards
What nobody elso got this today???

Sent : Monday, October 24, 2005 7:59 PMTo : "[email protected]" <[email protected]>Subject : ALRI Public Notice:
||Junk E-Mail|Inbox
We've identified this mail as junk. Please tell us if we were right or wrong by clicking Junk or Not Junk Public Notice:Effective immediately, Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Inc., has ceasedproduction, marketing and sale of all Ergomax LMG, Prostanozol and similarproducts. We are proud of the products that we have developed and marketed tohelp our customers achieve their training and fitness goals. However, while itwas never our objective to create or market supplement products for the purposesof undetectability in doping tests or to undermine fairness in sports in anyway, we have decided that the most appropriate course of action is todiscontinue these products at this time, and to focus instead on continuing tobring you innovative new quality supplements. ALRIwww.alrindustries.com

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets hope that AX keeps sellin Prostanozol. I couldnt be happier with it, keepin the fat at bay while im bulking. This is probly whats gonna happen but who knows.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
The production of their new 4HD product was halted as well.
:gore:

50joe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and AX has Ergomax also, I dont know if its being sold at online outlets yet, didn't bother to check. I bet it all leads back to the article by that Amy S. character.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea probly, but im pretty sure Ax will pick up where Alri left off. Just like they did with SD and stuff. DS doesnt sell it at all anymore even tho its disc. but AX still does, lets just hope they continue with the other stuff. Ill love AX for life if they do!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
The Ban II (the sequel) seems to be emerging---ot a Federal mandate at this point, but clearly political and potential legal pressure, coupled with the media hyped supplement/steroid-mania. Apparently it is too much of a risk to keep producing...

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
AX is through as well since the licensing with ALRI is no longer available to them. Ryan from AX stated that the end of post-ban ph's/ps' is over.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
well I guess I am not surprised. Sounds like somebody BIG was or is about to come down on them HARD.

If they still put out that H50 and M-TRN I will be shocked.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sooooooooo hope that they dont stop the methoxy-trn..If they do i will be upset. :study:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well I guess I am not surprised. Sounds like somebody BIG was or is about to come down on them HARD.

If they still put out that H50 and M-TRN I will be shocked.
They arent producing the H50 tho. Gaspari is producin that.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Ryan from AX said the new ban is impending, and will be all-inclusive.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It never helps when companies use words that get attention from the public eye...or is that the plan to get people to think they can use something 'legal' to gain size/strength similar to something 'illegal'?

It could be there last push knowing that a ban could come someday so why not use words to grab attention and sell as much as possible? Nice idea if you prefer a short-term billion dollar verses a steady $$...

shct

enimity

Awards
This what the US gov wants then fine. They think they will stop a billion dollar industry by banning these items. The demand will be met one way or another they are just turning us all into criminals.......see you on the dark side fellas.

raiderz

Banned
Awards
Ryan over at AX has stated the ban will most likely be effective in 3 weeks , and will be a blanket ban ..so there will no end around on this .. it seems like it will be banning certain chemical structures and related strings that could be developed. It is truly the end for OTC products like we have now been accustomed to.. :frustrate

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
boys, i've been on the other side for quite a while now.... and i must say the grass is definetly greener!

texas

Awards
Ryan over at AX has stated the ban will most likely be effective in 3 weeks , and will be a blanket ban ..so there will no end around on this .. it seems like it will be banning certain chemical structures and related strings that could be developed. It is truly the end for OTC products like we have now been accustomed to.. :frustrate
:wtf: this sucks, i wounder how AX is going to still be in business, most of their business came from those supplements, i dont see their being a way around this ban

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
back to the NHA stack and similar stacks as long as the dont take the AI's too.

MorganKane

Awards
:wtf: this sucks, i wounder how AX is going to still be in business, most of their business came from those supplements, i dont see their being a way around this ban
They might not be in business after the ban. I think AX exist for the sole purpose of limiting liablity and impact from the ban.

Pretty much a distribution company that will go away when the products go away.

But I might be absolutly wrong.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I'm more interested if anyone knows about the ban specifics that are supposedly taking place... ?
What constitutes a "blanket-ban" specifically? The wording sounds like anything that promotes a better environment for muscle growth is illegal... I'm hoping they are adding certain compounds to the list only.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
They might not be in business after the ban. I think AX exist for the sole purpose of limiting liablity and impact from the ban.

I think you are correct sir

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards

I think you are correct sir

raiderz

Banned
Awards
I'm more interested if anyone knows about the ban specifics that are supposedly taking place... ?
What constitutes a "blanket-ban" specifically? The wording sounds like anything that promotes a better environment for muscle growth is illegal... I'm hoping they are adding certain compounds to the list only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyB
I am not a chem major so please do not hold me to this. I can be totally off point.

In the computer world, I know you can ban 1000's of ip address by banning a string 158.0.0.1 - 158.0.0.255

Can the FDA ban full strings of chems?

Yes, 3 weeks max and it will be public.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
So how long till everything is actually illegal to possess?

raiderz

Banned
Awards
So how long till everything is actually illegal to possess?
I imagine since production has stopped, there will some form of grace period for companies to sell their stock, similar to the 90 day one pre-ban.. after that it will be illegal to possess.:study:

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
well piss. How come, with all the research out there showing that gear can be used responsibly, nobody's been able to organize anything to stand up to the government? I mean its been discussed many times the hypocrisy of banning steroids but keeping alcohol and tobacco legal, and I understand that they're still legal because of their huge lobbies, but why can't we organize something like that. I dunno, it just seems that everyone intelligent is so powerless when it comes to these things and nothing is as it should be.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well piss. How come, with all the research out there showing that gear can be used responsibly, nobody's been able to organize anything to stand up to the government? I mean its been discussed many times the hypocrisy of banning steroids but keeping alcohol and tobacco legal, and I understand that they're still legal because of their huge lobbies, but why can't we organize something like that. I dunno, it just seems that everyone intelligent is so powerless when it comes to these things and nothing is as it should be.
The main problem is that the general public is kept in the dark about these things, no truthfull information, and tobacco/alcohol companies are in the backpocket of lots of lawmakers.. If supplement companies were to follow suit, we too could get away with murder.. What I do find funny is the fact that many of these anti-supplement knobs are poppin' Centrum Silver and DHEA on a daily basis..

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
There should be some sort of grassroots organization who's sole mission is to inform, no slant period. Niether one way or the other. That's what I think is the problem with the legalize weed movement(which I don' support, just using an example). It fails because all the guys out there trying to get it legalize try to portray it as having zero side effects and being completely safe. While it's probly safer than it's often portrayed, nobody is ever gonna believe that something like weed is gonna be side effect free. If there was an honest campaign just to inform people of the benefits, and moderate risks of gear, and to compare alcohol and tobacco to gear I'll bet we might not be in this mess.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established

This is exactly correct. AX exists to sell the ALRI/DS lines that are "too hot."

If they cared about staying above water, they never would have advertised the way they do.

This development doesn't surprise me at all. The "legal steroid industry" is nothing short of your average drug dealer. Once you realize this, you expect a lot less. It's not like they care about you.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whoa, whoa whats going on here? the tide of this thread seems like people are going after the people who supplied them with supps that gave them gains.
This development doesn't surprise me at all. The "legal steroid industry" is nothing short of your average drug dealer. Once you realize this, you expect a lot less. It's not like they care about you.

Granted the promotional verbage was a little extreme on some of the companies part, we cannot lose focus of this... The supps worked and we bought them based on this hype !!! In addition us as consumers right now need to stick together and send a message to all saying hey we use these supps so the **** what !!!

in addition any dealer who does not care about you is a fool, because you are a walking testimony to the use of steroids responsibly. My guy tells me allthe time about those damn methyls. I dont want u to **** yourself up, or u know you need to take this ai, or serm. "we" as anabolic users wether it be legal or illegal should care for each other, and it seems AM members do.:drunk:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I agree that it's cool we could buy legal anabolics, but come on...pretending that there was a lot of concern for people when you sell a POTENT methyl anabolic (that was dropped by pharma b/c of toxicity concerns) and recommend 6-week cycles, is just naive.

Now we have a highly toxic oral version of tren coming out by the same company that has been quite shady numerous other times, and you want to pretend I can't have a negative opinion about it?

Or what about Halodrol50? I would never touch real Halo, and most dealers don't either, for good reason. Now you think its cool to sell a possibly more toxic version online to kids of all ages?

I said this before the last ban and I say it now--if they were interested in preserving their gray market, virtually all of the steps taken would have differed. However, once you realize the name of the game is "mad dash for the cash before government bash," it makes sense.

I'm not going after anyone. I'm holding up a mirror to the situation and describing what I see in the refelection.

BTW--if your guy tells you to stay away from methyls, he's one step BETTER than what these companies have done. Remember the original PP/SD stack recommendations?

I'm saying that the "next-next ban" is a result of these business practices, and their high-profile ad campaigns that flaunt the fact that the products are "loopholes" and "legally over the line."

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
The supps worked and we bought them based on this hype
I also must disagree, as quite a few supps haven't lived up to the hype.

To Wit:

1. Prostanozol is entirely underdosed to the point of being funny (as predicted by many of us).

2. MAX LMG was a deliberate attempt to cash in on a brand name that was out of production, and then build suspsnse for the "last official release." MAX LMG is a shitty steroid, to put it lightly.

3. M1P is a really shitty steroid.

These were all mentioned in the article, and its too bad, cause they all suck.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also must disagree, as quite a few supps haven't lived up to the hype.

To Wit:

1. Prostanozol is entirely underdosed to the point of being funny (as predicted by many of us).

2. MAX LMG was a deliberate attempt to cash in on a brand name that was out of production, and then build suspsnse for the "last official release." MAX LMG is a shitty steroid, to put it lightly.

3. M1P is a really shitty steroid.

These were all mentioned in the article, and its too bad, cause they all suck.
WHat do you expect from legal gear? They are a laughing stock. Ive never had problems with alris stuff. Im on prostan as we speak and im keepin fat off if not dropin fat while eatin many many more cals. I was at 75mgs a day and ive bumped it up to 125. I love it and beleive its doin its job. Also, i cant wait to try the new tren product. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.