ALRI stops production

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

ALRI stops production

What nobody elso got this today???

Sent : Monday, October 24, 2005 7:59 PMTo : "gd1641@msn.com" <gd1641@msn.com>Subject : ALRI Public Notice:||Junk E-Mail|InboxWe've identified this mail as junk. Please tell us if we were right or wrong by clicking Junk or Not Junk Public Notice:Effective immediately, Applied Lifescience Research Industries, Inc., has ceasedproduction, marketing and sale of all Ergomax LMG, Prostanozol and similarproducts. We are proud of the products that we have developed and marketed tohelp our customers achieve their training and fitness goals. However, while itwas never our objective to create or market supplement products for the purposesof undetectability in doping tests or to undermine fairness in sports in anyway, we have decided that the most appropriate course of action is todiscontinue these products at this time, and to focus instead on continuing tobring you innovative new quality supplements. ALRIwww.alrindustries.com
    Last edited by garyd85gt; 10-24-2005 at 09:37 PM. Reason: change

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Lets hope that AX keeps sellin Prostanozol. I couldnt be happier with it, keepin the fat at bay while im bulking. This is probly whats gonna happen but who knows.
  3. Registered User

The production of their new 4HD product was halted as well.
    •   

4. Registered User

Yeah, and AX has Ergomax also, I dont know if its being sold at online outlets yet, didn't bother to check. I bet it all leads back to the article by that Amy S. character.
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Yea probly, but im pretty sure Ax will pick up where Alri left off. Just like they did with SD and stuff. DS doesnt sell it at all anymore even tho its disc. but AX still does, lets just hope they continue with the other stuff. Ill love AX for life if they do!
  6. Gold Member

The Ban II (the sequel) seems to be emerging---ot a Federal mandate at this point, but clearly political and potential legal pressure, coupled with the media hyped supplement/steroid-mania. Apparently it is too much of a risk to keep producing...
  7. Gold Member

AX has discontinued SD
  8. Registered User

AX is through as well since the licensing with ALRI is no longer available to them. Ryan from AX stated that the end of post-ban ph's/ps' is over.
  9. Gold Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

well I guess I am not surprised. Sounds like somebody BIG was or is about to come down on them HARD.

If they still put out that H50 and M-TRN I will be shocked.
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

I sooooooooo hope that they dont stop the methoxy-trn..If they do i will be upset.
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StanChampion
    well I guess I am not surprised. Sounds like somebody BIG was or is about to come down on them HARD.

If they still put out that H50 and M-TRN I will be shocked.
    They arent producing the H50 tho. Gaspari is producin that.
  12. Registered User

Ryan from AX said the new ban is impending, and will be all-inclusive.
  13. Banned

It never helps when companies use words that get attention from the public eye...or is that the plan to get people to think they can use something 'legal' to gain size/strength similar to something 'illegal'?

It could be there last push knowing that a ban could come someday so why not use words to grab attention and sell as much as possible? Nice idea if you prefer a short-term billion dollar verses a steady $$...

shct
  14. AML

Are they discontinuing Max LMG as well??
  15. Registered User

This what the US gov wants then fine. They think they will stop a billion dollar industry by banning these items. The demand will be met one way or another they are just turning us all into criminals.......see you on the dark side fellas.
  16. Banned

Ryan over at AX has stated the ban will most likely be effective in 3 weeks , and will be a blanket ban ..so there will no end around on this .. it seems like it will be banning certain chemical structures and related strings that could be developed. It is truly the end for OTC products like we have now been accustomed to..
  17. Pityin' fools since '81

boys, i've been on the other side for quite a while now.... and i must say the grass is definetly greener!
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by raiderz
    Ryan over at AX has stated the ban will most likely be effective in 3 weeks , and will be a blanket ban ..so there will no end around on this .. it seems like it will be banning certain chemical structures and related strings that could be developed. It is truly the end for OTC products like we have now been accustomed to..
    this sucks, i wounder how AX is going to still be in business, most of their business came from those supplements, i dont see their being a way around this ban
  19. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

back to the NHA stack and similar stacks as long as the dont take the AI's too.
  20. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by texas
    this sucks, i wounder how AX is going to still be in business, most of their business came from those supplements, i dont see their being a way around this ban
    They might not be in business after the ban. I think AX exist for the sole purpose of limiting liablity and impact from the ban.

Pretty much a distribution company that will go away when the products go away.

But I might be absolutly wrong.
  21. Registered User

I'm more interested if anyone knows about the ban specifics that are supposedly taking place... ?
    What constitutes a "blanket-ban" specifically? The wording sounds like anything that promotes a better environment for muscle growth is illegal... I'm hoping they are adding certain compounds to the list only.
  22. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    They might not be in business after the ban. I think AX exist for the sole purpose of limiting liablity and impact from the ban.

I think you are correct sir
  23. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane

I think you are correct sir
  24. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 50joe
    I'm more interested if anyone knows about the ban specifics that are supposedly taking place... ?
    What constitutes a "blanket-ban" specifically? The wording sounds like anything that promotes a better environment for muscle growth is illegal... I'm hoping they are adding certain compounds to the list only.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BillyB
    I am not a chem major so please do not hold me to this. I can be totally off point.

In the computer world, I know you can ban 1000's of ip address by banning a string 158.0.0.1 - 158.0.0.255

Can the FDA ban full strings of chems?

Yes, 3 weeks max and it will be public.
  25. Kyra Gracie= my future wife

So how long till everything is actually illegal to possess?
  26. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    So how long till everything is actually illegal to possess?
    I imagine since production has stopped, there will some form of grace period for companies to sell their stock, similar to the 90 day one pre-ban.. after that it will be illegal to possess.
  27. Kyra Gracie= my future wife

well piss. How come, with all the research out there showing that gear can be used responsibly, nobody's been able to organize anything to stand up to the government? I mean its been discussed many times the hypocrisy of banning steroids but keeping alcohol and tobacco legal, and I understand that they're still legal because of their huge lobbies, but why can't we organize something like that. I dunno, it just seems that everyone intelligent is so powerless when it comes to these things and nothing is as it should be.
  28. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mywetnightmares
    well piss. How come, with all the research out there showing that gear can be used responsibly, nobody's been able to organize anything to stand up to the government? I mean its been discussed many times the hypocrisy of banning steroids but keeping alcohol and tobacco legal, and I understand that they're still legal because of their huge lobbies, but why can't we organize something like that. I dunno, it just seems that everyone intelligent is so powerless when it comes to these things and nothing is as it should be.
    The main problem is that the general public is kept in the dark about these things, no truthfull information, and tobacco/alcohol companies are in the backpocket of lots of lawmakers.. If supplement companies were to follow suit, we too could get away with murder.. What I do find funny is the fact that many of these anti-supplement knobs are poppin' Centrum Silver and DHEA on a daily basis..
  29. Kyra Gracie= my future wife

There should be some sort of grassroots organization who's sole mission is to inform, no slant period. Niether one way or the other. That's what I think is the problem with the legalize weed movement(which I don' support, just using an example). It fails because all the guys out there trying to get it legalize try to portray it as having zero side effects and being completely safe. While it's probly safer than it's often portrayed, nobody is ever gonna believe that something like weed is gonna be side effect free. If there was an honest campaign just to inform people of the benefits, and moderate risks of gear, and to compare alcohol and tobacco to gear I'll bet we might not be in this mess.
  30. Banned

This is BS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else see the new Alri site/product?
    By dertynasty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 01:46 PM
  2. ICN production possibly stopped?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 07:16 PM
  3. Starting my cycle tommorow with ALRI products
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 09:55 AM
  4. Replies: 2