i made my fina and test prop baked 2 times few ?

bigrich954rr

Awards
it looks good now i going to pin it but just a little worried because it my first time making it . i guess im looking for a little advise . trying to get the nerve to pin it. how long wounld it take to know if i mess it up ( test crashes in muscles or get a infection)

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
it looks good now i going to pin it but just a little worried because it my first time making it . i guess im looking for a little advise . trying to get the nerve to pin it. how long wounld it take to know if i mess it up ( test crashes in muscles or get a infection)
Most likely you will be fine. I would be more worried about sterility. If you ran it all through a .45 (I prefer .22's, but both work) then everything else shouldn't be a big deal. If it crashes in the muscle it will hurt, but you will get over it and then you can adjust your concentrations from there.

What concentrations and %'s ba & bb did you use?

bigrich954rr

Awards
thanks i just went for it. i be on for a few days now doesnt hurt to bad

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
you'll become addicted soon enough. it's really cheaper to brew your own. to me, i feel more secure knowing exactly what goes into what i'm using and the person who made it wasn't having a bad day

Sturat

Awards
Yeah, I've screwed up while homebrewing and I've had to refilter/dump the product and while there's definite cursing and swearing at least I know that I'm doing the right thing whereas someone else might have just ignored the screwup and gone on. That might have been okay but it's nice knowing that nobody took that chance.

STU