ALRI Methoxy TRN?!

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
just done a research on the web, trienbolone, aka trenbolone haha good one.

"Trienbolone : 17-beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one. An anabolic steroid used mainly as a growth substance in animals."

so this compound, with the 17b methoxy group added would look like this :

17-beta-methoxy-estra-4,9,11-trien-3-one.

Anyone would like to chime in ? If it has a high bioavailibility like if it would be a c17a, then this stuff should be pretty great....

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Curiously, there is a thread on PA's board about this compound, and Kneller has posted, advocating strongly against it. I guess it's possible that someone is just posting/claiming to be BK, but he's saying that he really wishes his friend Author would not release the compound because of legality issues, and he doesn't want to see him get into trouble. Very interesting, as I was under the impression that the two of them had a partnership.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I know, (very little) it either will be very powerful, or it will not amount to ****. It will be VERY toxic imo.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
How are they coming out with stuff so quickly? Isn't that kind of scary? It's almost like they find something that mimicks a steroid and release it right away with no testing whatsoever...I am EXTREMELY curious of these compounds long term health effects...

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
From what I know, (very little) it either will be very powerful, or it will not amount to ****. It will be VERY toxic imo.

Do you think it will compare to M1Ts' Toxicity?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Do you think it will compare to M1Ts' Toxicity?
shouldnt the question now be the toxicity of SD or even the new Halodrol...? M1T is toxic, some of the newer products even more so. However, as stated before by many...give your liver some more credit. 2 weeks of pre-cycle treatment should help, along with proper on cycle/post cycle treatment. Don't let yourself be a guinea pig if you don't want to. Plenty of people will jump at the chance. Wait to hear from them.

A question I do have though...if this is similar to tren, how is it taken in such a small amount orally. Everyone will say with tren the best way is through injections of 75-100mg EOD. This stuff is taken at amounts of 4.5mg per day orally.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* OTC hormones are gonna come to a screaching hault, IMO. With the toxic substances that are coming out between ALRI and Gaspari...I'm positive the end is near. Oh well... I guess I can hope that the methoxy group (O-CH3) isn't going to be as toxic as the methyl (CH3) group is. But, with the suggested dosage (1.5mg x eq8hrs) I'm doubting it. The liver isn't going to be able to get a hold of this one...

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* OTC hormones are gonna come to a screaching hault, IMO. With the toxic substances that are coming out between ALRI and Gaspari...I'm positive the end is near. Oh well... I guess I can hope that the methoxy group (O-CH3) isn't going to be as toxic as the methyl (CH3) group is. But, with the suggested dosage (1.5mg x eq8hrs) I'm doubting it. The liver isn't going to be able to get a hold of this one...
the chemists have done a great job thus far (from what i hear. the products ive tried did nothing for me) in creating OTC hormonal products. but when its taken to such an extreme where health isnt even a factor anymore, i feel it should stop. enough is enough. it will still piss me off if these products keep getting banned though. congress doesnt understand that science wont stop. this is hurting the supplement industry in general. i dont have a problem believing that it will become a fight to keep whey from being banned along with everything else.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly my thoughts, it would appear that it will be as toxic as methyltren.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
How are they coming out with stuff so quickly? Isn't that kind of scary? It's almost like they find something that mimicks a steroid and release it right away with no testing whatsoever...I am EXTREMELY curious of these compounds long term health effects...
My thoughts exactly...I am simply AMAZED at all of these guys wanting to buy this new stuff up when they don't even know what it even is yet...they're willing to shell out their money on presales and eat something regardless of their health. Take a gander at all of the new threads here at AM regarding these new supps, guys are going nuts hounding the sponsors and asking every other minute when the ETA will be...all I can do is sit back and shake my head in disgust. I don't care if anybody has a problem with what I said either, you guys are playing russian roullete and at the same time, being an annoyance about it... whatever happened to eating right, training like an animal and earning your time in the game? ...unbeleivable.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Exactly my thoughts, it would appear that it will be as toxic as methyltren.
Methyltren? They better offer discounts on liver transplants with every purchase then....gaspari, ALRI, etc. are getting out of hand now. All they are doing is hurting the industry.

raiderz

Banned
Awards
When will Methoxy TRN be for sale?
Probably the shipment that is going out for all these products are the last .. no more ..all production lines have stopped and whatever is on stock is it.. the ban will soon be going into effect ...:aargh:

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it'll be toxic as methyltren, ALR isn't stupid, I guess the methoxy group will ensure a high bioavailability but still doesn't add a c17a group which would lead to methyltrienolone... in other words it would be almost the same as drinking tren unless it's a 17bmethoxy group instead of a 17hydroxy

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
BK was speculating that the 17 aa O-CH3 (methoxy) may just be a less potent, and dirtier version of the 17 aa CH3 (methyl).

If that's the case, it sounds nasty...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I was not really considering buying this, but hearing that they (ALRI) will no longer be making anything and that the ban will be in place in 3 weeks has made me reconsider.

Is anyone else thinking of buying a bottle due to the possible (probable?) upcoming ban?

I just hate it, because we won't have the logs/blood test/etc. without having to buy, if the ban is real.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else thinking of buying a bottle due to the possible (probable?) upcoming ban?
Already did. I'll just wait until the youngsters that think they are bulletproof give it a go. If they start dropping I'll have it on E-bay the same day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already did. I'll just wait until the youngsters that think they are bulletproof give it a go. If they start dropping I'll have it on E-bay the same day.
LOL. Thats funny. Ive bought 3 bottles for the simple fact that with my luck, i will have bought 1 bottle, it will have been underdosed, the product would be great and id have enough for about a 2 week cycle, so i left my options open.

Ill be sure to let yall know how it went and it for some reason i just stop postin, you know why!:dance: :lol:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I bought one bottle just in case it turns out to be good. The weird thing is that it says to take 1X3 ED. He doesn't leave room fordifferent necessary doses :wtf:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
We are taking a gamble, esp. on the dose front that you guys mention. (I.E. if it is underdosed relative to what is effective - ala Melting Point.)

Size - any input???

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea exactly the reason why i bought 3 bottles. I mean if we have to dose it more and more ill have atleast some back up, and if we have to for some reason dose it less i have more to play with. Lets just hope its like M1T in the fact that they were pretty spot on for the dosage atleast, for the most part.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It all depends on the methoxy addition, it could either amount to a less effective form of methyltren, or it could be just as effective. I would speculate that knowing ALR tests his products prior to release, that the dosages set indicate that it is a weaker hormone, yet close to the same effectiveness. JMO. Honestly I am glad the current legislation is underway, the fact that a steroid of this nature has been introduced to the general public is irresponsible.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on the methoxy addition, it could either amount to a less effective form of methyltren, or it could be just as effective. I would speculate that knowing ALR tests his products prior to release, that the dosages set indicate that it is a weaker hormone, yet close to the same effectiveness. JMO. Honestly I am glad the current legislation is underway, the fact that a steroid of this nature has been introduced to the general public is irresponsible.
Yeah...I agree.

I'm curious as to what the methoxy will do. It could be dirty. I'm no organic chemist, but I'm under the understanding that anytime you add another highly electronegative oxygen to anything funny stuff can happen.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to wait for feedback but when they said presale was it, I fell for it and bought one bottle. I dont have plans to use it for another 6 months though. I thought I read that ALRI did not test it, or maybe that was the halodrol?

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Maybe they didn't test it for a reason, they probly knew the sides were gonna be pretty bad and they didn't want that hindering sales, especially since they can only get one run off.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly...I am simply AMAZED at all of these guys wanting to buy this new stuff up when they don't even know what it even is yet...they're willing to shell out their money on presales and eat something regardless of their health. Take a gander at all of the new threads here at AM regarding these new supps, guys are going nuts hounding the sponsors and asking every other minute when the ETA will be...all I can do is sit back and shake my head in disgust. I don't care if anybody has a problem with what I said either, you guys are playing russian roullete and at the same time, being an annoyance about it... whatever happened to eating right, training like an animal and earning your time in the game? ...unbeleivable.
Couldn't agree with you more. I always wait a couple weeks/months to what a new product does and doesn't do.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
yes true but the reason for all the hype with this product is because of a upcoming ban that could be impossed soon. better get it now while you still can, its just like PHs the first time around.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I figure I'll just wait, any product that's significantly better than what's already out there will eventually be available. Just gotta wait for a UG lab to start making it.