Phera-Plex for cutting?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Phera-Plex for cutting?


    Has anyone done this or would this be a good idea?
    thinking of stacking with trimax

    thoughts please.


  2. bumpity
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher
    Has anyone done this or would this be a good idea?
    thinking of stacking with trimax

    thoughts please.
    I think it would be great as a stand alone. Pretty strong too so I bet it would be ok with trimax.

  4. Sounds like a possibility; try it! log it! then we'll know...

  5. Sounds like a plan.. will update
    •   
       


  6. currently using pp almost like a recomp to retain my muscle, and cut a lil bit. On week 2 at 30mgs, i went up because i stopped at 20mg on emax lmg on my last cycle, and remembered when alr used to post he suggested to go up by 10mgs. Anyway its going quite nicely. So imo its a great body fat reducer. ALSO make sure you use rla, policosinol, milke thistle, and coq10 for the preventitive issue, as side have been nil this cycle with the use of those aformentioned items. also DO NOT USE WITH TRIMAX i suggest dicana no lethargy with dicana, trimax=lethargy

  7. man just take it with prostanozol and eat healthy. youll get vascular as all hell and super hard muscles. i did this (PP, Prostan) and gained 18 lbs while shedding bout 2-5 lbs of fat. needless to say i was happy

  8. PP would be good for cutting..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    PP would be good for cutting..
    Thanks..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    PP would be good for cutting..
    Hate to hijack, but bigpete have you tried any of these new ones? Ergo/PP, SD, prostan, max lmg? I know you said you were done with AAS a while back but you said you were gonna try/buy the gain box from AX. Any personal input on these new age products?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aspire210
    Hate to hijack, but bigpete have you tried any of these new ones? Ergo/PP, SD, prostan, max lmg? I know you said you were done with AAS a while back but you said you were gonna try/buy the gain box from AX. Any personal input on these new age products?
    So far, Phera-Plex was a good product.. Prostanozol is good to stack with it, seems to enhance PP's pump.. SD is next, might get some Ergomax while I'm at it.. Got some halodrol comin', pray for me!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Got some halodrol comin', pray for me!
    You're a brave man . But I'm still interested to see if this stuff is a dangerous as it looks on paper.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsl
    You're a brave man . But I'm still interested to see if this stuff is a dangerous as it looks on paper.
    Same...**** is causing quite a stir...

  14. got my halodrol pete, gonna wait & see how many die right off the bat, then consider my cycle! got some of that $25 emax lmg (thanks nutraplanet) would it go with any transderms well? don't know much yet about these "pheromone" compounds & anecdotal reports vary greatly.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. Yeah, so I guess Halodrol isn't so toxic as most thought.
    Basically turnibol.

    Julius - you gonna start the H-50 up soon? Please?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by julius kelp
    don't know much yet about these "pheromone" compounds & anecdotal reports vary greatly
    in regards to phera-plex i havent a single negative response yet. its quickly taken over as my personal favorite.
  17. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    man just take it with prostanozol and eat healthy. youll get vascular as all hell and super hard muscles. i did this (PP, Prostan) and gained 18 lbs while shedding bout 2-5 lbs of fat. needless to say i was happy
    Did you keep calories at mainetence level, less or more?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    Did you keep calories at mainetence level, less or more?
    cals were above maitenence as i was trying to bulk, but in eat very clean and have a super high metabolism making it hard to put on fat if im slightly active. you can bulk without putting on fat and anyone who says otherwise is retarted. i this case i think the synergistic combo of PP and prostan helped considerably in keeping me lean and vascular. the only reason i had fat was i just came off a summer of work w/out working out alot and i was eating out every meal since i worked 9am till i was done, aka 9pm-2 am, and that added some unwanted handles and lower back fat.

  19. are all these new compounds going to be taken out of circulation in a couple weeks?

  20. i'm sure they will be sold until they're "banned" - but I'm pretty sure they're stopping production... Correct me if I'm wrong

  21. probally right although last time (last JAN) when they banned everything retailers were still alowed to liquidate their stock for another 90 days i believe. not 100% sure on this one though and it was really tough to find anyhting anyways cause most did as they are this time and completely stopped production before hand. didnt want to get stuck with a whole bunch of unprofitable product.

  22. are there any new hormonal products that will be coming out or does this pretty much stop everything?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    are there any new hormonal products that will be coming out or does this pretty much stop everything?
    we'll have to see. no one really knows but all i can say is from rumors they are going to try to blanket ban hormones in supplements all together making it tough to produce any new supps after the ban.

  24. ppppppppp
    Last edited by bandit9308; 01-29-2009 at 01:59 PM. Reason: pppppppppp
  25. Cool bandit9308


    Quote Originally Posted by bandit9308
    hey sup yall ...first off 25 been back in the gym bout 9 months id say before that i had a 2 year party going on before that id been working out 5 years ..ive allready done a finigenx and granite x cycle im in post cycle right now taking nolvadex and 6 oxo zma and milk thistle just giving u some info on me ...now my question is what is the suggested cycle of the phera plex and prostanozol...6'1 226 ...really looking to get a lil bigger and stay lean ...um really only looking to cycle for bout 4 weeks maby at stronger dosages ....thanks for any help
    .I WOULD LIKE TO START OUT BY SAIDING I LOVE PHERA-PLEX I THINK IT'S ONE OF THE BEST SUPP ON THE MARKET TODAY MAYBE EVER.
    MY CURRENT CYCLE LOOK'S LIKE THIS.
    WK 1-4
    PHERA-PLEX-10,20,20,10 PROSTANOZOL-75,75,75,75
    WK 4-6
    SUPERDROL-10,20,20
    WHAT WILL YOU BE USING FOR PCT?

  26. ooooooooo
    Last edited by bandit9308; 01-29-2009 at 01:59 PM. Reason: ooooooooooooo

  27. yeah pp is great for cutting. i went in not even thinking about losing any bf comp, but prob went down 1-3%. i cant imagine stackin pp/pro for my next.

  28. My brother in law is looking for to run a cutter cycle. I have 1 bottle of M4OHN I was thinking of telling him to run Prostanozol with it. Should he add PP as well or just stick with the Prostanozol. I also have a bottle of M5AA, would this be good for him to add in. By the way this would be his first PH cycle at age 36, however he is a little on the heavy side at 6' 255lbs. Info please.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros
    My brother in law is looking for to run a cutter cycle. I have 1 bottle of M4OHN I was thinking of telling him to run Prostanozol with it. Should he add PP as well or just stick with the Prostanozol. I also have a bottle of M5AA, would this be good for him to add in. By the way this would be his first PH cycle at age 36, however he is a little on the heavy side at 6' 255lbs. Info please.
    ya first off if hes on the heavy side then i need to ask, has he been working out long at all? has he checked his diet? has he ever tried creatine?

    dont just feed him full of the idea that he can take some wonder drug and make huge changes without trying, just make sure his self discipline is in check and he knows what hes doing then go from there. also im not sure that if he is significantly heavy that the prostan will make that great a difference, at least not any that can be seen with his current body composition.

    check diet and give us more info and someone will get back to ya with some more specified advice.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 06:26 PM
  2. phera plex for my cycle
    By shotz88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:29 PM
  3. Phera Plex for a cut
    By dedication in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 01:03 PM
  4. advice for current cycle of phera plex
    By bigfucer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:24 PM
  5. Nolva or Clomid for Phera-Plex pct?
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2006, 06:54 AM
Log in
Log in