Winter Bulk Time! Cycle plan

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am starting Oct 30th

After some tweaking,.... here is the cycle I laid out.

Weeks 1-4 Transdermal Test Base 2X ed tapered dose starting at 250mg ed and ending at 150mg ed
Weeks 1-4 M1t 15-20mg ed
Weeks 1-12 400 mg EQ, 200 2x each week, first shot 400mg
Weeks 2-13 500 Test Enan 250 2x each week
Weeks 15-16 Trans Test 150mg ed
Weeks 7-16 HCG 500iu, 250 2x each week

Have Letro to be used as needed.

PCT weeks 17-20, Nolva, 7-OXO trans, Creatine etc.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Applied the transdermal 125mg test 2X. Took 15mg M1T split 3x. Pinned 400mg EQ right glute 23ga.
Starting weight 182lbs, 5' 8, roughly 15% bf.
Hit legs today and got in roughly 3500 cals, mostly clean except for the big plate of leftover kungbow Chicken, Mongolian Beef & Pork fried rice. Couldn't just throw it out. :)
Gonna have to ramp the cals up slowly as I can barely move I am so stuffed.

My wife is pacing around like a cat in heat waiting for the inevitable labido kick! She is my nurse when it comes inject time as well. Couldn't imagine having to pin myself.
Now off to bed to get at least 7 hrs before hitting back & bi's in the AM & working 10 hrs.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good idea with the trans test to supplement that last 14 days
good luck!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
good idea with the trans test to supplement that last 14 days
good luck!
Thanks, but I can't say it was all my idea! The peeps on this site have really helped to educate me thus far and I will hopefully continue to glean more info and share what I can.

Day 2

Trans Test 125mg X2
M1t 15mg, 10mg AM 5mg before bed.

Hit chest & Tri's in the AM, lwr back was a little stiff so I will do back & Bi's the next day. Only 3300 cals but I stayed away from all the Halloween candy. Macros were 45/30/25 with 238 grams of protein. Weight 181 (AM). Made an excel worksheet to track nutrients better and the next day is already looking better, more like 52/32/16. It is hard for me to stuff that much in but I know I need more, of course that is one of the reasons I chose EQ. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
it may be old news but take your Methyl AAS with grapefruit juice. Unless you are concerned with sugar (yes some people are even from juice ;) )

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
it may be old news but take your Methyl AAS with grapefruit juice. Unless you are concerned with sugar (yes some people are even from juice ;) )
Did not know about the gf juice. I will have to look into that but I may have to cut the methyl short. I just got a call from the Dr.'s office regarding the bloodwork I had done last week. They mailed me the results so I don't have all the details but they said I had raised liver values and they would like me to come in for some more tests. :wtf: My bloodsugar is good and my total cholesterol is 163 with an HDL of 35 and an LDL of 121. (was concerned about that one due to the recent SD trial)

Sigh,... so much for the big strength gains this month, LOL.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Milk Thistle, when was this bloodtest - and how long after your SD cycle?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Milk Thistle, when was this bloodtest - and how long after your SD cycle?
Blood test was taken Saturday 10/29/05. SD was in August.
I started taking Milk Thistle @ 1000mg ed Sunday the 30th for the M1T. I did not take it with the SD.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Trans Test 150
M1T 10mg in the AM, skipped evening dose due to pending blood test results.

Hit back & Bi's in the AM. Weight 183. 3300 calories @ 49/32/19.

Feeling the test, skin a little oily and libido is on the rise. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Trans test 150
200mg EQ & 250 Enan in glute.
M1T 10mg AM, still waiting for bloodwork numbers to see if I should cut out the methyl. I am goin to hold at 10mg till then.

Rest day. Weight 185. Unsure on calories, somewhere between 3500 and 4000. Binged on chinese food and don't have acurate info. Ate clean for the rest of the day.

Libido definately up. Spontaneous wood 2X today during work and I wear dockers which makes it kind of 'hard' to hide it. Pun intended. Gonna knock the bottom off the wife and hit the sack early. Legs in the AM. Nursing a bit of a pulled groin from Kung Fu class last night. Hope it doesn't effect my squats.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Trans test 150
M1t 10mg AM

Weight 184. Hit legs. Getting a nice blood pump during workout, barely able to walk after leg extensions.
Calories 3200 50/32/18 with 252 grams protein.

I am normally not strict on the fat intake during a bulk but this time I decided to try and keep it under 20%. It is hard to get enough calories without it. I am eating every couple of hours but just can't seem to stuff any more down. If I can't get the cals up clean I will have to start thowing some natty pbutter in my morning shake & snack on nuts all day.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the M1T with Test?

I was originally going to just use M1T and 1,4AD but I recently heard from knowledable guy that M1T sides are non existant when run with test.

Test E - Wk 1-12
M1T - Wk 3-4
1,4AD - Wk 8-14

Looking foward to the cycle!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
How do you like the M1T with Test?

I was originally going to just use M1T and 1,4AD but I recently heard from knowledable guy that M1T sides are non existant when run with test.

Test E - Wk 1-12
M1T - Wk 3-4
1,4AD - Wk 8-14

Looking foward to the cycle!
Works great for me stacked with test.

Sides will still be there. You liver will be strained, your BP will rise and your lypids will probably get thrown for a loop but the lethargy should be gone. Depends on dosage and how your body responds. 2 weeks seems kinda short for an M1T run IMHO.

I am just hoping to increase the dosage. 15-20 mg works well for me but I don't want to go there untill I see the results of that dam blood test. I can't figure out why they have to mail me the results instead of just handing them to me. Oh well.

I don't know much about 1,4AD but is it a good stack for Test? 4AD converts to Test and aromatizes pretty heavy and I assume 1,4AD does as well?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
1,4AD converts to like.... 3-5% Boldenone.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
1,4AD converts to like.... 3-5% Boldenone.
Oh, ok. That would make good sense then.:) Thought about running EQ with your test instead? Easier than dumpin a ton of pills down the gullet ed. IMO

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Oh, ok. That would make good sense then.:) Thought about running EQ with your test instead? Easier than dumpin a ton of pills down the gullet ed. IMO
I already have the stuff and I really really hate wasting money so I am going to use it.

I hope not to use EQ until my 3rd cycle. Next cycle will be Test P and NPP.

But hey.. I don't wanna wreck your log. Keep it up! :cheers:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey, post your blood test results when you get them.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I already have the stuff and I really really hate wasting money so I am going to use it.

I hope not to use EQ until my 3rd cycle. Next cycle will be Test P and NPP.

But hey.. I don't wanna wreck your log. Keep it up! :cheers:
Cool man, enjoy the test! (Test = nectar of the Gods) And your not wreckin anything. That's what this board is for, ... exchanging info to help us grow, mentally and physically. L8r

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey, post your blood test results when you get them.
Will do.

Day 6

Trans Test 150
M1T 10 mg

Weight 184. Shoulder, Tri's & Bi's. Was pressed for time for the AM workout due to a long/wet commute. Normally I work in town so it is not a problem. Only did 6 sets for shoulder and 5 for tri's & bi's but I am seeing a small strength increse. Couple extra reps here and there.

Calories about 4000 with a 48/32/20 split 320g protein. I felt like I never stopped stuffing food in my face. Had a couple of the mini Halloween candy bars (bite size) that were tempting me from the kids bowl-o-goodies. Other than that I ate really clean except some mayo on my buffalo burger. Usually just use mustard.

No bad sides to report as of late. Typical spontaneous wood & good pump in the gym. (No I don't get the wood AT the gym, well..... maybe when the aerobics inst. walks by:nono: )

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Do you have 5mg M1T tabs or 10mg tabs ?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Do you have 5mg M1T tabs or 10mg tabs ?
5mg, but they are capsules. Underground Labs 180 count bottle. I did have some 5mg tabs as well but they were the 60 count bottle.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
5mg, but they are capsules. Underground Labs 180 count bottle. I did have some 5mg tabs as well but they were the 60 count bottle.
Gotcha. gains will taper around day 20... if they taper any earlier up the dose to 15mg... Plan on 15mg for your next run

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Quit being a pansy and eat some damn candy!
Ha Ha! I would recognize that back pic anywhere. I see you have registered here at the Darkside. Welcome.

I'll eat some candy if you put down the Satuday night booze binge and join me for legs tomorrow beotch. LOL

See you tomorrow, if your real nice I'll drop my drawers in ft of ya and let ya stab my ass with a 23ga 1.5". That is your size right. JK
:FUfinger:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. gains will taper around day 20... if they taper any earlier up the dose to 15mg... Plan on 15mg for your next run
Thanks for the input but this is not my first run with M1T. I respond well @ 20mg ed but am running low because of raised liver values of an unknown margin. When I finally get the #'s that are coming to me I will decide to either shitcan the oral or up it to 20mg ed.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
dude, you have an awesome wife if she'd inject you with gear herself!! wow i hope im that lucky!

goodluck man :woohoo:

chopper*

Awards
I'll eat some candy if you put down the Satuday night booze binge and join me for legs tomorrow beotch. LOL
I'm done with the booze binges.....at least til spring, lol. I'll be good tonight and ready to squat til I puke tomorrow.

See you tomorrow, if your real nice I'll drop my drawers in ft of ya and let ya stab my ass with a 23ga 1.5". That is your size right. JK
:FUfinger:
Stop it...........TEASE!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
dude, you have an awesome wife if she'd inject you with gear herself!! wow i hope im that lucky!

goodluck man :woohoo:

She does it for the payback.

When on test i'm injecting her constantly.

:lol:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Trans test 175
M1T 10mg AM

Weight 187. Rest day. Calories 3700 42/36/22 330g protein. Ate clean except a small serving of cheese on my ground chicken & black bean burrito's.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
your wife goes on test?
Oh yeah. I love an enlarged clitoris and excessive body hair on my women.

I was playing on words. Inject her, you know, like the "hot beef" kind.

Got my initial blood work back. The raised liver value was my ALT. I was at 69 iu/L. Optimal is between 0 and 40. Should I be concerned or could this just be from workout stress and maybe the 3 rum & cokes I had the night before the blood draw?

Anyone who knows feel free to chime in.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Trans Test 175mg
M1T 15 mg, 10mg am, 5mg pm
200mg EQ
250 Test Enan

Weight 187. Hit legs. Calories 3300 44/38/18. Ate clean except one non-alcoholic beer with dinner.:cheers: Couldn't get any more cals in but I took a 3hr nap after church that cut out on some valuable eating time.:food:

Can't really tell if I was stronger on legs today or not. I worked out at a buddies house and the equiptment is different than at the gym ie free weight leg extn & curls vs. cable style. Also the smith rack we were using for squats does not have a counter weight like the gym has. Workout was good though, nice pump, good energy/focus.

Upped the dosage on my ALA to 600mg ed to help with the liver value thing. Will continue the Milk Thisle @ 1gm ed as well. I think I will stick to the 15mg of M1T rather than the 20mg I was originally planning.

SVTMuscle

SVTMuscle

Awards
Oh yeah. I love an enlarged clitoris and excessive body hair on my women.

I was playing on words. Inject her, you know, like the "hot beef" kind.

Got my initial blood work back. The raised liver value was my ALT. I was at 69 iu/L. Optimal is between 0 and 40. Should I be concerned or could this just be from workout stress and maybe the 3 rum & cokes I had the night before the blood draw?

Anyone who knows feel free to chime in.
:frustrate im an idiot my bad haha:thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Trans Test 175
M1T 15 split

Weight 187. Hit back & bi's. Cals 3800 50/33/17 315g protein.

Felt strong, good focus. Should be able to start increasing the volume a bit. Felt pretty sore in the lats & traps by evening, more so than usual. Maybe just getting a better stretch & quality movements from the increased focus/strengh.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Trans Test 175
M1T 15 split

Weight 187. Hit chest & tri's in the AM. Martial arts class in the evening. Cals 3850 49/33/17 322g Protein.

Excellent AM workout, kept weights the same as the week before but banged out a couple extra reps each set.:thumbsup:

Felt a little run down at work today. I was letting little things annoy me and I normally have well oiled duck feathers. :frustrate This is a typical side of the M1T for me, even while taking test. On the plus side I felt great at my Kajukenbo class. Great focus during sparring and energy was good. That will go away soon and I will feel like crap during class untill I stop the M1T.

Also feeling some appetite suppression. I feel like I have to jam the food down my throat with a stick. This wasn't an issue on previous cycles because I was eating crap with tons of calories from fat like fried chicken, steak, avocados and whatever I could sink my teeth into.:food: This is the first time I have tried bulking on a clean diet.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Trans Test 175
M1T 10mg split

Weight 188. Rest day/Kajukenbo class evening. Calories around 3500 or so. Was not able to pack my regular cooler-o-food for work so I threw a few thing together and supplemented with all you can eat stirfry extravaganza from a little hole in the wall by my office. I can only guess on the calories and I am probably under estimating. I usually really enjoy scarfin down there once in a while but I am really feeling the appetite supression. Only one plate load!

Evening martial Arts class was crap. I had no energy, felt sore & bloated and was basicly a total puss. I am considering dropping the M1T completly here soon. Maybe run through day 14 at 10mg? I will just see how I feel after a couple days. I may try suckin down a Monster energy before the next class and see if that helps any.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Trans Test 150
M1T 10mg split

Weight 188. Legs in the AM. Calories 3800 44/35/21 329g Protein.

Leg workout was pretty light. I was just drained and sore so I took it easy. Felt pretty good at work and appetite does not seem quite as supressed.

Skin a little dry and slightly oily in some places. I am going to up the water intake and see if that helps some. I have a water cooler 5 ft from my desk so I just have to remind myself to drink.

Added some Acidophilus & Probiotic Complex to my daily supps hoping to alleviate some of the "something crawled up my arse and died" syndrome. All this health food is making me rancid. Any other suggestions that have worked for anyone?

Interesting thing happened at work today. My first customer this morning works in a medical office so I mentioned that I am still waiting on some bloodwork results from my doc. So happens she works for the same outfit and takes down my info to look it up. She calls me a couple of hours later and tells me she is printing it up and mailing it out today. She looked at my ALT level and it had went down from 69 on Oct 29th when the first draw was taken to 63 4 days later on Nov 1st. Funny thing is I started my M1t at 10mg the evening of the 29th and ran 15mg a day for the 3 days till the next draw. Makes me think my values were up from the rum-n-coke fest the night before the draw. That was my last drink for the winter by the way. I will not be drinking at all while on. Not that I am a heavy drinker or anything just the occasional couple of drinks and a very occasional more than a couple did I really say that last night type binges. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 16

M1T 15
Trans Test 125
250 Test E & 200 EQ ( Day 15)

Weight 190. Cals 3730 51/32/17 300g Protein. Fri arms/shoulders, Sun Legs, Back & Bi's this evening. Workouts have been good, strength/volume slowly increasing.

Started rotating between 15mg & 10mg M1t eod. Seems to be keeping the lethargy at bay but stil getting a little aggitated at times. My wife calls it roid rage, LOL.

Still struggling with stuffing the food down but I just gotta push through.

chopper*

Awards
You're an animal! Man, I'm still struggling to get between 3000-3200 cals. a day.

That's it!!!!! Time for drastic measures. I'm going to eat a cube of butter with breakfast every morning, that'll get me up there.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You're an animal! Man, I'm still struggling to get between 3000-3200 cals. a day.:bow28:

That's it!!!!! Time for drastic measures. I'm going to eat a cube of butter with breakfast every morning, that'll get me up there.
LOL. Just lay off the throat yogurt, that can really curd the appetite. JK

Remember, I have a desk job with a fridge 10 feet from me. Makes it a little easier to eat every 2 hrs. :burger:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Nothing significant to report. Keeping doses the same and calories up. Tomorrow will be the last dosing of M1T. 3 weeks is enough for me this time. 1 more week of the transdermal and I will rely on the injects for the remainder.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Weight 191. Decided to keep up the M1T a little longer, I am feeling so strong with minimal sides I figure why not. Calories stayin up there between 3500 & 4000 and other than a few cheat meals it's been pretty clean. Strength up on all excercises. Will taper out the trans Test over this fourth week and save the rest for the last couple of weeks of the cycle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 23 (Monday)
Trans Test to 100mg
M1T holding at 15mg
200 EQ and 250 Test E (yesterday)
.5 mg Letro

Weight 190. Feeling really bloated most of the day, think it was all the sodium in grandmas cookin. (Had the fam over for a lazagna & garlic/salt bread feast) Also drank a couple NA beers while there. Not good, I know but I gotta live a little. :)

Leg workout was great yesterday as was my back/bi's this morning. Went to my martial arts class in the evening and had great energy/focus. All the sweating and chugging water seemed to knock out the bloated feeling.

Calories at roughly 3700 and very clean with 310g of protein. Seems like it is easier to get enough protein when I drink a second whey shake but I am really trying to get most from whole foods.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 24
Trans T 100
M1T 10mg AM

Weight 191. Well the M1T is officially sh#t canned. Did my AM dose but decided to leave out the PM and put the bottle away. Lower back pumps are killing me. Usually not this bad with M1T even at higher doses, especially with the 12g's of taurine ed.

Chest workout this AM was kick arse, same weight and reps but strong, steady and with extra good form. I don't want to jack the volume or weight up too quickly on anything that involves my shoulder. Have old injury that has plagued me for years.

Calories are at 3450 right now but I have 4 hrs or so till hittin the sack so I will be sure to stuff some more down. Already at 310g of protein. Appetite seems to be on the increase. I bring pretty much the same food stuffed in my cooler everyday and the last two days I have had it polished off by lunch time and going hungry till quitting time. Usually lasts me through the day. Seems a little soon for the EQ but hey, the appetite is a very welcome guest.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 29
200 EQ
250 Test

Weight 193. Hit legs today (Sunday) and shoulder, tri's & bi's Friday. Missed my Thursday leg day due to the holiday. Strength is still on the up & up and the pumps are getting stronger yet bearable (lwr back pumps are gone since I stopped the M1T). Quit the transdermal test on Thursday, the Enan seems to be kicking in and the two combined was just too much libido to take.

Have not been tracking calories the last few days but the holidays have me eating all sorts of crap, not a lot of desserts but stuffing, mashed potatoes and loads of turkey. Back to the normal diet plan tomorrow.

Started throwing in some MDHT at 20-40mg ed to dry out a little and unlike some I get a great mental boost from it. Seems to really help me stay focused while fatiged which is great for my martial arts class. I have a belt promotion coming up on the 17th and could use any performance enhancement I can get. EQ should have me some elevated red blood cell count by then as well.

Shrinkage is getting pretty bad and my right nut keeps crawlin up inside, lol. Considering starting the HCG a couple weeks early at 250iu ew for 4 weeks and finish off the last 8 at 500iu. Does this sound reasonable? I have not seen any feedback from someone running only 250iu. Should I just tough it out for 2 more weeks and go the whole 500iu for 10 weeks as originally planned?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 31

Weight 194. Feeling great. Strong in the gym. Good stamina/focus at martial arts class. Appetite through the roof, hitting 3800+ Kcals easily. Going to keep running the MDHT for a couple of weeks untill my belt promotion and probably save the rest for the last few weeks of the cycle.

Only sides are pumps in my shins while jogging (even short sessions) and some mild lwr back pumps. I stopped the Taurine after the M1T as Test does not give me pumps but this is my first time stacking with EQ, must be that. Am noticing some increased vascularity wich I did not expect with the amount of bf I am carrying right now.

Ok, gotta go eat! :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Starting 20mg ed of Nolva to combat some nipple soreness. I'll run it till symptoms subside and maybe start hitting a small dose eod to avoid another flare up. I have a feeling that it was caused by high test levels from the overlap of the transdermal and enanthate.

Perhaps the MDHT will mediate some of the excess estrogen as well? I have searched in the past for info on MDHT and didn't come up with much. I assume only that it is similar to proviron? Any feedback would be much appreciated.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 36
First day of week 6 :)

First 250iu of HCG sub-q.
Test 250
EQ 200
40mg MDHT
20mg Nolva ..... blah blah (My nipples! My nipples look like Milk Duds!)

Weight hovering at 194 but I feel just slightly leaner or less bloaty maybe. Strength still up and I feel really good but it seems I have been needing more sleep as of late. Getting naps in when possible. Appetite still up there and I am keeping the diet really clean less an occasional cheat meal here and there. ie. Tub of Ben & Jerrys Chocolate Cookie Dough! 1200 calories, yeah buddy!

TheGreatHunt

Awards
Time to subscribe!

Up a **** ton of weight, lookin' good!