3rd cycle with some never used.. questions???

02quinngt

Awards
hey i'm new to the form and had a couple of questions.. i have done 2 cycles before this and this one is one that i have never really done before just wandering if i am going to be taking them right really.. how long should i do this cycle too?..

every injection is 4 days
test 250/prop 100/EQ 200
1st 1cc/1cc/1cc
2nd 1cc/1cc/1cc
3rd 2cc/2cc/2cc
4th 2cc/2cc/2cc
5th 2cc/2cc/2cc
6th 1cc/1cc/1cc
7th 1cc/1cc/1cc

thanks for the help

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
use the search function and do a TON of research that is a HORRIBLY HORRIBLY designed cycle

why even bother with prop shooting it every 4th day? why are you tapering up and down?

what are your goals? what are your stats

please do a ton of research

02quinngt

Awards
well i actually got the prop by accident and was just going to take it anyway to see what i thought.. i talked to someone that had taken it before(suposedly..) and they said to take it like that... should i not taker at all?... just go in and go at it huh?
well is the test and EQ a good combo? and what do you reccomend on the cycle of taking it?
stats:
25yrs old
187lbs.
5'10"
17.25" bicepts
30" waist
thats all i really know dont know the chest..

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Props ester is too short to be taken every 4th day, that person is an idiot. You want to take ED or EoD. ED is reccomended with prop.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well i actually got the prop by accident and was just going to take it anyway to see what i thought.. i talked to someone that had taken it before(suposedly..) and they said to take it like that... should i not taker at all?... just go in and go at it huh?
well is the test and EQ a good combo? and what do you reccomend on the cycle of taking it?
stats:
25yrs old
187lbs.
5'10"
17.25" bicepts
30" waist
thats all i really know dont know the chest..
weeks 1-14
testenan 500mg/wk (250mg on mon/thur)
weeks 1-13
eq 400mg/wk (200mg on mon/thur)

10 days after the last test shot, start PCT. leave the prop alone for now. no need for it.

02quinngt

Awards
thanks for the help on the cycle. i will give this a shot for 14 weeks and see what happens. what can i look to gain off this cycle? size wise with clean eating of about 3500 calories a day? and is it true that where you stick yourself is where your going to have better gains?

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
maintenance cals + 500 cals = where you start. once weight gain slows, add 200-300 more cals as needed.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and no, you won't have better gains where you inject yourself. any increase in size in the area is due to the initial oil swelling of the muscle, goes away in a few days. no localized benefit, purely systematic.