1-Testosterone dosage...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Q: at what amout of 1-T/week does the lethargy problem begin to set in?

Cuz I dont want to be all tired and **** when I am trying to pay attention to a guest yelling "HELP ME, I'M DROWNING!!" :eek:

Cuz that could really, Really, REALLY, SUCK! :(

skazzel

Awards
It's not so much the dosage, as the duration. Even low amounts of 1-Test will shut down your natural test production, which will lead to low/no test/estrogen which is the cause of the dreaded lethargy. Doing 1-Test for an extended period by itself will make you lethargic and kill your libido.

This is the reason most people add some 4ad to their homebrew 1-Test transdermals.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is from low natural test. When you do regular test injected or not you do not get lethargy. It is an inherrant property of mild-high dosages of 1-test. It will kick in way before your natural test goes away whicj is 3-4 weeks. For me it started at 1 week. At higher dosages it will get worse i would say over 266mg/day with the dmso. It can be somewhat counter acted with 4-ad . At least 100mg/day would be sufficient... Talk to ya. :cool: :)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I case you guys dont know I am also known as Marine2472002 from BB.com

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Try 1-test and UA..it is called a stinkin COMA!! I almost fell asleep on the bench when I tried that for a cutting cycle. Just toss in the 4-ad and it is all good baby

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I would toss in 4-AD, but alas, I have none to toss in.

All I got is 1,4 -AD :)

skazzel

Awards
curt2go,

I think a large part of the lethargy is caused by lack of test/estrogen, natural or not rather than being a side effect specific to the 1-test compound. As you say, the lethargic feeling is not experienced by those on a test only cycle which would provide plenty of circulating test/estrogen.

Any non-aromatizing compound such as 1-test and fina will zap your energy and libido unless test is added into the picture.

Lifeguard,

The 1-4dione does aromatize somewhat, but I don't know if it will be enough to make up for what the 1-test is going to do to you ;) You should make some great gains though! How many mgs/day of 1,4 are you planning to do?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Lifeguard,

The 1-4dione does aromatize somewhat, but I don't know if it will be enough to make up for what the 1-test is going to do to you ;) You should make some great gains though! How many mgs/day of 1,4 are you planning to do?

Yeah, I know about 1,4-andro and aromatization, the estrogen in my body will help with more gains, and as far as dosage it's gonna be 400mg/ed...

...Oh ****! I just remembered that I still have a ****-load of Androstat 150 cyclo-poppers and each serving (2 poppers) has 125mg of 4-AD in it along with 25mg of all the other andros (nor-4-androdiol and dione, 5-androdiol and dione, and 4-androdione @5mg each)

HAHAHAHAHHAA, I found a good source of pre-workout 4-AD. COOL :cool:

And I've used it a few times for pre-workout and pre-nightclub along w/ECA...talk about JACKED! :eek:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
curt2go,

I think a large part of the lethargy is caused by lack of test/estrogen, natural or not rather than being a side effect specific to the 1-test compound. As you say, the lethargic feeling is not experienced by those on a test only cycle which would provide plenty of circulating test/estrogen.

Any non-aromatizing compound such as 1-test and fina will zap your energy and libido unless test is added into the picture.

Can you elaborate more on this. Very interesting. Do you get tired from DECA it doe snot aromatize. How about Primo stuff like that.Just wondering not bustin your balls or anything. I just want to know. i LOVE KNOWLEDGE.. Talk to ya

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Can you elaborate more on this. Very interesting. Do you get tired from DECA it doe snot aromatize. How about Primo stuff like that.Just wondering not bustin your balls or anything. I just want to know. i LOVE KNOWLEDGE.. Talk to ya

Yeah, what he said ;)

skazzel

Awards
I've never done deca or primo personally, but I do know deca has the same energy/libido zapping reputation ("decadick") that you see attributed to other non-aromatizing compounds.

Steroids (and ultimately, PH's) either bind to receptors or they don't. This is the only way they can elicit effects. So if 1-test is causing certain sides it has to be due to it's stimulation of various receptors, or lack thereof. We also know that heavy stimulation of any receptors will disrupt the HPTA and cause natural test production to halt.

Natural test production shuts down very fast when exogenous hormones are present. It does take several weeks for the existing supply of free and total testosterone to break down and be depleted, thus giving a false sense of normalcy.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
DAMMIT, why didn't I think of that

and its sooo simple too

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I've never done deca or primo personally, but I do know deca has the same energy/libido zapping reputation ("decadick") that you see attributed to other non-aromatizing compounds.

Steroids (and ultimately, PH's) either bind to receptors or they don't. This is the only way they can elicit effects. So if 1-test is causing certain sides it has to be due to it's stimulation of various receptors, or lack thereof. We also know that heavy stimulation of any receptors will disrupt the HPTA and cause natural test production to halt.

Natural test production shuts down very fast when exogenous hormones are present. It does take several weeks for the existing supply of free and total testosterone to break down and be depleted, thus giving a false sense of normalcy.
I know about decadick but I have never heard of lethargy from deca. I realize the rest but test binds to the receptors as well shutting down natural test. The problem is not from shutting down the natural test.But then again I don't know why it is... Just thinking out loud. Talk to ya.:cool:

skazzel

Awards
All I'm saying is:

no test = lethargy, no libido, general crappy feeling.

And we know that doing longer cycles of 1-test (4+ weeks) will shut down natural test and leave us with no circulating testosterone.

You know what the symptoms of low-testosterone are in aging males? "Testosterone-deficient men complain of lethargy, lack of motivation, poor concentration, depression and low libido." Sound a little like the sides bro's on 1-test only cycles complain about?

I guarantee if you put someone on a high dose of 1-test but give them a gram of testosterone a week, they will never complain about low energy/libido levels.

BigBenn

Awards
I think it might have to do with progesterone. I know primo gives similar problems and I believe attaches to the progesterone receptor. I am thinking of trying winni along side 1-test to see if the progesterone "occupation" works.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I think it might have to do with progesterone. I know primo gives similar problems and I believe attaches to the progesterone receptor. I am thinking of trying winni along side 1-test to see if the progesterone "occupation" works.
hhmmm...let's get a few of the vets together and try it out. Who's down?

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
winny isn't that illegal....hehehe :D :D :D

wardog

Awards
  • Established
curt2go,

Lifeguard,

I disagree completely. I have done straight fina cycles and had a nasty energy all the time. They say tren stimulates the CNS more than any other AAS. I have also run test with enough femura to cancel out any estrogen and felt great. 1-test was the ONLY thing I have ever done hormone wise, that made me feel like the damn walking dead. Just my experience tho.

SteveDFW

Awards

I disagree completely. I have done straight fina cycles and had a nasty energy all the time. They say tren stimulates the CNS more than any other AAS. I have also run test with enough femura to cancel out any estrogen and felt great. 1-test was the ONLY thing I have ever done hormone wise, that made me feel like the damn walking dead. Just my experience tho.
Wardog,

How much femura did you use per ED or EOD?

Thanks

wardog

Awards
  • Established
1/2 ml ED. That is about 1.25mg per day. Taken with grapefruit juice to increase absorption.

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
Yeah, I know about 1,4-andro and aromatization, the estrogen in my body will help with more gains, and as far as dosage it's gonna be 400mg/ed...

...Oh ****! I just remembered that I still have a ****-load of Androstat 150 cyclo-poppers and each serving (2 poppers) has 125mg of 4-AD in it along with 25mg of all the other andros (nor-4-androdiol and dione, 5-androdiol and dione, and 4-androdione @5mg each)

HAHAHAHAHHAA, I found a good source of pre-workout 4-AD. COOL :cool:

And I've used it a few times for pre-workout and pre-nightclub along w/ECA...talk about JACKED! :eek:
I did a couple mils of dhb 200mg per ml and as of bout 60 hours in no pip whatsoever a couple guys on here were telling me I didn't know what I was talking bout because I hadn't used it yet I let them know that I was told by a good source that it was without pip they made a couple comments just letting them know it's all true 200 pipless dhb

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did a couple mils of dhb 200mg per ml and as of bout 60 hours in no pip whatsoever a couple guys on here were telling me I didn't know what I was talking bout because I hadn't used it yet I let them know that I was told by a good source that it was without pip they made a couple comments just letting them know it's all true 200 pipless dhb
Dude, this thread can almost legally drink in the US.