1-Testosterone dosage...

  1. Advanced Member
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    30
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    448
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

    Question 1-Testosterone dosage...


    Q: at what amout of 1-T/week does the lethargy problem begin to set in?


    Cuz I dont want to be all tired and **** when I am trying to pay attention to a guest yelling "HELP ME, I'M DROWNING!!"


    Cuz that could really, Really, REALLY, SUCK!

  2. New Member
    skazzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    It's not so much the dosage, as the duration. Even low amounts of 1-Test will shut down your natural test production, which will lead to low/no test/estrogen which is the cause of the dreaded lethargy. Doing 1-Test for an extended period by itself will make you lethargic and kill your libido.

    This is the reason most people add some 4ad to their homebrew 1-Test transdermals.
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    92.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I don't think it is from low natural test. When you do regular test injected or not you do not get lethargy. It is an inherrant property of mild-high dosages of 1-test. It will kick in way before your natural test goes away whicj is 3-4 weeks. For me it started at 1 week. At higher dosages it will get worse i would say over 266mg/day with the dmso. It can be somewhat counter acted with 4-ad . At least 100mg/day would be sufficient... Talk to ya.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    30
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    448
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

    I case you guys dont know I am also known as Marine2472002 from BB.com
  5. Advanced Member
    wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

    Try 1-test and UA..it is called a stinkin COMA!! I almost fell asleep on the bench when I tried that for a cutting cycle. Just toss in the 4-ad and it is all good baby
  6. Advanced Member
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    30
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    448
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

    I would toss in 4-AD, but alas, I have none to toss in.


    All I got is 1,4 -AD
  7. New Member
    skazzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    curt2go,

    I think a large part of the lethargy is caused by lack of test/estrogen, natural or not rather than being a side effect specific to the 1-test compound. As you say, the lethargic feeling is not experienced by those on a test only cycle which would provide plenty of circulating test/estrogen.

    Any non-aromatizing compound such as 1-test and fina will zap your energy and libido unless test is added into the picture.

    Lifeguard,

    The 1-4dione does aromatize somewhat, but I don't know if it will be enough to make up for what the 1-test is going to do to you You should make some great gains though! How many mgs/day of 1,4 are you planning to do?
  8. Advanced Member
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    30
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    448
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

    Originally posted by skazzel

    Lifeguard,

    The 1-4dione does aromatize somewhat, but I don't know if it will be enough to make up for what the 1-test is going to do to you You should make some great gains though! How many mgs/day of 1,4 are you planning to do?

    Yeah, I know about 1,4-andro and aromatization, the estrogen in my body will help with more gains, and as far as dosage it's gonna be 400mg/ed...

    ...Oh ****! I just remembered that I still have a ****-load of Androstat 150 cyclo-poppers and each serving (2 poppers) has 125mg of 4-AD in it along with 25mg of all the other andros (nor-4-androdiol and dione, 5-androdiol and dione, and 4-androdione @5mg each)

    HAHAHAHAHHAA, I found a good source of pre-workout 4-AD. COOL

    And I've used it a few times for pre-workout and pre-nightclub along w/ECA...talk about JACKED!
  9. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    92.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Originally posted by skazzel
    curt2go,

    I think a large part of the lethargy is caused by lack of test/estrogen, natural or not rather than being a side effect specific to the 1-test compound. As you say, the lethargic feeling is not experienced by those on a test only cycle which would provide plenty of circulating test/estrogen.

    Any non-aromatizing compound such as 1-test and fina will zap your energy and libido unless test is added into the picture.

    Can you elaborate more on this. Very interesting. Do you get tired from DECA it doe snot aromatize. How about Primo stuff like that.Just wondering not bustin your balls or anything. I just want to know. i LOVE KNOWLEDGE.. Talk to ya
  10. Advanced Member
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    30
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    448
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

    Originally posted by curt2go


    Can you elaborate more on this. Very interesting. Do you get tired from DECA it doe snot aromatize. How about Primo stuff like that.Just wondering not bustin your balls or anything. I just want to know. i LOVE KNOWLEDGE.. Talk to ya

    Yeah, what he said
  11. New Member
    skazzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    I've never done deca or primo personally, but I do know deca has the same energy/libido zapping reputation ("decadick") that you see attributed to other non-aromatizing compounds.

    Steroids (and ultimately, PH's) either bind to receptors or they don't. This is the only way they can elicit effects. So if 1-test is causing certain sides it has to be due to it's stimulation of various receptors, or lack thereof. We also know that heavy stimulation of any receptors will disrupt the HPTA and cause natural test production to halt.

    Natural test production shuts down very fast when exogenous hormones are present. It does take several weeks for the existing supply of free and total testosterone to break down and be depleted, thus giving a false sense of normalcy.
  12. Advanced Member
    Lifeguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    30
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    448
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

    DAMMIT, why didn't I think of that

    and its sooo simple too
  13. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    92.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Originally posted by skazzel
    I've never done deca or primo personally, but I do know deca has the same energy/libido zapping reputation ("decadick") that you see attributed to other non-aromatizing compounds.

    Steroids (and ultimately, PH's) either bind to receptors or they don't. This is the only way they can elicit effects. So if 1-test is causing certain sides it has to be due to it's stimulation of various receptors, or lack thereof. We also know that heavy stimulation of any receptors will disrupt the HPTA and cause natural test production to halt.

    Natural test production shuts down very fast when exogenous hormones are present. It does take several weeks for the existing supply of free and total testosterone to break down and be depleted, thus giving a false sense of normalcy.
    I know about decadick but I have never heard of lethargy from deca. I realize the rest but test binds to the receptors as well shutting down natural test. The problem is not from shutting down the natural test.But then again I don't know why it is... Just thinking out loud. Talk to ya.
  14. New Member
    skazzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    All I'm saying is:

    no test = lethargy, no libido, general crappy feeling.

    And we know that doing longer cycles of 1-test (4+ weeks) will shut down natural test and leave us with no circulating testosterone.

    You know what the symptoms of low-testosterone are in aging males? "Testosterone-deficient men complain of lethargy, lack of motivation, poor concentration, depression and low libido." Sound a little like the sides bro's on 1-test only cycles complain about?

    I guarantee if you put someone on a high dose of 1-test but give them a gram of testosterone a week, they will never complain about low energy/libido levels.
  15. New Member
    BigBenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    22.89%

    I think it might have to do with progesterone. I know primo gives similar problems and I believe attaches to the progesterone receptor. I am thinking of trying winni along side 1-test to see if the progesterone "occupation" works.
  16. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Originally posted by BigBenn
    I think it might have to do with progesterone. I know primo gives similar problems and I believe attaches to the progesterone receptor. I am thinking of trying winni along side 1-test to see if the progesterone "occupation" works.
    hhmmm...let's get a few of the vets together and try it out. Who's down?

    Chemo
  17. New Member
    BigBenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    22.89%

    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    hhmmm...let's get a few of the vets together and try it out. Who's down?

    Chemo
    My sources have retired unfortunately I can't take part just yet.
  18. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    92.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    winny isn't that illegal....hehehe
  19. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Has that ever stopped us before?
  20. Advanced Member
    wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

    Originally posted by skazzel
    curt2go,

    I think a large part of the lethargy is caused by lack of test/estrogen, natural or not rather than being a side effect specific to the 1-test compound. As you say, the lethargic feeling is not experienced by those on a test only cycle which would provide plenty of circulating test/estrogen.

    Any non-aromatizing compound such as 1-test and fina will zap your energy and libido unless test is added into the picture.

    Lifeguard,

    The 1-4dione does aromatize somewhat, but I don't know if it will be enough to make up for what the 1-test is going to do to you You should make some great gains though! How many mgs/day of 1,4 are you planning to do?
    I disagree completely. I have done straight fina cycles and had a nasty energy all the time. They say tren stimulates the CNS more than any other AAS. I have also run test with enough femura to cancel out any estrogen and felt great. 1-test was the ONLY thing I have ever done hormone wise, that made me feel like the damn walking dead. Just my experience tho.
  21. New Member
    SteveDFW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    73.23%

    Originally posted by wardog


    I disagree completely. I have done straight fina cycles and had a nasty energy all the time. They say tren stimulates the CNS more than any other AAS. I have also run test with enough femura to cancel out any estrogen and felt great. 1-test was the ONLY thing I have ever done hormone wise, that made me feel like the damn walking dead. Just my experience tho.
    Wardog,

    How much femura did you use per ED or EOD?

    Thanks
  22. Advanced Member
    wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

    1/2 ml ED. That is about 1.25mg per day. Taken with grapefruit juice to increase absorption.
  23. Advanced Member
    wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    466
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo




    hhmmm...let's get a few of the vets together and try it out. Who's down?

    Chemo
    Count me in..if your looking to do some research..let me know.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 01:00 AM
  2. Zinc Dosage to increase testosterone? Already taking Mega Men
    By pittguy578 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:31 AM
  3. Testosterone High Dosage, 1200mg +
    By stormecho in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 10:10 AM
  4. Fina Dosage
    By lbm4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 04:36 PM
  5. homebrew dosage
    By Stez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 01:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in