SD and Anabolics ???

Bigbench

Awards
Looking for some info from exp. users of superdrol and anabolics.Say if you where on a stack of (test,deca and eq).Has anyone done a cycle like this and then added SD ??... I am on a cycle like this but have never used SD before.Just want some info on it ..If it would be ok to add it or not , or should i stack it with something else???...thks

texas

Awards
iv heard that if your going to use superdrol in a AAS cycle, use it at the first part of the cycle for a good kickoff

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, just kickstart the cycle with it. i used it at the start of a test,eq,tren cycle. worked ok, i like dbol better.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used it at the tail end of a transdermal 4AD/19Nor/1 Test/3 alpha run and then another week solo. I liked it solo better as the sides were a little rough in combination. I think it's so strong that it's really better off by itself...but that's just my opinion.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running it first and last 3 weeks of an 8 week test cycle sometime in the future when I get around to it.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
My only question is that with what we know about SD and lipids, is it really wise to kick off with it for a long cycle? I know orals are good for kick off due to fast acting and all, but is the amount of time during cycle enough to cause long term damage?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
as long as you're not implementing any more orals in the cycle, i don't see a problem.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
as long as you're not implementing any more orals in the cycle, i don't see a problem.
Wouldn't single digit HDL for ~12 weeks be a really bad idea? I don't know how much lipid damage test-e at 500mg/week does, but I don't guess it would help much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't single digit HDL for ~12 weeks be a really bad idea? I don't know how much lipid damage test-e at 500mg/week does, but I don't guess it would help much.
Dont ur lipids begin to repair themselves anyways? So once you get off that compound ur good to go, add in some milkthistle and some COQ10 in ur PCT and everythings peachy.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
why use orals when test prop and suspension exist :)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running it first and last 3 weeks of an 8 week test cycle sometime in the future when I get around to it.
Test cycles are best run 10+ weeks IMO. You, however, might consider not running any 'till you're 25. Your natural test levels are at life-time high right now, and if you use anabolics at this point, you'll shut that down. Why not wait 'till your body isn't rocketing out natural test in a few years? Not telling you what to do or not do, friend, just lookin' out...