First Cycle... SuperDrol...Check It Out

DirtyElbierto

Awards
Sup guys.. This is my first time dealing with the real stuff. Im about to order the gear.. lemme know if i missed anything.

Im 21 years old 5'11 160 lb, A true ectomorph. I was hesistant to decide this route because everyone allways preached the " Oral only cycles are retarded ".

The Large number of success stories with SD, along with the fact that it is legal and easily attainable is why im choosing this as my first cycle.

I would of liked to do my first cycle with Test enthanate, But i just cant seem to find any.

If i decide to start this cycle, or another one based on test(if i can find any) i will keep everyone posted on weight gains, pictures, & info daily.

SuperDrol

• week1: 10mg
  • week2: 20mg
  • week3: 20mg
PCT

• wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo,
  • wk2: 30mg Nolva, 600 6oxo,
  • wk3: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo,
  • wk4: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo,
Supplements

• Saw Palmetto 325mg ed
  • Red Yeast Rice 1.2g ed
  • Milkthistle 600mg ed
  • Hawthorne Berry 1000mg ed
  • CoQ10 ed
  • Primaforce ProLiver ed

Thank you all for your Help & Support
    -James

Roush Driver

Awards
If you've got some extra flow, throw in Policosanol (Cholesterol) throughout the cycle, as well as NAC (extra liver support). Also, you may want to even throw in 1 serving of Sesamin per day during your PCT just to reap the lipid profile regulating benefits from it. Good luck! You'll love your first cycle, I just finished mine yesterday. First day of PCT is today.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ALA is a nice cheap anti-o as well. At your BW don't 'plan' for 20mgs. Do the 10mgs for the duration. You can do it again with what you save.

But if I we 21 and knew what I know about diet and training....natural all the way!!!

JMO