proposed upcomming cycle

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is my winter cycle but I just wanna get an early opinion...I figure I'll start early in December...I've done one 12 week cycle of test E 500mgs with 4 weeks of dbol at 30mgs...got sick toward the end of the cycle so it hindered my results a little...

10 or 12 weeks...?

Dbol (1-4) 30mgs
Test E (1-10/12) around 500mgs or, I was thinking 560, will that make a difference? I can get 250/ml or 350/ml which should I get?
Deca (1-10/12) unsure, I was thinking 300mgs, pin once a week

pct (1-4)..nolva, cex, milk thistle, rebound xt, lean extreme...anything else? Do I need HCG? I used it on my first cycle and it didnt seem to make a difference, my balls still shrunk but then came back to normal after pct...

tattoopierced1

i think HCG is a must to use throughout your cycle at low doses, like 250ius 2-3x per week. For the Test E, I would go 12 weeks if you can, especially at 500mg. I would get the 250/ml as the 350 might hurt more because of the higher concentration...depends on brand really.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
350 is pet pharma, 250 is QV I do belive...if I did the 350 I was gonna do .8 which is 280mgs...as for the Deca does it clear at the same time as test e? for the HCG last cycle I started it towards the end of the cycle and a week or two during PCT, as prescribed by people on this board...when do you think I should do the HCG, after week 4 till the end...?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
start the HCG during or after week 4 @ 250iu's 2x weekly all the up until PCT...you have to cut the HCG for PCT as it is somewhat suppressive on its own.

regards,
COTC

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
NO deca doesn't clear as quickly as test (surprise a search would have cleared this up) .. it takes a week longer

test deca dbol cycles have been discussed ad naseum .. don't run deca less than 12 weeks

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
^^

what glenihan said, don't run deca for less than 12 weeks otherwise go with NPP and inject bi or three weekly.

Test E (1-10/12) around 500mgs or, I was thinking 560, will that make a difference?
not really bro ;) stick at 500 . Increase the deca to 400mg EW