SD CYCLE

Reborn019

Banned
Awards
wats up every1....jus started my first cycle ever and i chose SD (im on day 5)

doing what seems to be the standard beginner's dose of it:

week1: 10mg
week2-3: 20mg
week4-6: PCT w/ Rebound XT (wk1;75mg, wk2;50mg, and wk3;25mg)

ive also been taking since one week prior to SD (per day) and will continue through PCT:

Taurine: 3-5g
RYR: 1200mg
CoQ10: 100mg
Milk THistle: 1000mg
Policosonol: 40mg
Celery Seed: 4500mg (too much?)
SAw Palmetto: 360mg (standarized)
Hawthorne Berries: 1130mg

I also take Fish Oil, sesathin, NAC, ALA, and other antiox (multi, extra C, etc..)

trying to keep water @ 3-4gal per day

first question is how does this look?

2nd question is ive been feeling run down, kinda achy i guess u could say (almost like im coming down with something) i know it says on the RYR bottle that if you get flu like symptoms to stop taking it immediatly, but being that it seems to be (from what ive been reading) a neccesity im not sure what to do. I noticed it before my SD cycle, although its gotten worse since i started.
ANy advice?

thanks
Andy

1 more...im gettin the back pumps already...is that normal to get them so soon?..im takin 5-10g creatine mono per day as well tho (5 on off days, 10 on liftn days)

Fedor

Awards
3-4 Gallons of water a day? Your gonna die of a water overdose lol.

I suggest to stop taking creatine and use it as part of PCT so you get some of your confidence and strenght back because when you come off your gonna be weak.

Reborn019

Banned
Awards
had my blood pressure checked last night (been feeling light sorta dizzy and short of breath) it was

122/83 and 90beats per min (not bad but its slightly high)

im already taking the **** above for bp precautions...what else can i do?

(im gonna check it again today, as it can go up and down)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple comments for you.

Some people respond adversely to certain androgens. Unless you have a lot of experience it will be something that will raise concerns for you, and justifiably so.

SD is pretty potent and can cause the very symptoms that you are experiencing. The supplements that you are taking are pretty common, and likely not the cuase of the symptoms. Rather the SD is the culprit.

Couldn't 3-4 gallons of water be too much of a good thing? :)

The lower back cramps are a symptom that experienced users usualy use as an indicator that they are at or above their SD dose max tolerance. It is just not adviseable to go any higher if that a dose that generates these symptoms.

The light headedness is symptom of elevated BP. But the SD also creates a dynamic in your system somewhat similar to a low bloodsugar symptom. It is a super glycogen uptake potentiator, which I believe may contribute to a low blodsuger like response. More carbs in ones diet may help eleviate this feeling.

As far as the supplements that you are taking. Some are a basic precaution that is adviseable. NAC, ALA, F/O, sesathin are all good anti-o's. The Milk Thistle can be used pre and post or while on. The RYR, CoQ10, Policosonol, Celery Seed, Saw Palmetto and Hawthorne Berries are probably useful as precautionaries, but are often use for symptomatic response and for restorative. I have not had a need to use any of those other than a sterol/stanol for a basic post cycle lipid restorative support.

I will be candid with you and say that for a first cycle this is a very serious leap into an advanced user tolerance and experience level. These sympoms are not uncommon, because this stuff is that potent. i don't advise that first time PS/PH/AAS users use someting like this. If you insist on continuing, you will likely continue to experience these symptoms to a great degree. Please do not increase you dose more than your original 10mgs.

Reborn019

Banned
Awards
lol yea i knew the water and supp list i had was excessive but i wanted to take every precaution possible being that it was my first time using

what would have been a better choice to start out with?
i chose this because it seemed to be the one getting best reviews (that was able to be bought legally, which was another plus)

the blood sugar thing is interesting, and makes sense cos when i ate at ihop and basically ate a bunch of simple carbs i felt better (my carbs are high though...workout days are 500g per day all low gi; ill drop them to 200-300 on off days)

im gonna stay on it through next week and see what happens. im on day 6 and havent seen any changes really (except for sides listed above, and a mild body pump at times) still waiting for strength/ size increases. these effects (negative) im getting from this are more bothersome than health threatening? just something an experienced user would know to put up with i take it?

by the way thanks b5150 for the help

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't really comment on what a better choice would be. Yes it is 'legal' and readily available, making for increased reviews and a first time users choice. A reasonable search would provide you with a good knowledge base of beginner steroid choices. You may find what you are looking for if you search here in the Anabolics as well.

Depending on you BW you really have no need to increase your dose. 6 days is still early to experience drastic response. If you are experiencing the negatives, this would mean that the positives are manifesting hemselves as well. Smart users use just enough to have minimal negatives while reaping the positives. Size and strength are somewhat dependent on training style/experience as well as diet, but should be aparent for most all...in time.

Depending on your medical history and/or family predisposition to ceratin conditions the sides could be more than just bothersome. Pre-existant, undelying issues with HBP, lipids, prostate, hypoglycemic can be aggrevated by any and all steroids. These are the risks of using them.

I am happy to help. I would also encourage you to increase your overall knowledge in steroid use. There is a lot more to know than what can be capture in a few posts and a few newbie reviews. IMHO, if I were 22, and had the diet and training knowledge I have now, I would not choose to use. Educate yourself and be safe.

Reborn019

Banned
Awards
thank you for your help (i seem to be tolerating it better today, so hopefully i can finish out the 3 weeks)...ill post blood work from before, after 3weeks of SD, and after PCT for anyone interested when im finished....if this would benefit anyone let me know

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Potassium or taurine for those back pump that will get you ;)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Why not just stop taking the RYR? You seem to have everything else in order except I'd save the Creatine for PCT. I had a dry cold like response to SD. A kind of dull hazy feeling, right? I wouldn't go higher on the dose like B5150 said. When I took SD, my workouts weren't as lively as usual. I would have to pace myself through a workout because I could feel the rise in BP. Take your time, eat your carbs and enjoy the end results, I do. Oh, and when you are thirsty, drink some water. :)

Reborn019

Banned
Awards
yea i cut the RYR in half (1200 down to 600 and im feelin better) i think is was th SD though cos i was gettin a dull hazy/dizzy warm feelin too. which i think was givin me anxiety cos i was stressin way to much over it (this is proly why my BPM was up and blood pressure was pretty normal). wen does this stuff really start kickin in, over the 2nd week?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
yea i cut the RYR in half (1200 down to 600 and im feelin better) i think is was th SD though cos i was gettin a dull hazy/dizzy warm feelin too. which i think was givin me anxiety cos i was stressin way to much over it (this is proly why my BPM was up and blood pressure was pretty normal). wen does this stuff really start kickin in, over the 2nd week?
You will notice it the 2nd week with size, 3rd week comes strength.

darius

I dunno, its strange for me. I can feel the killer pumps on day 1 if I dose early in the day and workout in the evening. By the next day, I'm up a couple lbs. I gained all my weight in the first couple weeks, more so in the first by a bit. Like I just popped 20mg superdrol today, earlier and I was working obliques and holy **** my back starts getting a sick pump and my obliques too (with the medicine ball on "holy **** high" decline setting"). I then proceeded in drinking a 24 oz of ABB Extreme XXL (probably unhealthy as hell, but oh well) 1090 cals, 50grams protein, and 220grams carbs, also bought a nice 12 pack box of Designer Whey Bonanza bars, I love those bars.

Strength went up each workout (including week 1). I respond really well to Superdrol tho, and had very nice, noticible results my first time I used it. It was like a 5 week cycle with 19-Nor and I gained 55-60lbs on my incline bench and a little more than 20lbs for total mass (most of the mass was in week 1+2 for me).

Reborn019

Banned
Awards
yea i havent really seen any size or strength increases as of yet....so far only the sides ive mentioned, which have just about ceased....ill see wat week 2 brings

my muscles do feel a little more pumped during the day, but not like wat others are describing :think:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didnt start gaining until the end of the second week, be patient your strength is about to explode, just remember to eat and then eat again even if u r not hungry........

Reborn019

Banned
Awards
hey wats up...just wondering wat the avg time was on SD before it shut down your nat test (i kno itll be diff to some degree for everyone).....im at 1.5weeks and my balls are def a little smaller

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Couple comments for you.

Some people respond adversely to certain androgens. Unless you have a lot of experience it will be something that will raise concerns for you, and justifiably so.

SD is pretty potent and can cause the very symptoms that you are experiencing. The supplements that you are taking are pretty common, and likely not the cuase of the symptoms. Rather the SD is the culprit.

Couldn't 3-4 gallons of water be too much of a good thing? :)

The lower back cramps are a symptom that experienced users usualy use as an indicator that they are at or above their SD dose max tolerance. It is just not adviseable to go any higher if that a dose that generates these symptoms.

The light headedness is symptom of elevated BP. But the SD also creates a dynamic in your system somewhat similar to a low bloodsugar symptom. It is a super glycogen uptake potentiator, which I believe may contribute to a low blodsuger like response. More carbs in ones diet may help eleviate this feeling.

As far as the supplements that you are taking. Some are a basic precaution that is adviseable. NAC, ALA, F/O, sesathin are all good anti-o's. The Milk Thistle can be used pre and post or while on. The RYR, CoQ10, Policosonol, Celery Seed, Saw Palmetto and Hawthorne Berries are probably useful as precautionaries, but are often use for symptomatic response and for restorative. I have not had a need to use any of those other than a sterol/stanol for a basic post cycle lipid restorative support.

I will be candid with you and say that for a first cycle this is a very serious leap into an advanced user tolerance and experience level. These sympoms are not uncommon, because this stuff is that potent. i don't advise that first time PS/PH/AAS users use someting like this. If you insist on continuing, you will likely continue to experience these symptoms to a great degree. Please do not increase you dose more than your original 10mgs.
Excellent Post:thumbsup: