m1t in everclear burns like hot peppers - AnabolicMinds.com

m1t in everclear burns like hot peppers

m1t in everclear burns like hot peppers

anyone have any idea why 1 gram of m1t dissolved into everclear would burn so friggin bad at 1/2 cc? I've done this with other compounds and they didn't burn 1/10th as bad taking 3cc's. Any info would be appreciated, because I'm thinking about pitching it if I can't find some reason for this. It came from a relible source(into trouble lately so I won't name) before the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by dan34
    anyone have any idea why 1 gram of m1t dissolved into everclear would burn so friggin bad at 1/2 cc? I've done this with other compounds and they didn't burn 1/10th as bad taking 3cc's. Any info would be appreciated, because I'm thinking about pitching it if I can't find some reason for this. It came from a relible source(into trouble lately so I won't name) before the ban.
    Yeah, I've had that problem too. I actually ended up on my knees holding the counter coughing the first time I tried taking it straight.

My suggestion is to go to a local vitamin shop and pick up some empty gelatin capsules. You'll find you can't pre-fill them because they'll leak but there's no reason you can't just fill it and take it right away. That's what I do and it works quite well.

You can also take a syringe and poke a hole into a fish oil cap, empty it and refill it with the M-1-T solution. Little more time consuming and expensive but it also works.

STU

thanks for the info

Thank god someone else had it happen to. I also was in tears for about ten minutes the first time I tried it. I was afraid it reacted with the alcohol or something. Time to grow!!!!!!! I'm laid off for a couple of months off my job for 13 year in a factory. I just got my blood work done and everything is a go. Starting off with m1t for 2-3 weeks and then switching to superdrol. All I'm going to do is eat and train my ass off for two months, I should grow like a weed!!!!! I'm at 210# at 5 feet 11 inches probably around 16-17 percent bodyfat(more than I would l like but this is one of the best chances I'll get to train like a pro so I'm going to go for it!!!). Thanks for the info on the capsules!!!!!!
    •   

Guys, it's the M1T molecule itself. It is a major irritant like that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much tamox can you put in everclear?
    By J_MAN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 02:27 PM
  2. M1T in a Test Cycle
    By daddy1122 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 10:36 PM
  3. M1t makes me feel like ****
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 02:22 AM
  4. M1t makes me feel like ****