Would 4OHT reduce SD gains?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would this be a good combination? I've tried M1T with and without 4OHT and the times with it seemed like the cycle went much better, with respect to mood and lethargy. But if 4OHT reduces estrogen, would it reduce it too much so that the gains from SD would be less? Thanks in advance. If it sounds like a good mix to you, what dosage would you recommend? The 4OHT is VPX's 4-HT and I would take it orally.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Dont know of reducing gains, but i would think it would only help gains. You know that with superdrol there is no extra estrogen produced b/c it doesn't aromatize...similar to M1T in this regard. So if you're worried about decreased gains b/c of decreased estrogen then this shouldn't be an issue theoretically.

-Soma

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That makes sense. I thought I had read somewhere that 4OHT reduced estrogen levels, so if that is true I wonder if that means it would reduce the amount normal found in the body. And since some estrogen is helpful for gains would that decrease possible gains? Someone else thought it would make for a dry, lean cycle, but I am not clear on why that would be the case. Maybe because there would be no excessive estrogen to cause any bloat?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. That makes sense. I thought I had read somewhere that 4OHT reduced estrogen levels, so if that is true I wonder if that means it would reduce the amount normal found in the body. And since some estrogen is helpful for gains would that decrease possible gains? Someone else thought it would make for a dry, lean cycle, but I am not clear on why that would be the case. Maybe because there would be no excessive estrogen to cause any bloat?
Certainly with only the use of SD you will inhibit significant amount of your bodies normal testosterone production...until PCT....therefore addition of 40ht shouldnt be of much concern in regards to inhibiting estrogen (also i remember that 40ht is mildly suppressive of endogenous testosterone production.) with the use of just SD you will have a dry/lean cycle....unless you are on a bulking diet = lots of sodium typically, lots of carbs....welll just lots of food which causes some water retention--though not from estrogen. How long are you planning to be on this proposed protocol?

-Soma

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Three weeks, based on what I've read here for a "good" length SD cycle.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So far, that is my belief too. The Trimax/M1T cycle I tried without 4OHT was really rough compared to previous M1T/4OHT cycles. It seemed to act almost immediately when I added it back in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 8