average anavar dosage

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what's the average anavar dose (i heard 20-40mgs), and how many mgs. are commonly found per pill (example 10mgs)...?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
10 mgs seem to be the high pill dosage. 40-100mg/day is what I understand to be a good to high dosing range per day.

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
My caps are 20mg/ea.... 60mg/day worked well... I'd like to try it at 100mg/ED though at some point.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I used 30 mgs per day (stand alone) on my FIRST cycle (at 184 lbs) and got good results- to be expected. I noticed incredible strength gains (especially chest and shoulder exercises) by week 5 however and continued from there till wk 10 when i stopped. Gained 11 lbs including fat -ate sooo much even though it did noticeably hinder appetite. Strength was incredible though..so i can only imagine what could happen with higher dosing.

-Soma

PS- i used oxandrolone AKA anavar powder suspended in PG.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you did that for a 10 week cycle...isnt that pretty long?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
what's the average anavar dose (i heard 20-40mgs), and how many mgs. are commonly found per pill (example 10mgs)...?
I have this friend who weighs 170# ;) , who just started 45mg/day. I'll update you in a week or so. Donate so you can get PM's.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
10 wks is pretty long on orals. I knew that oxandrolone was the most side effect free steroid out there. It is (was)used in treatment of children for short stature- so i was willing to take the risk i guess you can say. When you consider that Anadrol has been proven to have carcinerogenic effects and people still use it (100-150 mgs at times) then i felt confident i would get away with 30mg anavar...but if i could do it again i would have stopped at 8 wks.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if I dontate I can get PM's...got another quick question, may be irrelivent buy someone might know, why on Bodybuilding.com can I all of a sudden not post, I havent been blocked or banned or anything...

CSK

Board Supporter
Awards
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise; Bodybuilding.com is a joke.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
if I dontate I can get PM's...got another quick question, may be irrelivent buy someone might know, why on Bodybuilding.com can I all of a sudden not post, I havent been blocked or banned or anything...
yeah. That's called an early Christmas present...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted an update, here it is.
Increased dosage to 60mg/day after 1 week. Persistent headache developed day 2 of 60mg. BP went from 120/70 to 150/80 as of day 3. Taking hawthorne and bayer aspirin for the BP, but backing down on the dose.

Noticeable decrease in recovery time. PR on squats, but I've been working on it anyway. From my old workout partner's previous experience with anavar noticeable strength increase come around week 4. By the way, I should say that I did my squats last in my routine and put up 4 reps (parallel) of 340 as a 5th set. I started the routine with 6 sets of leg presses with a final set of 16 plates for 4 full reps. Then proceeded to extension and hamstring curls. Not trying to boast, but to say endurance is up. Pretty good: decrease recovery time, diminished DOMS, increased endurance.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doimg 50mg/day for 5 weeks to end cycle starting tomorrow. We'll see how it goes...

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the updates guy...
in "decrease recovery time" you mean your slower to recover or the time to recover is less (so you recover faster)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the updates guy...
in "decrease recovery time" you mean your slower to recover or the time to recover is less (so you recover faster)
Recover faster. I usually feel my leg workouts up to three days after. I didn't change the routine only increased weight and barely noticed 2 days after. All other bodyparts i feel like i could work out the next day.