Finally.. Pre Cycle Blood Work!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I still think we need a bloodwork forum. :whiner:

Some of you have known I have been waiting for these for a while....On with the results!

I have never done any thing hormonal. Only SAN V12 before it went turbo. This blook work was to make sure everything was inline for an upcomming M1T and 1,4AD cycle. My last meal of the day was three 4oz chicken breasts and 5 cups of brocolli from AppleBees (I hate this place) at 9:30. I had blood drawn after only drinking water at 8:30AM - 1 hour after waking up. I had trained back and chest on Saturday, low intesity cardio on Sunday and blood drawn on Monday 9/19/05.

I'm hoping others more familiar with bloodwork can help me out and educate me.

WBC - 4.2 k/mm3​
RBC - 5.12 m/mm3
Hemoglobin - 15.7 g/dL
Hematocrit - 46.7 %
MCV - 91 fL
MCH - 30.7 pg
MCHC - 33.7 g/dL
RDW - 12.2 %
Platelet Cnt - 180 k/mm3
MPV - 9.0 fL
Segmented
Neutrophils - 53 %
Lymphocytes- 40 %
Monocytes - 5 %
Eosinophils - 2 %
Basophils - 1 %
Absolute
Neutrophil - 2.2 k/uL
Lymphocyte - 1.6 k/uL
Monocyte - 0.2 k/uL
Eosinophil - 0.1 k/uL
Basophil - 0.0 k/uL

Cholesterol - 146 mg/dL
Triglyceride - 97 mg/dL
HDL - 47 mg/dL
Percent HDL - 32 %
LDL - 83 mg/dL (It reads "LDL Cholesterol, Calc.")
VLDL - 16 mg/dL
Chol/HDL Ratio - .1

Gluclose - 85 mg/dL
Urea N (BUN) - 29 mg/dL
Creatinine - 1.1 mg/dL
BUN/Creat Ratio - 26.4
Sodium - 141 mmol/L
Potassium - 3.8 mmol/L
Chloride - 104 mmol/L
C02 - 24 mmol/L
Anion Gap - 13
Protein, Total - 7.2 g/dL
Albumin - 4.5 g/dL
Globulin - 2.7 g/dL
ALB/Glob Ratio - 1.7
Calcium - 9.3 mg/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase - 71 IU/L
ALT - 42 IU/L
AST - 36 IU/L
Blilrubin, Total - 0.6 mg/dL

Estradiol - <20 pg/mL
Testosterone, Total - 348 ng/dL

TSH w/ reflex to free T4
TSH - 2.50 mU/L

desmo996

Awards
It looks like your BUN is already elavated, but what that means is beyond me. Your ALT is close to the top of the normal range already, so keep an eye on it. Lastly, your Total Test, is on the lower end.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It looks like your BUN is already elavated, but what that means is beyond me. Your ALT is close to the top of the normal range already, so keep an eye on it. Lastly, your Total Test, is on the lower end.
BUN = high protein intake, don't sweat it.

I agree that the test is low for age 23.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends is trying to convince me to learn SQL. No need for it in my current job. However, looking up and cataloging all the blood work in this forum and making it searchable and referencable would be a fairly valuable thing to do that I wouldn't mind devoting some time to. Even just to stick it in a spreadsheet with a different sheet for each subject and their 'supplement' protocol would be valuable.

Methinks I found a project for my spare time.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't know what the deal is with that.... I am hoping that the physicians assistant, I didn't even see a doctor - I hate Cigna, will want to do another test. I have only recently started eating more cholesterol as I don't think I was taking in enough with a low fat diet.

Too be honest.. I original went in because from Feb - Present I had developed sizable lumps in my chest - and I have no idea why. And my left nipple is in constant pain, and it's not even directly behind the nipple, it's about an 1/2 inch in towards my armpit. They did take a mamogram so I am trying to get the scans from that.

But if I do go back for a retest it will be scewed because since I had clean blood drawn I started dosing nolva to see if I could reduce or stop them from growing.

EDIT: Things I started to eat more of our eggs, 1% milk, beef tenderloin and a pizza every Sunday.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
tell us what kind of cycling you've done...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
tell us what kind of cycling you've done...
Honestly nothing... only thing I have ever done is SAN's V12 before it went turbo other than protein of course. Fat loss supplements only started in June - HEAT Stack, Lipo 6 and Lipoderm (not all together).

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
well if you goto an endo - he'll likily either not help you or have you run clomid for a period of time.

umm, if you were zinc (and magnesium?) deficient this could have your test in the lower range.

the test level should be higher - especially in the morning

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'd tell you to run clomid and ZMA (and maybe Tribulus too).
For a little while if you want to see if you can raise it.
Get a second opinion though... I'm only 23 ;)

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I could try ZMA I guess.

or...

Just go on ATD and have it shoot too 2,000 :stick:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
There is some disagreement about that... [I heard] some people say that ATD messes up the bloodwork (for test levels). I will say this, my shoulders have acne - and that doesn't happen even ON cycle.

either way, I'd be surprised if I were below 1000 now.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I'm no doctor or a nurse but some of your numbers do look kind of low for someone that's 23y/o.

I still think we need a bloodwork forum. :whiner:

Some of you have known I have been waiting for these for a while....On with the results!

I have never done any thing hormonal. Only SAN V12 before it went turbo. This blook work was to make sure everything was inline for an upcomming M1T and 1,4AD cycle. My last meal of the day was three 4oz chicken breasts and 5 cups of brocolli from AppleBees (I hate this place) at 9:30. I had blood drawn after only drinking water at 8:30AM - 1 hour after waking up. I had trained back and chest on Saturday, low intesity cardio on Sunday and blood drawn on Monday 9/19/05.

I'm hoping others more familiar with bloodwork can help me out and educate me.

WBC - 4.2 k/mm3​
RBC - 5.12 m/mm3
Hemoglobin - 15.7 g/dL
Hematocrit - 46.7 %
MCV - 91 fL
MCH - 30.7 pg
MCHC - 33.7 g/dL
RDW - 12.2 %
Platelet Cnt - 180 k/mm3
MPV - 9.0 fL
Segmented
Neutrophils - 53 %
Lymphocytes- 40 %
Monocytes - 5 %
Eosinophils - 2 %
Basophils - 1 %
Absolute
Neutrophil - 2.2 k/uL
Lymphocyte - 1.6 k/uL
Monocyte - 0.2 k/uL
Eosinophil - 0.1 k/uL
Basophil - 0.0 k/uL

Cholesterol - 146 mg/dL
Triglyceride - 97 mg/dL
HDL - 47 mg/dL
Percent HDL - 32 %
LDL - 83 mg/dL (It reads "LDL Cholesterol, Calc.")
VLDL - 16 mg/dL
Chol/HDL Ratio - .1

Gluclose - 85 mg/dL
Urea N (BUN) - 29 mg/dL
Creatinine - 1.1 mg/dL
BUN/Creat Ratio - 26.4
Sodium - 141 mmol/L
Potassium - 3.8 mmol/L
Chloride - 104 mmol/L
C02 - 24 mmol/L
Anion Gap - 13
Protein, Total - 7.2 g/dL
Albumin - 4.5 g/dL
Globulin - 2.7 g/dL
ALB/Glob Ratio - 1.7
Calcium - 9.3 mg/dL
Alkaline Phosphatase - 71 IU/L
ALT - 42 IU/L
AST - 36 IU/L
Blilrubin, Total - 0.6 mg/dL

Estradiol - <20 pg/mL
Testosterone, Total - 348 ng/dL

TSH w/ reflex to free T4
TSH - 2.50 mU/L

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, I was trying to remember my list of numbers and some of your numbers was lower than what I have but I'm going by memory.

but

I did list my testosterone on my log and it's 686 and I'm 35y/o and your number is lower for someone that's 23y/o. What did the doctor say regarding your testosterone number?

"Some" or Testosterone? :think:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
How soon after you stopped the ATD from Gaspari did you get blood work done? I wonder how long the metabolites of ATD stay in the body?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
But

I most add this>>>>My "T" was 701 last year and I wasn't on no cycles or taking ATD but the drop in my "T" is because of my age. I have some damn good numbers for my age group but I can't stop the aging process completely. :(

My friends around my age is around 250-350 "T" but they becoming overweight as the years pass by and I think that makes a difference.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty awesome Quick. There is a theory, I forget by who, that believes test. levels don't peak until 30's.

Again I am hoping to retest with a slight increase in cholesterol and better sleep.