Methyl-D / 1-test stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Methyl-D / 1-test stack

1. New Member

Methyl-D / 1-test stack

I recently acquired some Methyl-D and some 1-test, and was wondering what would be the best way to stack the two. I wanna start a cycle on January 1, and wanted to know what kind of dosages I should use. I have 90 1mg Methyl-D caps, and 60 110mg 1-test pills.
    Although I know the Methyl-D is real (Gaspari; good batch), i'm kindda skeptical about the 1-test. The company is premium nutrition. I've never heard of them. The formula for 1-test they give is also kindda weird
    (
    17b-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one THP ether).
    Does anyone have any experience with this company?

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You really do not have enough of anything for a cycle. You will need to run at least 5-10mg/d of MD and with the 1mg caps you won't get far with only 90. Most MD cycle run 6-8 weeks.

The 1-Test, if it is an oral ester, will still require about 3 caps a day for 20 days which isn't gonna amount to a whole lot with oral activity. Most 1-test is injected or transdermal and run at least 4 weeks TD and can be run many more.

Also, some have found MD to be very androgenic. So combining the two would be a highly androgenic stack.

In all honesty there is not enough product to run a cycle and the little you have will likely do no more than mess with your system.
  3. New Member

i can get another bottle of each if necessary. would having two bottles of each be enough for one cycle? is it even worth stacking the two? or should i just run the methyl-d alone at 6-7 mg per day. i weigh 180 lbs in case dosage is weight dependant.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you have not used MD before you will not know how you respond. So I really cannot decide for you how much to run. Some have run as high as 20mg/d day to get results. But, yes, 6 weeks is the minimum...JMOFE.

MD is somewhat androgenic and so is 1-T. So it is potentially a bad idea to run the two, unless you know how youwill respond...or if you add an aromatizing anabolic.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 11:28 PM
  2. Test base/1-Test stack??
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 07:46 PM
  3. Swollen feet/ankles on M1,4add/1-test stack
    By Grappler30 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 05:23 PM
  4. methyl 40ht hydroxy test