cheap food

1. cheap food

Iwill be doing an m1t cycle starting on friday. start with 10mg then after 1 week ill do
    20mg ed. i am on a budget and i am curious as to which foods i can buy for a low price that have the most carbs and cals
    for me to be successful in this cycle. I am 6 foot at 200 right now. id say i have about 9% body fat.

i will do this cycle for about 4 weeks. what would be the best foods to gain up to 20 lbs on this cycle?

thanks guys

2. frozen chicken breasts are really cheap, and so are veggies/oats

3. Rice in bulk is pretty cheap as well. You can also get tuna, regular eggs, and canned chicken in bulk at BJ's, Costco, and Sam's Club.
    •   

4. im just gonna eat chicken then for like 5 weeks everymeal....

5. don't forget whey protein and skim milk!

6. You do know there is a nutrition section here right? Try the "Bulking" and "Recipes" boards.

Anyways, here's a quick list:

-Protein-
    Skim Milk
    Tuna
    Eggs & Egg Whites
    Whey
    Ground Turkey
    Fat Free Cottage Cheese
    Chicken Breasts
    Lean Beef

-Carbs-
    Skim Milk
    Oats
    Beans (baked beans, kidney beans, black beans, etc)
    Brown or Basmatti Rice
    Whole Wheat or Protein Enriched Pasta (Barilla Plus)
    Tortillas
    Whole Wheat or Rye Bread/Bagels
    Fruit

-Fats-
    Nuts (almonds, walnuts)
    Flax Oil
    Olive Oil

Don't forget the green veggies either (spinach, broccoli, etc).

7. Well, here is some of the mass making foods>>>pasta, beans, oatmeal, nuts, chicken breast, fish, white potatoes, sweet potatoes, veggies, fruits, wheat bread, whole milk, eggs, grape nuts because they high in carbs and good in fiber, pancakes, peanut butter & jelly sandwich and I would recommend you find a good weight gainer drink.

You can never go wrong with pasta>>>try making a pot of Turkey pasta for a couple of days and that will give you a large amount of carbs and protein and it's very cheap to make.

The foods I mention, are the same foods I'm consuming during my bulking cycle. {eat up }

Quote Originally Posted by Juiced hard
    Iwill be doing an m1t cycle starting on friday. start with 10mg then after 1 week ill do
    20mg ed. i am on a budget and i am curious as to which foods i can buy for a low price that have the most carbs and cals
    for me to be successful in this cycle. I am 6 foot at 200 right now. id say i have about 9% body fat.

i will do this cycle for about 4 weeks. what would be the best foods to gain up to 20 lbs on this cycle?

thanks guys

8. dry non-fat milk.

9. big macs

10. Pizza is pretty cheap too

11. Cheesecake

Similar Forum Threads

1. ZMA with food.
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM
  2. SAVALOT tons of food for cheap
    By bigmark1972 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 10:18 PM
  3. Food of the Gods
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:46 PM
  4. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM
  5. links to nutritional information on many foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 04:34 PM