cheap food

1. cheap food

Iwill be doing an m1t cycle starting on friday. start with 10mg then after 1 week ill do
    20mg ed. i am on a budget and i am curious as to which foods i can buy for a low price that have the most carbs and cals
    for me to be successful in this cycle. I am 6 foot at 200 right now. id say i have about 9% body fat.

i will do this cycle for about 4 weeks. what would be the best foods to gain up to 20 lbs on this cycle?

thanks guys

2. frozen chicken breasts are really cheap, and so are veggies/oats
    •   

3. Rice in bulk is pretty cheap as well. You can also get tuna, regular eggs, and canned chicken in bulk at BJ's, Costco, and Sam's Club.

4. im just gonna eat chicken then for like 5 weeks everymeal....

5. don't forget whey protein and skim milk!
    •   

6. You do know there is a nutrition section here right? Try the "Bulking" and "Recipes" boards.

Anyways, here's a quick list:

-Protein-
    Skim Milk
    Tuna
    Eggs & Egg Whites
    Whey
    Ground Turkey
    Fat Free Cottage Cheese
    Chicken Breasts
    Lean Beef

-Carbs-
    Skim Milk
    Oats
    Beans (baked beans, kidney beans, black beans, etc)
    Brown or Basmatti Rice
    Whole Wheat or Protein Enriched Pasta (Barilla Plus)
    Tortillas
    Whole Wheat or Rye Bread/Bagels
    Fruit

-Fats-
    Nuts (almonds, walnuts)
    Flax Oil
    Olive Oil

Don't forget the green veggies either (spinach, broccoli, etc).

7. Well, here is some of the mass making foods>>>pasta, beans, oatmeal, nuts, chicken breast, fish, white potatoes, sweet potatoes, veggies, fruits, wheat bread, whole milk, eggs, grape nuts because they high in carbs and good in fiber, pancakes, peanut butter & jelly sandwich and I would recommend you find a good weight gainer drink.

You can never go wrong with pasta>>>try making a pot of Turkey pasta for a couple of days and that will give you a large amount of carbs and protein and it's very cheap to make.

The foods I mention, are the same foods I'm consuming during my bulking cycle. {eat up }

Quote Originally Posted by Juiced hard
    Iwill be doing an m1t cycle starting on friday. start with 10mg then after 1 week ill do
    20mg ed. i am on a budget and i am curious as to which foods i can buy for a low price that have the most carbs and cals
    for me to be successful in this cycle. I am 6 foot at 200 right now. id say i have about 9% body fat.

i will do this cycle for about 4 weeks. what would be the best foods to gain up to 20 lbs on this cycle?

thanks guys

8. dry non-fat milk.

9. big macs

10. Pizza is pretty cheap too

11. Cheesecake
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ZMA with food.
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. SAVALOT tons of food for cheap
    By bigmark1972 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 11:18 PM
  3. Food of the Gods
    By labrad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 06:46 PM
  4. Eat unhealthy food, or not eating at all?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:08 PM
  5. links to nutritional information on many foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2002, 05:34 PM