cheap food

Juiced hard

Awards
Iwill be doing an m1t cycle starting on friday. start with 10mg then after 1 week ill do
20mg ed. i am on a budget and i am curious as to which foods i can buy for a low price that have the most carbs and cals
for me to be successful in this cycle. I am 6 foot at 200 right now. id say i have about 9% body fat.

i will do this cycle for about 4 weeks. what would be the best foods to gain up to 20 lbs on this cycle?

thanks guys

texas

Awards
frozen chicken breasts are really cheap, and so are veggies/oats

Atlas

Awards
Rice in bulk is pretty cheap as well. You can also get tuna, regular eggs, and canned chicken in bulk at BJ's, Costco, and Sam's Club.

Juiced hard

Awards
im just gonna eat chicken then for like 5 weeks everymeal....

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
don't forget whey protein and skim milk!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
You do know there is a nutrition section here right? Try the "Bulking" and "Recipes" boards.

Anyways, here's a quick list:

-Protein-
Skim Milk
Tuna
Eggs & Egg Whites
Whey
Ground Turkey
Fat Free Cottage Cheese
Chicken Breasts
Lean Beef

-Carbs-
Skim Milk
Oats
Beans (baked beans, kidney beans, black beans, etc)
Brown or Basmatti Rice
Whole Wheat or Protein Enriched Pasta (Barilla Plus)
Tortillas
Whole Wheat or Rye Bread/Bagels
Fruit

-Fats-
Nuts (almonds, walnuts)
Flax Oil
Olive Oil

Don't forget the green veggies either (spinach, broccoli, etc).

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, here is some of the mass making foods>>>pasta, beans, oatmeal, nuts, chicken breast, fish, white potatoes, sweet potatoes, veggies, fruits, wheat bread, whole milk, eggs, grape nuts because they high in carbs and good in fiber, pancakes, peanut butter & jelly sandwich and I would recommend you find a good weight gainer drink.

You can never go wrong with pasta>>>try making a pot of Turkey pasta for a couple of days and that will give you a large amount of carbs and protein and it's very cheap to make. :)

The foods I mention, are the same foods I'm consuming during my bulking cycle. :) {eat up :food: }

Iwill be doing an m1t cycle starting on friday. start with 10mg then after 1 week ill do
20mg ed. i am on a budget and i am curious as to which foods i can buy for a low price that have the most carbs and cals
for me to be successful in this cycle. I am 6 foot at 200 right now. id say i have about 9% body fat.

i will do this cycle for about 4 weeks. what would be the best foods to gain up to 20 lbs on this cycle?

thanks guys

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
dry non-fat milk.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Cheesecake