superdrol - PCT & after

1. superdrol - PCT & after

After reading the posts on SD/PCT I tried both with some success. However I appear to have a problem which may be related to both. One week after stopping PCT ( Rebound plus the Gaspari product) I note that my semen is no longer the usual milky colour but is now yellow/brown which is a bit of surprise! I have done a search on SD but I cannot immediately see anyone else with this side effect.

Any thoughts? Anyone else heard of this?

Thanks

Dave

2. No offense but that sound like a STD.

Quote Originally Posted by davidm
    After reading the posts on SD/PCT I tried both with some success. However I appear to have a problem which may be related to both. One week after stopping PCT ( Rebound plus the Gaspari product) I note that my semen is no longer the usual milky colour but is now yellow/brown which is a bit of surprise! I have done a search on SD but I cannot immediately see anyone else with this side effect.

Any thoughts? Anyone else heard of this?

Thanks

Dave

3. My theory is that you have blood mixed with your semen.
    I have noticed that I bleed easier when on SD, especially from my gums when brushing my teeth,
    maybe this is a small broken vein somewhere in your penis... but it is just a theory...

(wasnt there someone else on the forum who had "pink spunk" or something a while back?)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pct required after cycle of superdrol?
    By OhhMyFcuk in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:58 PM
  2. PCT help after Superdrol cycle
    By TiTanUp in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 08:21 AM
  3. PCT help after Superdrol cycle
    By TiTanUp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 12:36 AM
  4. SuperDrol PCT