low dose trimax on bulk

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I searched for a bit seeing if anyone talks about this, but did not find anything specifically talking of this. On my next cycle of test prop/npp would adding a low dose of trimax (1 pill) hinder gains much at all? I am doing HIIT once a week to help stave off fat and aws wondering if 1 pill ed would help cut a bit of fat while not affecting muscle much. I am trying to put on a good amount this cycle which is why i am weary of doing this. What are everyones opinions.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well I searched for a bit seeing if anyone talks about this, but did not find anything specifically talking of this. On my next cycle of test prop/npp would adding a low dose of trimax (1 pill) hinder gains much at all? I am doing HIIT once a week to help stave off fat and aws wondering if 1 pill ed would help cut a bit of fat while not affecting muscle much. I am trying to put on a good amount this cycle which is why i am weary of doing this. What are everyones opinions.
I know low dose T3 (12.5-25mcg) actually benifits a cycle, so its possible that Trimax could act similarly.... :think:

G

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I know low dose T3 (12.5-25mcg) actually benifits a cycle, so its possible that Trimax could act similarly.... :think:
In what ways does a low dose t3 help; I would think it would help through repartioning but what else?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I *believe* protein metabolism...but, its really an area I'm unfamiliar with. Maybe BigPete or Dr.D will see this. I know both of them are big on T3 for that reason.

M

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I've actually ben wondering about this for awhile, bump to the question.

F

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I *believe* protein metabolism...but, its really an area I'm unfamiliar with. Maybe BigPete or Dr.D will see this. I know both of them are big on T3 for that reason.
yup increased protein absorption and metabolism rate, but remember you have to keep your kcal and protein intake high or even higher than you would without T3, use it at a reasonable dose (25-50mcg max)

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yup increased protein absorption and metabolism rate, but remember you have to keep your kcal and protein intake high or even higher than you would without T3, use it at a reasonable dose (25-50mcg max)
Would this also work with trimax, or is that a whole different story?

F

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I don't konw for trimax what's the compound in it ?

L

LarryN77

Awards
The main ingredient in Trimax is Tiratricol, which is a metabolite or a derivative of T3 it is also known as Triac or triiododothyroacetic acid, TRIAC, 3,5,3' -triiodothyroacetic acid and [4-(4-hydroxy-3-iodophenoxy)-3,5-di-iodophenyl]acetic acid.
It is a very potent thyroid hormone which can increase metabolic rate.

S

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't konw for trimax what's the compound in it ?
In Europe it is known as Triacana.

I think the lack of definitive answers to your inquiry, snakebyte, means "try it and tell us about it"... ;) Personnally, I like the idea. Can you still GET Trimax though??? No matter, T-3 is so very similar.........

L

LarryN77

Awards
In Europe it is known as Triacana.

I think the lack of definitive answers to your inquiry, snakebyte, means "try it and tell us about it"... ;) Personnally, I like the idea. Can you still GET Trimax though??? No matter, T-3 is so very similar.........
Well I have looked high and low on the internet and i can't find Trimax anywhere, i have checked Custom Nutrition, Island Supplements, Liquid Research.com, and Physical Enhancement to name a few, none of them have it, and as far as what they told me, they aren't getting any back in. So i have no clue how to go about getting Trimax or Tiratricol. As far as T3 can anyone give me some info on where to get it? Thanks

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CEM has t3 and I believe IBE does too. I would go with CEM just because I think IBE is having some problems with shipping and such since the hurrican. Well good thing I bought some trimax earlier this year. I guess I will try 1cap trimax for a month in the middle of my cycle, if I seem to not be getting any gains will on it I iwll stop. Well once I start my cycle Ill start a log on that and detail the trimax in it.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tried T3 during a cycle and it hindered gains significantly during the 3 weeks i used it. might try sesathin for that reason...or maybe just eat cleaner and use stronger anabolics...

L

LarryN77

Awards
Thanks, yea i was aware that CEM had it, i didn't know about IBE. Since this is my first time using T3, can you give me any suggestions or ideas on how to use it? The only other Thyroid type supplements i have used are Dicana and Cellucor T7. Thanks

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yea i was aware that CEM had it, i didn't know about IBE. Since this is my first time using T3, can you give me any suggestions or ideas on how to use it? The only other Thyroid type supplements i have used are Dicana and Cellucor T7. Thanks
i can't help on this, I have never used it before. As far as searching for it, I also forgot how to search for it, since the term is to short and wildcards do not work.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i can't help on this, I have never used it before. As far as searching for it, I also forgot how to search for it, since the term is to short and wildcards do not work.
I don't mean to bump such an old thread, but I was wondering if you ever gave this a shot?

I'd like to try an androgen free low dose cutting cycle of trimax...possibly in june. I'm thinking 1cap/day for 2 weeks or so. Do you think I will see much benefit, or is this just too low a dose?

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Never used trimax, but ended up using t3 for a cut. Not the same or anything, doesnt matter, i ended up being one of the few with bunk t3, all is well though since everything was replaced. But no I have not used it with a bulk, yet.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i got bunk t3 from cem a while back. ran it twice and nothing both times.

not bashing a company at all. just stating what i had.

i plan on giving ibe's a try