Synovex experiment

preston78

Awards
Instead of going through all the trouble of removing the estriodol from the synovex pellets could you take a combo of aromatase inhibitor and serm to prevent any estrogen side effects. i guess the question is could those drugs block estrogen enough to where you would not have to remove it from the synovex

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Aramotase inhibitors help prevent test from aramotizing to estrogen. So, no, its a horrible idea.

preston78

Awards
[yes but i also mentioned the use of serms. like clomid or nolvadex and also i've heard that there are lower doses of estrogen in synovex than you would get from aromatase conversion of high levels of testosterone. so thats why i included the us of an aromatase inhibitor

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Depends on how much your are administering. Synovex is 10% estrogen. Either way, the removal is easy and its not worth the risk.

preston78

Awards
I guess that true, but either way you are going to need some type of estrogen blocker i have instructions to remove the estrogen from the synovex but they seem complicated plus you have to buy a kit. i was just hopeing that maybe increasing my serm dose would be enough to take care of the access estro in synovex.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I guess that true, but either way you are going to need some type of estrogen blocker
No you don't. A lot of people will run an AI or SERM during a cycle, but its by no means a requirement.

i have instructions to remove the estrogen from the synovex but they seem complicate
Not its not. Just add the solubizer to the MA solution after the binders have been filtered out and let sit for an hour. Add DI water and filter. The estorgen will remain in solution and won't be filtered out. Its as easy as that.

plus you have to buy a kit.
No you don't. All you need is the solubizer. Check out Universal kits under the sponsors section.

preston78

Awards
Thanks for you're feedback! I'll give it a try.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
stankyleg Anabolics 2
madds87 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0