First time steroid user (oral)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wez123

Awards
Hi,

Im new to all this aqnd have been training for 6 years on off but in the past i have only ever taken creatine. I am now ready to experiment with the steroid world but don't like the sound of Injections, so i purchased some dianabol, stanozolo and noveldex. I was wondering how to take them and a bit of advice of mg and tabs a day.

I have a perfect training program and eat around 300g of protein a day in 7 meals, so it just purely the steroid advice im after..

Help much greatful

Wez

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you cant take two methylated orals at the same time. Youd only be able to run either of those alone for 4 weeks. 6 weeks max. It would be better to just throw some injectable testosterone in there.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Im new to all this aqnd have been training for 6 years on off but in the past i have only ever taken creatine. I am now ready to experiment with the steroid world but don't like the sound of Injections, so i purchased some dianabol, stanozolo and noveldex. I was wondering how to take them and a bit of advice of mg and tabs a day.

I have a perfect training program and eat around 300g of protein a day in 7 meals, so it just purely the steroid advice im after..

Help much greatful

Wez
I will tell you right now that no one here is going to recommend taking only orals. As bad as it may sound, injecting yourself is easier on your body than taking orals. Orals are not good for your liver, with dbol you will get a lot of bloat and water gain, it is also not the greatest for overall mass and keeping it. You can gain on your orals and keep it after cycle, but you have a much better chance of gaining mass using testosterone injections and a much easier time trying to keep what you have. Dbol has a lot of water weight gain, so the weight you gain will leave during pct do to the water loss.

Injections are not hard at all and are painless. An easy to way to explain how much it hurts is, pinch yourself, this hurts more than injecting yourself with a 25g needle does. You can run longer cycles on injectables, you do not harm your liver as much, you need to inject twice a week (with test enth or cyp), you make greater mass gains, strengh comes with it and you feel great on it. If I were you and actually going to doa steroid cycle, I would want to do it right, get the most out of it with the least amount of side effects. Just my opinion.

Also you have two methyl compounds, dbol and winny, this will NOT be good on your liver if used together or for long periods of time (as in more than 4-6weeks). This board has much information on how to set up cycles plus logs of people have ran cycles on it. It is very easy to learn. If I were you I would get some testosterone enth. and run it 500mgs/ week for 12 weeks and use the dbol from week1-4.

Also, welcome to the board, I hope you research around and find out why oral only cycles are not that great gain wise or health wise. I am sure you will find this place to be pretty friendly to those who are willing to learn. Just some advice, always make sure to do a search before asking questions, some people dont like to answer the same questions that have been answered many times before. Good luck on learning and any future cycles you may have.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Bobo mentioned something about the unpredictable consequences of the metabolites of two methylated orals...that 1+1= a hell of a lot more than 2 in terms of liver strain.

Beyond that, your "perfect training...300g protein" comment suggests that you probably do need to learn a lot more about training and diet before you start messing with steroids.

Do yourself a long term favor: Click the little credit card symbol in the top right hand corner of the page. Donate $10, then spend a lot of time reading here before you do anything. You want to keep your gains, right...

Once you start saving $ at Custom Nutrition Warehouse you can go back to the top of the page and donate more $ to Matt's legal fund ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I will tell you right now that no one here is going to recommend taking only orals. As bad as it may sound, injecting yourself is easier on your body than taking orals. Orals are not good for your liver, with dbol you will get a lot of bloat and water gain, it is also not the greatest for overall mass and keeping it. You can gain on your orals and keep it after cycle, but you have a much better chance of gaining mass using testosterone injections and a much easier time trying to keep what you have. Dbol has a lot of water weight gain, so the weight you gain will leave during pct do to the water loss.

Injections are not hard at all and are painless. An easy to way to explain how much it hurts is, pinch yourself, this hurts more than injecting yourself with a 25g needle does. You can run longer cycles on injectables, you do not harm your liver as much, you need to inject twice a week (with test enth or cyp), you make greater mass gains, strengh comes with it and you feel great on it. If I were you and actually going to doa steroid cycle, I would want to do it right, get the most out of it with the least amount of side effects. Just my opinion.

Also you have two methyl compounds, dbol and winny, this will NOT be good on your liver if used together or for long periods of time (as in more than 4-6weeks). This board has much information on how to set up cycles plus logs of people have ran cycles on it. It is very easy to learn. If I were you I would get some testosterone enth. and run it 500mgs/ week for 12 weeks and use the dbol from week1-4.

Also, welcome to the board, I hope you research around and find out why oral only cycles are not that great gain wise or health wise. I am sure you will find this place to be pretty friendly to those who are willing to learn. Just some advice, always make sure to do a search before asking questions, some people dont like to answer the same questions that have been answered many times before. Good luck on learning and any future cycles you may have.

Fantastic post. One of the best I have seen in 3 years.

CROWLER

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
simple, if you're scared about needles, you AINT READY for steroids.

scarfacebling

Awards
If you really hate the idea of injections take a look at the conversion board and make some test base and use it transdermaly trans test works very well and is very easy to come buy. Do a search on test base and transdermal applications and there will be a **** load of information.

wez123

Awards
Dam.... Looks like i made a mistake buy some orals... I spoke to a bloke at my local Gym and he recommended them as well.
Should have done some research first. I think i might take them for the first time any way especially as i spent £90 on them now. So winie and dbol together is a no no. What about taking them then how many a day do you think in mg i should take.

Im not going against what you lot are saying and the advice is brilliant but i have them now and im not gonna throw them away. I will bare in mind the injections and ask a few people down my gym who have done this before..

Thanks for getting back to me brilliant advice...

If i can bench press now 140kg 6 reps what do you think on the gear i would be able to bench.

texas

Awards
taking superdrol and phera plex would be better on the liver than dbol and winny right?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
^^^ same c17a alkalyted steroids, thus approximately the same hepatoxicity

Dam.... Looks like i made a mistake buy some orals... I spoke to a bloke at my local Gym and he recommended them as well.
Should have done some research first. I think i might take them for the first time any way especially as i spent £90 on them now. So winie and dbol together is a no no. What about taking them then how many a day do you think in mg i should take.

Im not going against what you lot are saying and the advice is brilliant but i have them now and im not gonna throw them away. I will bare in mind the injections and ask a few people down my gym who have done this before..

Thanks for getting back to me brilliant advice.
nothing personal but you don't sound enough knowledgeable about AAS to start a cycle learn first man and don't build your cycle on what some so called "steroids gurus" fools at your gym can advice you...

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will tell you right now that no one here is going to recommend taking only orals. [continues...]
Great post, nice you took your time to write that instead of simply telling him to do a search!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for getting back to me brilliant advice...

If i can bench press now 140kg 6 reps what do you think on the gear i would be able to bench.
If you read my post I never said throw them out, i said use the dbol at the beginning of the cycle for week1-4, that way you are getting use out of it and you can save the winnie for another cycle. If you are dead set using both in this cycle, still use test e weeks 1-12 but use dbol weeks 1-4 and winny weeks 12-14. This way you will have an oral at the beginning for strength and mass and winny at the end to harden you up plus keeping steroid levels up while you are off the test-e for the two weeks it takes for it to clearn out of the system. here I will even lay the cycle out for you.

Weeks 1-12 test-e 500mgs/week (twice week injections
weeks 1-4 dbol 40mgs/day
Weeks 12-14 winny (look around for a dosage, I thnk 40mgs is a standard)
week 15 nolva 40mgs
week16 nolva 40mgs
week17 nolva 30mgs
week18 nolva 20mgs
week19 nolva 10mgs

There you go, it is all layed out using both your orals, just separated to give the liver some time off and using test-e to help you actually gain some decent mass. PCT is even laid out for you, it starts after week14 when the test-e has cleared your system and the winny is done being taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.