hair loss prevention

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Dangling Unit - have you tried adding minoxidil to your regimen?
    I haven't. It would be too inconvenient for me. Easier to throw a pill in with my supps.


  2. alright... i have a question. was gonna start my own thread but then decided that there's to many hairloss threads... ok, i've never had this before but my family does have a case of the receding hairline but... now i can take my fingers and literally pull hair out of the top of my head. i'm talkin usually get like 3 hairs per pull (not a hard pull either) . it obviously stops after a while but not after the floor looks like someone just got their hair cut. this just started like 3-4 weeks ago. thats when i started liftin legs much more consistently and harder. is this due to increased test production? i will be ordering big vrunga's hair growth stack i've never used a ph or aas. just curious if anyone else has experienced this or has any incite???
    •   
       


  3. Check out this thread, lots of good info...

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...oss+prevention

  4. I haven't had any sides with topical spiro.....but I haven't had any bloodwork done either. It does in fact smell like a skunk sack....but it certainly stops shedding while on cycle. I've used it through PCT teh same as BV and felt fine. I'm curious about bloodwork now though. Maybe that explains the crying jag when watching Fried Green Tomatoes

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Check out this thread, lots of good info...

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...oss+prevention
    thanks bigvrunga... read it already tho I understand the test converting to dht then carried to scalp via the 5AR but..., i was just wondering what would have triggered this massive hair loss out of no where. don't have a fam history with balding on top and thats where i'm losin it. could i just have this test spike out of no where? i guess i should go get my levels checked or something...
    •   
       


  6. Your hair goes through cycles of growth and shedding, so it may be completely normal. A slight boost in natural testosterone wouldnt do much of anything to the hairline. Although working out and leg training can keep test levels elevated, I doubt its going to be enough to cause premature shedding, even in someone who may be prone to MPB.

    don't have a fam history with balding on top and thats where i'm losin it
    I'd keep an eye on it, try not to tug on your hair too much but maybe take a picture and take another one with the same lighting a few weeks later and compare the two. If you are certain its not just a natural phase of hair shedding and you want to keep your hair, take action asap.

    Some people lose their hair gradually over time, and for some poor folks, they can go from a nice thick mop to Mr.Clean in a year or two...

    BV

    Where on top? The front, or the vertex of the head more toward the back of the head?

  7. Seen Procede in a bunch of advertisements but it costs too much in my opinion but it claims it does not use Minoxidil or DHT blockers to be effective

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam
    Did anybody experienced loss of libido, stength, mass off cycle while using topical spiro?
    OMFG!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dangling Unit
    I've been using Propecia for about 3 years now. I have no sides. The temporal region is the same as I started it. No loss, no growth. The sides and back are thicker. I used to have an island in front with the mainland not too far away, but it's now a peninsula. I'm going to get the "research" finasteride and try it. Propecia is hella expensive.
    Get proscar insted, it is the same stuff and you get a lot more for the same price.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    OMFG!
    What?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam
    What?
    You talk about spiro as if it were a drug

  12. It is and a powerful one at that! People sure have claimed loss of libido. It is also the only hairloss drug I have been able to rely on to stop the loss during a test/tren cycle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    It is and a powerful one at that! People sure have claimed loss of libido. It is also the only hairloss drug I have been able to rely on to stop the loss during a test/tren cycle.
    Are you aloud to post links to a site where you can obtain this stuff?

  14. Unless something has changed in the last few weeks, it looks like we can. Google whole sale hair products (all one word). That is the best price I have found.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    You talk about spiro as if it were a drug
    Well yes Spiro is a drug. Spiro is a diuretic with anti androgen properties.
    And it seems that some people have experienced loss of libido and decreased testosterone while on topical spiro.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rostam
    Well yes Spiro is a drug. Spiro is a diuretic with anti androgen properties.
    And it seems that some people have experienced loss of libido and decreased testosterone while on topical spiro.
    I'm willing to try this stuff, I've found one link for it but I will continue to search.

  17. It is and a powerful one at that! People sure have claimed loss of libido. It is also the only hairloss drug I have been able to rely on to stop the loss during a test/tren cycle.
    Indeed, this makes perfect sense. Spiro is the only topical general androgen blocker that is relatively easy to obtain. Other drugs, like Finasteride, Dutasteride, - have only been found to block DHT via 5ar inhibition. This will work great for test, not with tren. Another compound, Fluridil, is supposed to be even better than Spiro but AFAIK it is quite expensive.

    Menspharma - The OFFICIAL worldwide online Eucapil (Fluridil) distributor - Stop your hairloss now

    I'm willing to try this stuff, I've found one link for it but I will continue to search.
    I use topical 2% Spiro daily and I've suffered no ill effects whatsoever.

    BV

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    I use topical 2% Spiro daily and I've suffered no ill effects whatsoever.
    BV
    Even off cycle?
    Did you do any blood test for Test while using topical siro off cycle?

  19. Even off cycle?
    Did you do any blood test for Test while using topical siro off cycle?
    I havent yet. I really do need to though. My libido and gains in the gym are doing great though -I suspect my test levels are just fine.

    I use Spiro very sparingly - I get it from Dr.Lee's site, Minoxidil.com. It comes in with a dabber bottle and I only use a small amount on the parts of my scalp that need it. I'd say < 1mL/day.

    BV

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    I havent yet. I really do need to though. My libido and gains in the gym are doing great though -I suspect my test levels are just fine.

    I use Spiro very sparingly - I get it from Dr.Lee's site, Minoxidil.com. It comes in with a dabber bottle and I only use a small amount on the parts of my scalp that need it. I'd say < 1mL/day.

    BV
    here is a good article on spiro:
    http://www.cemproducts.com/tosp5.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by P-Rouds View Post
    thanks bigvrunga... read it already tho I understand the test converting to dht then carried to scalp via the 5AR but..., i was just wondering what would have triggered this massive hair loss out of no where. don't have a fam history with balding on top and thats where i'm losin it. could i just have this test spike out of no where? i guess i should go get my levels checked or something...
    You may be on to something. I have often wondered if my brother and I (both avid lifters) lost more hair than my other two brothers (non lifters) because of elevated testoterone.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hair Loss Prevention
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2207
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 05:01 AM
  2. Hair Loss Prevention?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 07:45 PM
  3. hair loss prevention while on test enth?
    By gator0090 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 03:54 PM
  4. MDHT and hair loss prevention?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:52 PM
Log in
Log in