Got my Superdrol today...planned out my cycle

deznutz

Awards
*Been reading around this site and others for info, here is what i have come up with. Anyone with more knowlege, please feel free to comment!!!!

3-5 Days Pre-cycle
-1000mg Milk Thistle
-1200mg Red Yeast Rice
-60mg CoQ10
-3g Taurine

Week 1-2
- 20mg (2 caps) Superdrol
Week 2-3
Week 3-4

PCT
Week 5
- 75mg Rebound XT (3 caps = 1 morning, 2 evening taken with 10g of fat)
-1000mg Milk Thistle
-1200mg RYR
-60mg CoQ10
-5g Taurine
Week 6
- 50mg Rebound XT (2 caps = 1 morning, 1 evening taken with 10g of fat)
Week 7
- 25mg Rebound XT (1 cap = 1 evening taken with 10g of fat)

Questions

Should I be taking the stack throughout the whole PCT cycle and NOT just Week 5?
Should I be taking any other supplements while on Superdrol (weeks 1-4)?

(So keep taking multi-vitamin, fish oil, green tea, and whey protein while on whole cycle? or stop altogether?)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
*Been reading around this site and others for info, here is what i have come up with. Anyone with more knowlege, please feel free to comment!!!!

3-5 Days Pre-cycle
-1000mg Milk Thistle
-1200mg Red Yeast Rice
-60mg CoQ10
-3g Taurine

Week 1-2
Week 2-3
- 30mg (3 caps) Superdrol
Week 3-4
- 40mg (4 caps) Superdrol

PCT
Week 5
- 75mg Rebound XT (3 caps = 1 morning, 2 evening taken with 10g of fat)
-1000mg Milk Thistle
-1200mg RYR
-60mg CoQ10
-5g Taurine
Week 6
- 50mg Rebound XT (2 caps = 1 morning, 1 evening taken with 10g of fat)
Week 7
- 25mg Rebound XT (1 cap = 1 evening taken with 10g of fat)

Questions

Should I be taking the stack throughout the whole PCT cycle and NOT just Week 5?
Should I be taking any other supplements while on Superdrol (weeks 1-4)?

(So keep taking multi-vitamin, fish oil, green tea, and whey protein while on whole cycle? or stop altogether?)
one thing I noticed is that is a VERY high dose of superdrol. You most likely wont even need 30mg, stay on 20 only move up to 30mg if you feel the need, otherwise 40mg is too high. You will most likely get the same gains on 20-30mgs as you would with 40mg, only difference is you get less sides on the lower dose too.

yanke10

Banned
Awards
i agree. dont forget u have a maximum number of steroid recepotors and ur body starts to aromatize after a point, so dont need that much, especially if this is ur first time

deznutz

Awards
So i am just going to keep a constant 20mg

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I would make sure to take the milk thistle the whole way through. Blood pressure supps would be good to have on hand. High BP can happen real quick although I haven't read about any uncontrollable episodes with SD, it just might be because people are ready for it. Have KCl on hand, it's great for reducing the BP super quick if you find it is high just when workout time comes..........

You really should read QUICKRYDE's superdrol log with PCT and bloodwork at the end : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29911&page=1&pp=30

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
id up the dose to 30mg toward the end of week 3 to keep your gains up. At least thats what i had to do.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's advised to take RXT at night along with 10g of fats for optimal bioavailabilty. I'd check the RXT write-up for more info on it...

Those are pretty high dosages, what are your stats??

And IMO supplementing with milk thistle, RYR, CoQ10 and taurine those couple of days before and after your cycle, wont make much of a difference. I'd take those at least thru your entire PCT.