Started first cycle friday

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Started first cycle friday..help please

So I started my first cycle friday after recieving my bloodwork results(everything in normal ranges). The cycle consists of test enanthate 500mg a week(250mg 2x a week), and d-bol 30mg ed for 5 weeks. First of all the dbol is giving me some real nice heartburn and gastrointestinal problems. More importantly the pain from injecting, need to know if this is out of the ordinary. First of all the concentration is a litttle high at 300mg a ml. But advice from others suggests splitting it up would help with the pain. Well the pain is pretty bad. Its seems to get progressively worse every day. Today seems just as bad as yesterday not worse though. It hurts to walk and sit. Area is a little warm not hot by any means and feels like a lump but not hardened or itchy or discolored, skin is light pink but not red. Shot was in the glute with a 23ga 1.5 in pin. My g/f did the injection for me and she seemed to do it kind of quick as well probably took around 5 seconds to push in .8ml. Does this pain sound normal? BTW I can't tell if I have a fever because I got very sunburn yesterday and it feels like I have had a fever since yesterday because of it.

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
5 seconds is pretty damn fast. mine generally takes at least 30 seconds, with a 25G though. what is the BA content?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll look tonight for the BA content.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok the BA is .02ml and BB is.2ml and cottonseed oil .55ml in my 300 mg a ml test enanthate. Could any of this be the reason for the amount of pain I am in. The pain is a little better than yesterday but not too much. My glute is a little swollen and still mild discoloration. The area is a little pink and kind of warm but not hot or red. There are no hard lumps or anything just where the swelling is it feels like a large soft lump area. I wonder if the concentration is causing an irratation and inflammation.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump for some help, please...

Last edited:

ching

Awards
5 secs is to fast, make sure your doing it properly.

sctxms

Awards
she may have not gone deep enough in the glute which can cause the lump because she injected into fat and not muscle been there done that it will pass in time

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if the depth is the problem. It was a 1.5" and she said she went almost all the way in. And ching thanks for the advice but I thought she would go a bit slower. She has been doing this a long time and thats just how she does it. Told her from now on to go a bit slower and she said she would but now I don't even want to think about next time. If I rotate to my shoulders, man that scares the hell out of me. If it hurts this bad in my ass wtf is it going to be like in my shoulder.
Does anyone have an opinion on the concentration and BA and BB amounts causing irratation?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
300mg/ml is a high concentration .. i've used that high before and it definitely does hurt a good deal the next day

general rule of thumb is 5-10 seconds per 1/10ml

i think you should be fine take some tylenol or aleve to help with the pain

the dbol is normal for some people

i don't really see too much need to be concerned UNLESS the redness is spreading

and check your PMs

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what he said. if you see red streaks, start worrying. mild swelling and redness ain't **** to worry about.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
what he said. if you see red streaks, start worrying. mild swelling and redness ain't **** to worry about.
Yup, 300mg/ml is a high concentration.

The advice of splitting it up won't work, because you're still injecting the same concentrated solution. Diluting it however, could work a bit. Anyways, everyone else covered the problem. Do your own pinning bro, so you can "feel" what your body tells you.

peace.

E-Swift25

Awards
When I first shot, it hurt like a motherfucker. The pain gradually subsided with each shot after that. Now, it's really minor to the point I can't barely feel it. It may just take a little time for your body to get used to it.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is it that you can mix with the oil to lessen the pain, decrese the potency I guess is what it does...I know i've seen people talk about it before but I can seem to find a post on it...maybe seasem oil (something like that)