Can I buy Estrogen Solubilizer to make test base?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Is their anywhere I can buy Estrogen Solubilizer that makes test base no ester? I don't want a kit just Estrogen Solubilizer.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need estrogen solubilizer to make test base. Do some searche there are good posts about that.
You need NAOH for that.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
You don't need estrogen solubilizer to make test base. Do some searche there are good posts about that.
You need NAOH for that.
I know, but I bought a kit from universal and it the does a much better job then what I can do. The test looks much better and universals estrogen solubilizer works faster and makes a nice white beautiful product, but I must buy the whole kit. The lye method looks like ugly yellow junk and takes a long time.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Lye will strip the ester off and remove the estrogen, the solubilizer will leave you with test prop not base.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I emailed universalkits and he will sell me the solubilizer and make the solubilizer make test base. Universalkits said just email them and they will make it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Solubizer makes prop. The kit you got from UK made prop. That is the whole idea behind the solubizer. It was a break through when the other guy came up with it so you could make prop and not base.

BTW why would you want base and not prop?

CROWLER

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Solubizer makes prop. The kit you got from UK made prop. That is the whole idea behind the solubizer. It was a break through when the other guy came up with it so you could make prop and not base.

BTW why would you want base and not prop?

CROWLER
He made the kit make base for me, I just requested it and he did it. I want it for a trans application. I now know I can buy the solution without the kit and Universal will have the solution make base for me if I request it.

scarfacebling

Awards
He made the kit make base for me, I just requested it and he did it. I want it for a trans application. I now know I can buy the solution without the kit and Universal will have the solution make base for me if I request it.
YOU DONT NEED A KIT! there are directions right here in the conversion board about how to do it-- there is no solubilizer for base you need a yellow bottle of HEET and red devil lye. cant make it much simpler to get and cheaper then that.

rian

Awards
YOU DONT NEED A KIT! there are directions right here in the conversion board about how to do it-- there is no solubilizer for base you need a yellow bottle of HEET and red devil lye. cant make it much simpler to get and cheaper then that.
Jay Edit: Please read the rules. There is no talking of how to make conversions here any longer.