injections-what am i doing wrong?

jeff33333

Awards
alright guys. i'm on an eod stick schedule and am having a hell of a time with site rotation. needles do not bother me or scare me at all, i actualy enjoy injecting. problem is this. each time i have tried a delt, lat, or trap shot the second the needle enters i feel a pain that just doesnt' feel right. i know how a needle should feel going in, and this ain't it. each time for delt, lat, trap, the second the needle goes in there is a piercing, searing pain, like i am hitting the wrong spot. i wonder if i am not muscular enough in those areas to be able to shoot there, but i've got a pretty solid base 6'2 248 low bf, and pretty big all around, so i doubt that is a problem. i'm not sure i have even asked a question that is able to be answered, and sorry for that, but this is getting frustrating and damn my glutes are getting sore. thanks for any advice.

tattoopierced1

your probably hitting a nerve. What size pins do you use to inject? Also, you might try getting the nurses handbook on injecting, that gives you easy was to find out where to pin (you can find a link on this site i believe). I like pinning in my quads, glutes and delts for rotations and have had no problem unless I hit a nerve...then just back it up, replace the needle and try again.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
could be a few things to wach for , be still with the needle and slow , dont tense up muscles ,go real slo while pushing gear in , if the alcohol is too wet on your skin when you put the needle in it will sting a bit.also draw out the gear with one needle then replace it with a new sharp needle because the needle you draw with will be dull and hurt like **** goin in !

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thigh your quads, bis, traps or tris instead.

CROWLER
my advice too. if your lats and traps aren't beefed up enough, i imagine it would be painful. on my last EOD cycle, i used delts, tri's, and glutes. quads are good for most people too.

jeff33333

Awards
well i'm using one inch 25g pins for everywhere but glutes. i tried the quad but walked like a gimp for abuot a week as it felt like i had been hit with a ballbat. it was prop though so that maybe some of the reason. i wuold like to try delts but again i am afraid that i won't be able to work out chest or shoulders for a week., if it was anything like the quad shot. is there really a lot of harm in just going left glute right glute eod for eight weeks or should i definately figure this out and rotate? thanks for all the replies.

tattoopierced1

definatly rotate, but i've heard prop plain hurts, thats why i stay away from it. I dont want to walk like a "pimp" after doing a glute or quad shot....

jeff33333

Awards
no, i got the prop from a trusted ug guy i've been using for awhile. i mean i'm getting great results just having a hard time rotating. but i'm gonna man up and just hit it where it'll go. thanks for all the advice guys. it's helped a lot.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
no, i got the prop from a trusted ug guy i've been using for awhile. i mean i'm getting great results just having a hard time rotating. but i'm gonna man up and just hit it where it'll go. thanks for all the advice guys. it's helped a lot.
I've been chiming in left and right about how much Prop kills me. My advice is to steer clear from your lower body. Ventroglute was slightly better for walking, but it still impeded every day stuff like getting into my vehicle.

The only place I had relative comfort pinning Prop was in the Delts.

right at the end, as luck would have it, I followed Dr. D's advice and added 1% Trolamine to the total volume of my solution. It helped, in regards to how long the soreness lasted. Poobah had some success from what I remember..I had followed his log and tried it immediately after.

And then, there are those guys that aren't bothered by prop at all.... fuckers.

good luck Jeff.

Brennon

Awards
I've noticed when I poke through a vein I get a sharp pain in the location.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well if its your first few shots the pain will stop,the muscles just have to get used to the gear...est. couple weeks.....every time you use a new muscle to pin its gonna hurt for a while except me i'm one of those fockers that doesnt have any pain attall with prop....lol

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
well if its your first few shots the pain will stop,the muscles just have to get used to the gear...est. couple weeks.....every time you use a new muscle to pin its gonna hurt for a while except me i'm one of those fockers that doesnt have any pain attall with prop....lol
Fucker!!!!! lmao

Ghosting

Im not saying I know what your problem you are having with injecting or even implying you dont know how to inject, I just thought this site would be a useful addition to your thread. :) http://www.spotinjections.com/

blown_stang

Awards
That happens to me sometimes, usually near the end of an ED cycle. I typically just tough it out.

Also, dull needles can cause a lot of pain going in. Never cheap out on needles.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right at the end, as luck would have it, I followed Dr. D's advice and added 1% Trolamine to the total volume of my solution. It helped, in regards to how long the soreness lasted. Poobah had some success from what I remember..I had followed his log and tried it immediately after.QUOTE]

can you explain more about 1% Trolamine, do you add it to the vial or the syringe, how much? where can I find it?