Liver symptoms?

Thracian

Awards
Anyone know if there are any 1st signs of liver problems? I'm not having any, but I've added 50 mg/day of oral Winny to my test e. cycle and was wondering if any symptoms appear to watch for that occur before there's any irreversible damage?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of eyes) is frequent in first signs of liver dysfunction, caused by high bilirubin levels

btw post your dosages and for how long will you run the winny so I'll be able to tell you better

Thracian

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm into the 3rd week of a 500mg/week test enanthate 10 week cycle. Plan on running 1st 6 weeks of 50 mg/day oral Winny. I've also just added HCG at 250 2x week to run throughout. This is my 1st cycle. I'm 49, healthy, lifted all my life.

StallionRx

Awards
Youd notice darker colored urine before you started turning yellow.

Schwaugher

Awards
Got this from liverdoctor.com

Symptoms associated with Liver Dysfunction

Abnormal Metabolism of Fats
Abnormalities in the level of fats in the blood stream, for example, elevated LDL cholesterol and reduced HDL cholesterol and elevated triglycerides. Arteries blocked with fat, leading to high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes. Build up of fat in other body organs (fatty degeneration of organs). Lumps of fat in the skin (lipomas and other fatty tumours). Excessive weight gain, which may lead to obesity. Inability to lose weight even while dieting. Sluggish metabolism. Protuberant abdomen (pot belly). Cellulite. Fatty liver. Roll of fat around the upper abdomen - (liver roll).

Digestive Problems
Indigestion. Reflux. Haemorrhoids. Gall stones and gall bladder disease. Intolerance to fatty foods. Intolerance to alcohol. Nausea and vomiting attacks. Abdominal bloating. Constipation. Irritable bowel syndrome. Pain over the liver - (upper right corner of abdomen & lower right rib cage).

Blood Sugar Problems
Craving for sugar. Hypoglycaemia and unstable blood sugar levels. Mature onset diabetes (TypeII) is common in those with a fatty liver.

Nervous System
Depression. Mood changes such as anger and irritability. Metaphysically the liver is known as the “seat of anger�. Poor concentration and “foggy brain�. Overheating of the body, especially the face and torso. Recurrent headaches (including migraine) associated with nausea.

Immune Dysfunction
Allergies - sinus, hay fever, asthma, dermatitis, hives, etc. Multiple food and chemical sensitivities. Skin rashes and inflammations. Increased risk of autoimmune diseases.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Fibromyalgia. Increase in recurrent viral, bacterial and parasitic infections.

External Signs
Coated tongue. Bad breath. Skin rashes. Itchy skin (pruritus). Excessive sweating. Offensive body odour Dark circles under the eyes. Yellow discolouration of the eyes. Red swollen itchy eyes (allergic eyes). Acne rosacea - (red pimples around the nose, cheeks and chin). Brownish spots and blemishes on the skin (liver spots). Red palms and soles which may also be itchy and inflamed. Flushed facial appearance or excessive facial blood vessels (capillaries/ veins).

Hormonal Imbalance
Intolerance to hormone replacement therapy or the contraceptive pill (eg. side effects).
Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes may be more severe. Premenstrual syndrome may be more severe.

NOTE:
All of the above symptoms are common manifestations of a dysfunctional liver. However, they can also be due to other causes, of a more sinister nature, so, in all cases of persistent symptoms it is vital to see your doctor.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else notice a colored urine as well as a "Pro Liver" smell of your #2? I ran an ergomax alone cycle for a month, and since i started the pct, darker urine and stench of #2 - i believe from pro liver.

My piss in the early morning is usually light colored, but during the day, while taking pro liver (1-3x daily), its colored some.

Everytime I drop a #2, I smell the pro liver pills as well as when i fart...heh

shct

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
haha.... I notice my bowel movements smell like Primaforce's ProLiver as well... Sometimes it smells like Liv. 52.. I think it has something to do with it's influence on the release of Bile.. Interesting nevertheless..

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
Got this from liverdoctor.com

Symptoms associated with Liver Dysfunction

Abnormal Metabolism of Fats
Abnormalities in the level of fats in the blood stream, for example, elevated LDL cholesterol and reduced HDL cholesterol and elevated triglycerides. Arteries blocked with fat, leading to high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes. Build up of fat in other body organs (fatty degeneration of organs). Lumps of fat in the skin (lipomas and other fatty tumours). Excessive weight gain, which may lead to obesity. Inability to lose weight even while dieting. Sluggish metabolism. Protuberant abdomen (pot belly). Cellulite. Fatty liver. Roll of fat around the upper abdomen - (liver roll).

Digestive Problems
Indigestion. Reflux. Haemorrhoids. Gall stones and gall bladder disease. Intolerance to fatty foods. Intolerance to alcohol. Nausea and vomiting attacks. Abdominal bloating. Constipation. Irritable bowel syndrome. Pain over the liver - (upper right corner of abdomen & lower right rib cage).

Blood Sugar Problems
Craving for sugar. Hypoglycaemia and unstable blood sugar levels. Mature onset diabetes (TypeII) is common in those with a fatty liver.

Nervous System
Depression. Mood changes such as anger and irritability. Metaphysically the liver is known as the “seat of anger�. Poor concentration and “foggy brain�. Overheating of the body, especially the face and torso. Recurrent headaches (including migraine) associated with nausea.

Immune Dysfunction
Allergies - sinus, hay fever, asthma, dermatitis, hives, etc. Multiple food and chemical sensitivities. Skin rashes and inflammations. Increased risk of autoimmune diseases.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Fibromyalgia. Increase in recurrent viral, bacterial and parasitic infections.

External Signs
Coated tongue. Bad breath. Skin rashes. Itchy skin (pruritus). Excessive sweating. Offensive body odour Dark circles under the eyes. Yellow discolouration of the eyes. Red swollen itchy eyes (allergic eyes). Acne rosacea - (red pimples around the nose, cheeks and chin). Brownish spots and blemishes on the skin (liver spots). Red palms and soles which may also be itchy and inflamed. Flushed facial appearance or excessive facial blood vessels (capillaries/ veins).

Hormonal Imbalance
Intolerance to hormone replacement therapy or the contraceptive pill (eg. side effects).
Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes may be more severe. Premenstrual syndrome may be more severe.

NOTE:
All of the above symptoms are common manifestations of a dysfunctional liver. However, they can also be due to other causes, of a more sinister nature, so, in all cases of persistent symptoms it is vital to see your doctor.
Well from the list of symptoms I seems to have some liver issues... What kinda ways can someone treat this? My lastest bloodtest also confirms elevated Liver values with an ALT of 71... I've never done any AAS and have been working out steadily for the last year, I also have an insulin resistance problem("pre diabetic") which I'm thinking lead to my poor liver function... In that year I've lost about 8%BF(down from 28%! YIKES) but actually gained weight..virtually all of my fat is in my "belly roll"... even using trimax and a solid diet (super clean with 1000cal deficiet) I don't lose weight..tried CKD.. and I do really well with low carbs but the weekend carb up drove me to the brink of insanity.. it's been quite frustrating to say the least... so I was wondering what dietary restriction I should be following to maximize liver health, and possible supplements to take... I've got some Glucophase XR and TriChromium w/ Cinnamon on the way as part of my glucose disposing cocktail to improve insulin sensitivity. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm still a newb.. and I really just want my health back... feel free to email me with some suggestions or post them here ... mrmoose63 at yahoo dot com ...if you need some more specifics on my situation just let me know.

-Moose

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The information anyone needs is out there for free, find it, design a regimen and stick with it. This board and LEF is filled with great information. Be concerned, transplants are hard to come by.

daemonium

Awards
Anyone know if there are any 1st signs of liver problems? I'm not having any, but I've added 50 mg/day of oral Winny to my test e. cycle and was wondering if any symptoms appear to watch for that occur before there's any irreversible damage?
IMO the better is doing bloodwork early and go from there!
Right now I'm with high ALT levels (not sure if it's liver related or not though) but i haven't any external sign!
So it's better safe than sorry, and when physical reactions appear doesn't mean it's too late, but does mean it isn't early.

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
The information anyone needs is out there for free, find it, design a regimen and stick with it. This board and LEF is filled with great information. Be concerned, transplants are hard to come by.
Well I'm relatively new here so any direction would be appreciated... and what's LEF? Basically what I've found searching for liver diets say no dairy, know hydrogenated oil(I stick away already), and minimal fructose ... but I've only found what to stay away from...not what I could eat to maximize liver recovery as Fatty Liver is one of the only reversable liver diseases appearantly. Any direction, links would be greatly appreciated.. I'm not looking for anyone to build me a diet... just for some guidelines that would help

-Moose