Test Base Transdermal - AnabolicMinds.com

Test Base Transdermal

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

Test Base Transdermal

Guys,

Thinking about doing a transdermal cycle of test base and I wanted to get your opinion. Based on my research it looks like I would shoot for 200mg daily, so with 30-40% absorption that would be something like 60-80mg absorbed. I was initially thinking I would just do a cycle of Superdrol but the lipid damage has kinda scared me away from it. Even though the effects seem to be very short term, I still question what long terms effects there may be. My main concern in doing the test transdermal is bloat and possible gyno because of the aromatization. Could I just run some Arimidex while on cycle or would that suppress the estrogen too much and end up limiting my overall gains. I was considering running it 6-8 weeks but I figured I would play it by ear and see how the cycle was going.

Also, if I went the Arimidex route for estrogen suppression while on cycle, when would I stop it and move into PCT with something like Nolva, Rebound XT, etc. Anyway, just looking for some help. I don't plan to start for about a month as I will be on travel and I want to make sure I can really focus. Thanks guys for any help you can provide!

2. New Member
    Answers

test base will give you very little bloat, if any at all. Unless you are very sensitive to AAS. Have you ever used prop? Test base has a pretty short half life, so you should have less sides

3. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goes4ever
    test base will give you very little bloat, if any at all. Unless you are very sensitive to AAS. Have you ever used prop? Test base has a pretty short half life, so you should have less sides
    Goes4ever,

Thanks for the reply man! This would actually be my first cycle of AAS period so I guess that would also answer the question about prop. Prop wouldn't work very well (if at all) in a transdermal and I would have a hard time pinning without the wife knowing (she would be PISSED!!). I know, I know.....I'm a coward! I totally understand about the half life of base so I would be rubbing it in twice a day (from what I understand, the transdermal application actually causes the test to be released a little bit slower throughout the day so twice a day would be fine).

I have read some logs on base transdermals and most people have had some good success. Do you think 6 weeks is too short? Thanks again for the help!

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

keep arimidex on hand and also some nolva in case you are very sensitive to AAS, you never know since you have never done them. But since this form of test is so fast acting, 6-8 weeks would work great, you may run it longer if you want. Rubbing it in twice a day is no big deal. I think if this is your first cycle and you eat properly you should add some quality mass

5. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goes4ever
    keep arimidex on hand and also some nolva in case you are very sensitive to AAS, you never know since you have never done them. But since this form of test is so fast acting, 6-8 weeks would work great, you may run it longer if you want. Rubbing it in twice a day is no big deal. I think if this is your first cycle and you eat properly you should add some quality mass
    Thanks man! I am REALLY looking forward to it but I am freakin paranoid about gyno. You think it is fine to just wait it out and see if any of the symptoms develop instead of running the Arimidex with it? I realize I wouldn't want to run the Nolva on cycle unless I need it but I don't have as much knowledge on the Arimidex.....off to keep researching! Thanks again.

6. New Member
    Answers

I honestly do not think you will need arimidex..........But better have it on hand IN CASE you bloat, I would NOT use it unless needed.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Base/Trest Transdermal
    By Wilko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:32 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 08:51 PM
  3. Injectable 4ad or transdermal test base?
    By joebiggie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 12:03 AM
  4. Test Base Transdermal or Pin it?
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 07:32 PM
  5. Test base in a transdermal
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 11:48 AM