1st Superdrol Cycle

Jaberwoki

Awards
My 1st Superdrol Cycle – September 29, 2005

I’ll start with my background as I am new to the board. I’ve been lifting off and on for about 5 years (mostly off for that last 2 after a shoulder injury). I decided a couple of weeks ago to get serious again since I’ll be 33 years old pretty soon. I would guess my body type is more of an ectomorph since I don’t gain weight real easily. So after not lifting at all for the last year I started hitting the weights lightly two weeks ago. I know most would think I should lift naturally for a few months before taking this type of supplement, but I benefit more from seeing more immediate gains so I’ll stick with the program. I did a cycle of testosterone cypionate stacked with trenbolone acetate about 3 years ago and had excellent results at 1,000mg/week (gained 28lbs in six weeks) so I have a reasonable idea of what I should ‘feel’ and how my body reacts. I’m going to post this so I can gather feedback/experience from others that have taken SD. I still have some tren left and was wondering if anybody has stacked it with superdrol?

Here are my stats:

• Height – 6’
  • Weight – 179lbs
  • 34â€? Waist
  • Arms (will post later)
  • Legs (will post later)
  • Max bench (will post later)
  • Max squat (will post later)
  • Max press (will post later)
  • Max deadlift (will post later)

I’m at work now so I don’t have all my stats, but if there is anything else somebody is interested in just let me know.

I also have never really focused on heavy lifts so my poundage’s probably seem low to most of you, but the focus of this cycle is to see what percentage I can increase my lifts and not how many overall pounds I lift.

Blood levels:

• LDL cholesterol – 172 mg/dl
  • HDL cholesterol – 75 mg/dl
  • Total cholesterol – 266 mg/dl
  • Blood Pressure – 124/84
  • Glucose – 82 mg/dl
  • Triglycerides – 99 mg/dl

Note: I have a history of high cholesterol in my family which is why mine is also high.

I will also take my blood profile after the cycle to see how it changes.

My daily supplement regimen will consist of:

• 20mg of Superdrol for the first week and 30mg weeks 2 & 3
  • 3600mg fish oil
  • 3000mg flaxseed oil
  • 1000mg milk thistle
  • 200mg CoQ10
  • 600mg NAC
  • 1200mg Red Yeast Rice
  • 300mg Saw Palmetto

Ok, here I go with day 1, I took 1 cap of SD this morning before my workout and will take another tonight when I get home. I take the rest of the supps throughout the day so I will not record them everyday. I also will probably focus my posts more on how I feel rather than posting every workout.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I personally would drop the milk thistle and add creatine, taurine and lots of water. I also run for 5 weeks 20/20/30/30/30. I would also be sure to eat like a friggin machine, SD is a great bulker/strength builder for me but it screams for massive calories. All of this is of course just my opinion and many other opinions will differ from mine. Enjoy the strength gains!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood levels:

• Glucose – 82 mg/dl

Note: I have a history of high cholesterol in my family which is why mine is also high.
In this thread will lie the true test of responsible steroid use. You have a family history of high cholesterol. You have every indication that you have inhereted this condition, with data to support the fact, most significant of which is the very poor LDL. It is not responsible nor is it safe to procede with this cycle with this known condition and I advise against it.

This substance has proven to wreek havoc on those with healthy cholesterol. You are placing your health a serious risk. Please choose wisely. Good luck

Jaberwoki

Awards
BP5150, So do you think even with the best prevention it would be better to just stop the cycle?

I never had much of an increase with test or tren, is SD just that much worse?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I have not injected either of those to compare it to, this oral methylated substance is potentially risky for somoene with excellent lipids. For somone with your history I believe it could be quite a bad idea. The only thing that may be slightly redeeming about your lipid is that your HDL is fairly high(er), but your LDL is way high. SD will elevate your LDL considerably (when in the healthy range) and yours is already well above healthy. It will also have a big impact on lowering your HDL. Your lipid profile is a 'test book-bad idea' environment this cycle.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BP5150, So do you think even with the best prevention it would be better to just stop the cycle?
I would run the RYR, F/O, NAC, ALA, Policosanol, etc., now, as a restorative measure to see if indeed you can get to a more desireable status BEFORE I even considered running this cycle. Yes, it would be adviseable to stop. But you are a big boy, I'm not going to tell you what to do.

Jaberwoki

Awards
I didn't put it in my original post, but the lipid levels were checked about a month before I started taking any supplementation.

Since then, I have taken the supplements listed (not the SD of course) everyday. As a safety precaution I'll try the SD for one week and then get rechecked. I definitely will not run the cycle for more than 3 weeks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I have not injected either of those to compare it to, this oral methylated substance
wanted to restate something in regard to this. The matter of oral/methyl steriods and their impact on lipids is a case of enzyme activity in the liver. While the liver tries to process a breakdown resistant substance it imparts some undesireable effects on the rest of the enzymes activity resulting, in the case of SD, M1T, etc. elevated LDL and reduced HDL. This is not really the case with injectables...for the most part. I am no biologist, but have some understanding. So to compare lipid responses between SD and inject test tren is not apples to apples.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
THeres that stuff called "perfect cycle" I think from AX...its for liver protection etc....might want to check it out

h19

Jaberwoki

Awards
i use that, its fairly cheap $20
The ingredients of Perfect Cycle are basically the same as what i'm already taking:

(NAC) N-Acetyl-Cysteine - 1000 mg
Milk Thistle - 600 mg

Jaberwoki

Awards
I'm starting to have an increased sex drive and I'm up 6lbs as of this morning. A lot of that weight is probably due to the increase in calories that i have been consuming. Workouts are very intense, i'm increasing the number of reps and sets on every exercise. I don't have any of the back pains that others have been experiencing but it hasn't quite been a week yet. No dehydration either, but i've been drinking over a gallon of water a day plus what I get in my protein shakes.

Jaberwoki

Awards
Weighed in today at 187.5, so I'm up about 8lbs in the first week. A week ago I was doing incline dumbbell presses @ 3 sets of 8 reps with 65lbs, on Sunday I did 3 sets of 10 reps, and this morning I did 3 sets of 8 reps @ 75lb dumbbells.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend you continue with this cycle if your total cholesterol is 266 mg/dl. If you decide to continue with this cycle...maybe you should tell someone or write the word Superdrol across your body.

I have read plenty of logs and the ones that shared their blood work with the forums members...had some bad numbers. I learned from their mistakes and my numbers came back perfect.

The Superdrol will only move that 266 number higher. Did you do any kind of research on this topic or read the other logs? Are you taking medication to control your cholesterol?

Well, that's my 2 cents

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=379008#post379008

My 1st Superdrol Cycle – September 29, 2005

I’ll start with my background as I am new to the board. I’ve been lifting off and on for about 5 years (mostly off for that last 2 after a shoulder injury). I decided a couple of weeks ago to get serious again since I’ll be 33 years old pretty soon. I would guess my body type is more of an ectomorph since I don’t gain weight real easily. So after not lifting at all for the last year I started hitting the weights lightly two weeks ago. I know most would think I should lift naturally for a few months before taking this type of supplement, but I benefit more from seeing more immediate gains so I’ll stick with the program. I did a cycle of testosterone cypionate stacked with trenbolone acetate about 3 years ago and had excellent results at 1,000mg/week (gained 28lbs in six weeks) so I have a reasonable idea of what I should ‘feel’ and how my body reacts. I’m going to post this so I can gather feedback/experience from others that have taken SD. I still have some tren left and was wondering if anybody has stacked it with superdrol?

Here are my stats:

• Height – 6’
  • Weight – 179lbs
  • 34â€? Waist
  • Arms (will post later)
  • Legs (will post later)
  • Max bench (will post later)
  • Max squat (will post later)
  • Max press (will post later)
  • Max deadlift (will post later)
I’m at work now so I don’t have all my stats, but if there is anything else somebody is interested in just let me know.

I also have never really focused on heavy lifts so my poundage’s probably seem low to most of you, but the focus of this cycle is to see what percentage I can increase my lifts and not how many overall pounds I lift.

Blood levels:

• Glucose – 82 mg/dl

I will also take my blood profile after the cycle to see how it changes.

My daily supplement regimen will consist of:

• 20mg of Superdrol for the first week and 30mg weeks 2 & 3
  • 3600mg fish oil
  • 3000mg flaxseed oil
  • 1000mg milk thistle
  • 200mg CoQ10
  • 600mg NAC
  • 1200mg Red Yeast Rice
  • 300mg Saw Palmetto
Ok, here I go with day 1, I took 1 cap of SD this morning before my workout and will take another tonight when I get home. I take the rest of the supps throughout the day so I will not record them everyday. I also will probably focus my posts more on how I feel rather than posting every workout.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree, it's a Bad Idea. You should stick with NHA + x factor + NO products, GH and IGF-1, man. It would be more expensive and slower. But *MUCH* safer.

Jaberwoki

Awards
Those levels were a month before I started taking any fish oils, flax, RYR, etc. I am also getting my bloodwork done again next week, I can't imagine they can change much in a week and a half considering some people eat McDonalds everyday for years.