Phera-plex "ON" feeling versus Ergomax

aceman0920

Awards
SO u know how E-Max is supposed to be one of those "feel-good" when u
r on it.....would Phera-plex be the same in terms of this psychological activity?
(2-ene versus 2-ene/3-ene)

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
E...Max for me was definitely not a "Feel-good" drug.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually feeling tired after taking emax. libido is about the same as off.

raiderz

Banned
Awards
I have done a cycle of both , and Phera-Plex gave me a more on feeling and more aggressive..
E-Max did put on the bulk though.. With Phera-Plex the gains are slower but better defs.. So if I had a choice to do a cycle later , it would be PP... I have not tried Superdrol .. heard the stuff is pretty damn good though..

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
the original ergomax gave me a great feeling while on.
SD i felt like crap.
never tried PP though.

aceman0920

Awards
re

400runner: It's the same as ALRI's Ergomax

Raiderz: What do u mean by more "defs"?

aceman0920

Awards
re

Funny, u would think PP being more androgenic than E-max
would produce more bloating/less definition yah?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
PP is very interesting to me, the dose is esp up in the air as far as I'm concerned....

To those who have used, how much are you guys using?

Stuff could be awesome, I'm thinking it might be good in a shorter cycle.

O14

raiderz

Banned
Awards
The PP is giving me better definition , don't get me wrong,the E-Max really helped putting on mass .. but kind of felt tired ,on PP though..I am so ready to hit the weights .. the pumps I am getting hurt ,but the good pain ya know :thumbsup: Sex drive is through the roof on this ****... can't keep my hands off the wife... both products I took 2 caps.. one in the morning and one late afternoon... I want to try Superdrol on my next cycle.. and try to see which of the 3 is the best..you can read all the logs you want ,but you have to try the stuff on yourself as I believe everyones body reacts differently ,same as medicine

stinkfist

Awards
Emax was great for me. I really didn't feel any different from taking it other then the fact that I gained a good deal of mass and strength :D I am looking to do a PP cycle beginning of Dec.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I ran E-Max/Ergo whatever you choose to call it,

and the first week i was very tired, until I REALLY upped my cals, really hitting the carbs. I was eating rediculous amounts of food and my bodyfat barely climbed.
My libido was also up, quite noticeably.
After that first week, i felt great, not a whole lot different until I was in the gym, i just felt like i could workout for a longer period of time.

aceman0920

Awards
re

I have done an E-max/Max LMG cycle b4, and I am thinking
of doing a PP/Max LMG cycle in the future....clean bulk would
be the correct terminology to explain my goals. I did not really
get any acne w/ E-max, so I am hoping that I do not really have
to worry too much w/ PP, as the write-up states that the 2-ene
in PP is less androgenic than the 3-ene in E-max, but more anabolic.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
E..Max was great after day 7... very high Libido.. no lethargy... big strength increase

But sometime at the end of week 2 early 3 my Libido crashed... for the first time in my life I couldn`t.. think wet noodle here
Also I became a miserable f*#$... but WO`s went great and weight(17lbs in 3 weeks) went way up... And I did get at least 400gms of Carbs from
Oats, Brown Rice and Multi Grains along with veggies the whole time

aceman0920

Awards
re

sometimes I wonder if the muscle/weight gain are worth
dealing w/ lethargy/no libido/depression that some of these compounds
give u

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
give u
It's probably not unless you really enjoy training like an animal, with faster recovery and less chances of injury.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
give u
BINGO!

I think legality is the main reason they are popular. If I could do it all over, I'd probably just do a low-ish dose Test/Deca cycle a couple times a year.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BINGO!

I think legality is the main reason they are popular. If I could do it all over, I'd probably just do a low-ish dose Test/Deca cycle a couple times a year.
Right ON. I mean, how the F**K do you know what you are injecting when you are using illegal sh*t? It could be...
a. Impure
b. Fake
c. Contaminated
d. Anything else

I'm glad for those of you who can get reliable sources, but I think I'll hold off the real stuff until I can homebrew my own Tren/Test from C4tt1e pel1ets with extra purification steps. And then, Deca would be nice.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
After trying every methyl and PH and pro-steroid under the sun, I thin kI am qualified to say that the side effects are real, in some cases pronounced, and you need to be prepared. I can't believe more people haven't had serious problems from M1T or SD, the way they are/were sold and promoted.

picasso

Awards
Never did Ergomax. just finished Phera-Plex and experienced 7 pounds of lean muscle mass. Great libido and mood throughout cycle. Have a log if anyone's interested.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Never did Ergomax. just finished Phera-Plex and experienced 7 pounds of lean muscle mass. Great libido and mood throughout cycle. Have a log if anyone's interested.
Plenty of people are, Def post it if you have the time bro!

Thanks

O14

Hoodlum_0227

Banned
Awards
Tomorrow is actually the last day of my Phera-Plex/Max LMG cycle. The Max LMG must really make a difference with the PP because my cycle seems differents than most of what everyone else is saying. Tomorrow (my last day) will make 17 days of my cycle. So far I have gained almost 17 pounds. I am looking huge compared to what I did before and definitely more defined, not bloated really if at all. I think PP is an excellent bulker, maybe more so stacked with LMG. BF% has also gone down noticably and I have done barely any cardio. Strength is up, mood is practically same maybe a little better than normal. As for side effects, I definitely have gotten the acne side effect and quite a bit of shrinkage. Nothing to serious though, never really lethargic. Sex drive was way up at start of cycle but is now down quite noticably. Overall, this has been an awesome stack and can't wait to see what I look like after PCT. Anyway, that's my feedback, hope this helps you guys out!

Matt G.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump for this description except that I ahve taken PP and I have to say that it was cleaner then Ergo but it did not have a much of a positive feeling effect as Ergo for me.

the original ergomax gave me a great feeling while on.
SD i felt like crap.
never tried PP though.

raiderz

Banned
Awards
As for side effects, I definitely have gotten the acne side effect and quite a bit of shrinkage. Nothing to serious though, never really lethargic. Sex drive was way up at start of cycle but is now down quite noticably. Overall, this has been an awesome stack and can't wait to see what I look like after PCT. Anyway, that's my feedback, hope this helps you guys out!

Hoodlum, same here on the sides, oily skin.. some zits .. a little shrinkage ,not as bad as the M1T shrinkage .. But so far I have really like the results from PP..

aceman0920

Awards
re

Two questions: Hoodlum/Raiderz, did u have an increased good
mood on the PP cycle? Also, Hoodlum, why was ur cycle only 17 days long, as opposed to 4 weeks
like Anabolic Extreme recommends?

Hoodlum_0227

Banned
Awards
Well I didn't feel a whole lot different, maybe a tiny bit of mood increase. Well since Phera was new me and my friend split on a bottle to try it. I did 1 cap per day for the first 4 days then 2 caps per day for the remainder. Although now that I am on my last day I really do wish that I would have just bought a whole bottle to myself, I would love to continue this cycle. But either way it has been very good.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is there any endurence increases? for those of you who did any type of cardio

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Hey 400 runner--I ran 800 in HS and college, and still do roadraces, interval training, sprints, etc. Most PH/PS I've tried NEGATIVELY IMPACT your endurance--they positively effect your explosive/fast twitch speed, though. The only exceptions I've felt were the strong DHT-type drugs (M5AA, MDHT), and supposedly 1,4Andro, but I got weird sides from that. I just ran some E-Max and it negatively impacted my endurance.