My first homebrews

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Well I just started experimenting with homebrewing. So far I have made tren enanthate @ 250mg/ml with 3%BA and 20%BB and test enanthate @ 250mg/ml with 3%BA and 20%BB, and dbol with lozgod's oral recipe using everclear. All came out perfect. Have already tried the test and tren, 100% painless. Took a shot of the tren last night in my shoulder and I cant even feel I took a shot last night. Have to admit I was pretty nervous injecting something I made myself, and that tren looked like maple syrup!! lol, but everything turned out good. Filtered with Millex .22um filters.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Wow....how did you filter with .22um filters? Do you have a vacuum or just iron thumbs? :sick:

Anyway, glad all went well...I may join you with this route soon.

KM00

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
OH yeah, that filtering through a .22 was a BIATCH!!! I was getting about 1 very small drop out per second, maybe a little slower. Do you know how many tiny drops are in 20ml? I dont, but its alot lol. My hands were cramping up pretty bad and I was seriously drenched in sweat by the time I was done. On the bright side, I got some pretty good vascularity and pumps in my forearms!!:)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
my favorite people in the world are mad-scientist BB'ers....

:thumbsup:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
OH yeah, that filtering through a .22 was a BIATCH!!! I was getting about 1 very small drop out per second, maybe a little slower. Do you know how many tiny drops are in 20ml? I dont, but its alot lol. My hands were cramping up pretty bad and I was seriously drenched in sweat by the time I was done. On the bright side, I got some pretty good vascularity and pumps in my forearms!!:)
LOL....ask exmgq at ironaddicts about getting a vacuum. (maybe start a thread) he gave me a good link to a $50 vacuum before. You may benifit from it :D

I just lost the link...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at one of those, but maybe when I have more money I will look into getting one. I actually talked to exmgg about the homebrewing some, him and chaos helped me out alot along the way.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Well I just started experimenting with homebrewing. So far I have made tren enanthate @ 250mg/ml with 3%BA and 20%BB and test enanthate @ 250mg/ml with 3%BA and 20%BB, and dbol with lozgod's oral recipe using everclear. All came out perfect. Have already tried the test and tren, 100% painless. Took a shot of the tren last night in my shoulder and I cant even feel I took a shot last night. Have to admit I was pretty nervous injecting something I made myself, and that tren looked like maple syrup!! lol, but everything turned out good. Filtered with Millex .22um filters.
Can you direct me to Lozgod's oral recipe so I can follow step by step?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Look down about 11 threads under this one;)

Sturat

Awards
The other amazing option if you're using a .20 whatman is to use a large syringe, I use a 60cc, and stick it in a caulking gun. The gun I use won't blow my filters and it makes the process almost effortless. . .

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip sturat, I was looking around at some home brew forums awhile back and saw that a guy does that, it may have been you, I dunno, but that is a really good idea. Definately using it next time, should make things alot easier.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
The other amazing option if you're using a .20 whatman is to use a large syringe, I use a 60cc, and stick it in a caulking gun. The gun I use won't blow my filters and it makes the process almost effortless. . .
Ohhh...wow, great idea! Freggi'n genius! Got plenty of caulking guns around this house...dad is a general contractor :D

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive been thinking of making my own, my only problem is since I have a room mate I dont exactly ever have time to do it, and if I do it at home, well that just wouldn't work. I am very interested in this, I just dont have places to do it, I think I will have to find a way for future cycles. Powders are expensive domestic, but not nearly as expensive as buying everything premade. I just gotta learn the entire process (stickies above) before I ever even begin to try.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
It really is pretty simple, just makes you nervous when you are injecting something you just made!! Hey snakebyte, i got some anavar powder also, did you make yours with the solution lozgod gives?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It really is pretty simple, just makes you nervous when you are injecting something you just made!! Hey snakebyte, i got some anavar powder also, did you make yours with the solution lozgod gives?
No I didn't, I just mixed it with EVOO. In the future I would use lozgod's, I just had only a limited amount of time to start my cycle and finish in a certain amount of time. My way worked, but probably would have worked better with lozgods recipe.

AgentOrange

Awards
Hey Nate, maybe you can help me with something. I'm ready to do my first conversion and plan to use a kit.

I've looked over several of the "guides" out there, including basskiller's, and notice that when using a kit, everyone seems to recommend mixing oil with the dissolved fin pellets and then pouring that through a filter.

Wouldn't it be easier to pour the dissolved pellets through a filter, THEN mix in the oil?

I guess I don't see the point of mixing in the oil first...

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The filter is used to help sterilize the solution, so if you have the oil and dissolved pellets all mixed together, when you run it all through the filter into your sterile vial, your solution should be 100% sterile. But if you run the pellets/solvents through then add the oil later without filtering, there would be a greater chance of contamination. Make sense? Its much simpler just to filter it all at once:)

AgentOrange

Awards
The filter is used to help sterilize the solution, so if you have the oil and dissolved pellets all mixed together, when you run it all through the filter into your sterile vial, your solution should be 100% sterile. But if you run the pellets/solvents through then add the oil later without filtering, there would be a greater chance of contamination. Make sense? Its much simpler just to filter it all at once:)
Thanks Nate. I didn't understand the importance of filtering the oil. Thanks for the info.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Large barrels and caulking guns are great.. but even just using 20cc barrels will help. I don't mind doing 100ml's with one 22um. It does get tiresome, but I just zen out on the golden pretty product.

I'd consider the vacuum if I was doing larger amounts.. but I do it for personal use exclusively, so i don't mind a little pain with my pleasure.

:numbered:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
10mL - 20mL is a good trade off if your going to do it by hand. The larger volume of syringe you use, the less pressure you can apply. So going too big will cause alot of undue work, but find a nice happy medium and .22's ain't so bad. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZoomZoom88 Supplements 81
Universal Rep Company Promotions 123
NTDiesel Anabolics 7
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 1