Body Recomp

BrKonman

Awards
I know theres a bunch of bro's out there who have experienced, first-hand or as an eye-witness, some serious body reocmpositions. I'm curious to know what was taken, how much and how often, what nutritional setup was followed, and training(If possible, otherwise just which combo's packed the biggest body reshaping punch)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good question B... I wouldn't mind hearing the stories myself..

deaconbill

Awards
I would appreciate that too, especially details on their nutritional intake.  Thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fina did it for me while cutting. Put on about 8lbs lean at 75mg ED, while following a CKD. Training was high volume, reverse pyramids. THe key to keeping it was post cycle therapy. Increased calories a little above maintenenace and mildly increased carbs to sustain the new growth and used Nolva. I kept it all, but lost a little strength. Nothing to bad though.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot to add. THe cycle lasted for 6 weeks with Fina only at the tail end of a 3 month cutting cycle. Hope this helped :D

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by Bobo
Forgot to add. THe cycle lasted for 6 weeks with Fina only at the tail end of a 3 month cutting cycle. Hope this helped :D
It did, thanks :cool:  Now we just need some more people to share their experiences....

Brock Landers

Awards
Fina is definitely a wonder drug, I have seen it change people

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
My first ever cycle was:
QV Test Enth- 500mgs week
QV EQ- 400mgs week
25mgs Thai d-bol ED
10 Weeks.

Post cycle therapy with clomid and novladex of course. I decided to use HCG also and it restores natural test levels as quick as anything. I started out at 168 and ended up at 190. 22 pounds all together, I lost only 2, maybe 3. Post cycle I ran trib. and creatine to keep strength up, etc. I supplemented with liver tabs, whey protein, MRPs, homemade shakes, multi, ALA, milk thistle and flax oil.
-This is by far the most expensive cycle Ive done but it was money well spend, my BF didnt increase, my strength through the room and I looked so much harder and to be honest I looked like an new person. I told myself I would only do 1 AAS cycle just to get some mass...then after I walked around with a smile on my face and permanent lat spread for a couple months, I had to visit the dark side again. I believe in going over board your 1st cycle. Then decline as y ou go. You have to see what your body reacts to the most and least. Everyone can tell you to do this and do that, but only you know if you've wasted money or made a wise investment.
I had mild acne, but I dont believe in buying acne meds, I just took a couple showers each day. I was very please with the obsolete sides and have a lot of people to thank for that successful cycle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing YJ.. this is the same cycle I am thinking about doing. BTW, about what bf% were you at the start of this cycle.  

Originally posted by YellowJacket
My first ever cycle was:
QV Test Enth- 500mgs week
QV EQ- 400mgs week
25mgs Thai d-bol ED
10 Weeks.

Post cycle therapy with clomid and novladex of course. I decided to use HCG also and it restores natural test levels as quick as anything. I started out at 168 and ended up at 190. 22 pounds all together, I lost only 2, maybe 3. Post cycle I ran trib. and creatine to keep strength up, etc. I supplemented with liver tabs, whey protein, MRPs, homemade shakes, multi, ALA, milk thistle and flax oil.
-This is by far the most expensive cycle Ive done but it was money well spend, my BF didnt increase, my strength through the room and I looked so much harder and to be honest I looked like an new person. I told myself I would only do 1 AAS cycle just to get some mass...then after I walked around with a smile on my face and permanent lat spread for a couple months, I had to visit the dark side again. I believe in going over board your 1st cycle. Then decline as y ou go. You have to see what your body reacts to the most and least. Everyone can tell you to do this and do that, but only you know if you've wasted money or made a wise investment.
I had mild acne, but I dont believe in buying acne meds, I just took a couple showers each day. I was very please with the obsolete sides and have a lot of people to thank for that successful cycle.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I began at 7.333% BF (Water weighing tank). Since then Ive gone up a bit in bodyfat, but hell Im bulking. Thats a great 1st cycle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Wow I am impressed with the bf YJ.. okay opinion.. I have my bf at around 13% right now.. should I cut it down before I do my first cycle or just try to keep in around there and cut afterwards?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
13% is about on the borderline....Personally Id cut down to around 10 or 11% then do the cycle because you wont gain much BF if any, I bulked very clean....but thats my opinion, Id cut down a couple percents and start fresh.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that was what I was thinking.. actually I am using my cycle as my reward at the end of this mini cutting cycle.. :D  I think I should be able to make it by 1st of next year

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well that was what I was thinking.. actually I am using my cycle as my reward at the end of this mini cutting cycle.. :D  I think I should be able to make it by 1st of next year
There ya go, keep us posted bro and if theres anything myself or anyone else can do, drop us a line.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate  it YJ...I will more than likely be asking questions

skazzel

Awards
Bro, I don't know what your situation is, but if you have not lifted before, you can skip the steroids - just tighten up your diet (avoid foods with sugar added - candy, softdrinks, etc) and lift hard and you will notice major changes drug/hassle free.

If you have been training for awhile and want to take things to the next level, then tren is your friend. Just make sure you throw in some form of test in there if you want to keep your libido up (keep the doses low and you can avoid bloat).

skazzel's body recomp stack:

Tren 150mg eod / 75mg ed
T-Prop 100mg eod / 50mg ed (shoot with fina)
T3
Clen

Then nolva post cycle. If money is no object, throw in some anti-e's for the entire cycle to reduce bf.

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by skazzel
...skazzel's body recomp stack:

Tren 150mg eod / 75mg ed
T-Prop 100mg eod / 50mg ed (shoot with fina)
T3
Clen

Then nolva post cycle. If money is no object, throw in some anti-e's for the entire cycle to reduce bf.
Similar to my ideal (beginner) body recomp stack, except I would definitely not use T3, or Clen, on a first/second cycle. I'd say:

500mg Test Prop per Week,

Tren at 75 ED (150 EOD if still adjusting to needles and not wanting every day injections)

Femara at 1.25 ED from start to finish, and 2 weeks into post cycle.

Clomid for 4 weeks Post Cycle

Keep in mind I did say beginner cycle for that initial body recomp. Only thing I might throw in as well is Winny.

But that's just my thought, not something I've witnessed firsthand... which is what I wanted people to share. Keep 'em coming guys. :)

wardog

Awards
  • Established
For me it was my first trip to the dark side that made all the difference. Having trained for 7 years, at 6'5" 230 I looked athletic, and in great shape, but that was about it. First cycle was 8 weeks of fina and 4-AD and I put on about 25-30 pounds in that cycle, and peoples jaws were dropping. I kept probably 20 pounds when all was said and done, and learned to do post cycle after fina, because I had no dick for 3 months after.

Since then I have learned a lot, and have gone as high as 270, but have never gone below 245. Fina for me..just entirely reshaped the way I looked..the stuff is awesome.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for Fina!

MOOOOOOOOOO!