PCT if on HRT??

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok I truly have read and read but cant seem to find a definative answer. I am finishing up an SD / MOHN stack. I am on legit HRT of androgel /hcg daily. I DO NOT use nolva, clomid or arimidex as my bt results never show elevated E...........

I have been told pct is not necesarry and as far as kickstarting the HPTA I understand that....The conflicting nifo and confusion I have is in regards to estrogen. I have read that when the high levels of androgens plummit that the body will produce a glut of estrogen. Based on that one owuld think maybe Nolva would be in order///other places I have read not necessary since I am on hrt and maintaining T levels exogenously. I would REALLY apprecaite help wiht this.....I have a week and a half to go and have made great lean gains......I really hate to lose them.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I have been on HRT for 7 years straight, I have done several prohormone cycles before they were banned, 4ad, 4ad cyp, m1t, 1-test etc.......and I have NEVER done PCT, I am on test cyp injects year round because my body produces no test at all. I have hypogonadism. There is nothing to re-start when I end cycle. I think you need no PCT if you are on HRT yr round

tattoopierced1

do you continue your HRT shots while taking Test in a cycle? I am on HRT and am going to be doing a test enan./EQ cycle and was going to stop the test cyp. shots until I am done with the cycle, but wasnt sure if i should still keep doing them along with the enan shots.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
while I did prohormone cycles yes I continued my hrt, but if I were to run test/eq, I would not use HRT at same time, but would continue it the moment the cycle stopped, so no need for pct, and one bonus of that, is it is WAY easy to keep gains, since your test never plummets down

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 3
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 34