Pre Olympia cycle Help!!!
- 09-26-2005, 12:32 PM
Pre Olympia cycle Help!!!
I am looking for a vanity cycle. I'm going to the Olympia this year and only have 3 weeks so I am looking for advise for what I can take that will actually do something. I am getting some Win but what else can I use with it or am I better off just staying with the Win and leaving it at that???
- 09-26-2005, 12:42 PM
What are you looking for cuts or bulk. Three weeks isn't long but sure you can add/lose some considerable size during that time sounds like sd might be your best bet to achieve both
- 09-26-2005, 12:59 PM
What is SD? I want to do both actually. I want to get some size without retaining water and be cut. Help! Gotta start soon as hell, right?Originally Posted by max-rot98
09-26-2005, 01:05 PM
SD = SuperDrol.
You have 19 days. Do you have PCT in order.. what will your training be those 3 days or more.. in Lost Wages? I think it's best to NOT be one of those guys walking around with your lats flared and put it off for a more convient time. Just my opinion and trying to help.
If you have decent size and are at a relatively low bf percentage a diuretic and/or an AI to help dry you out might help. Or even better something like Rebound XT.
09-27-2005, 04:39 PM
dont do anabolics just to go watch the olympia
09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Who cares what a bunch of muscleheads at the olympia think about you. I agree with 400, just go and enjoy the show. Plan out your cycle and PCT when you want to make serious long lasting gains.
09-27-2005, 05:01 PM
he's more concerned about the boooooooth chicklets.....Originally Posted by KD1
which btw... every other guy jacked up on test is going to be thinking they can score. So revndsin, simply put.. it best to just not be that guy...
that guy (tht g)
1. A 150 pound frat boy slash gym rat that thinks he is Gods gift to women and will walk around with his cut off shirt and/or side ways hat and/or popped colar trying to hit on every piece of "fine ass" that his feeble mind lays sight of.
If any of the following has offended you in any way it's probably because you are.... that guy.
09-27-2005, 07:48 PM
09-28-2005, 06:11 PM
Reason this thread got closed was due to the fact that the said thread starter needs a ton more research before he starts a cycle and before he even starts a thread about starting a cycle.. answer enough for you now?
Similar Forum Threads
- By jacksna in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:06 PM
- By monsterbox in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 11Last Post: 12-19-2010, 12:20 AM
- By mss07 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-14-2008, 11:08 AM
- By dantheman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-24-2003, 01:10 AM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 19Last Post: 12-11-2002, 01:09 PM