best legal supplement for blocking estrogen

Gbart

Awards
i searched and found a ton of info but alot of it is from a while back, and so many different opinions. What in your opinion is the best legal supp for blocking estrogen. Raloxifene? is this a good serm thanks for the info in advance..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Blocking estrogen, hmmm... :think: Letrozole

Your question is vague...

turkish

Awards
  • Established
i searched and found a ton of info but alot of it is from a while back, and so many different opinions. What in your opinion is the best legal supp for blocking estrogen. Raloxifene? is this a good serm thanks for the info in advance..
You ask for a legal supplement, then you ask "raloxifene?". That's a drug, and you can't legally obtain it without a prescrption. Same thing for nolva.
If you're going to feed it to your lab rats, that's a different story.

If you want something fully legal, your anwer would be ATD in my opinion.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya please be more specific. if for pure anti e then you have tons of choices but wiht the ATD's such as rebound you can block E and boost test and make great gains.

Gbart

Awards
something for blocking estrogen on cycle easy to obtain i didnt even know raloxifene was illegal saw it on a website and heard a few things about it so thats why i asked sorry not to be more specific. not on a cycle just researching. thanks for the replys

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
something for blocking estrogen on cycle easy to obtain i didnt even know raloxifene was illegal saw it on a website and heard a few things about it so thats why i asked sorry not to be more specific. not on a cycle just researching. thanks for the replys
if youre just "researching" get nolva

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolva is the best choice as it is fast acting and a highly competitive selective estrogen receptor modulator. it is the best and most commonly used anti e for blocking the bitch tit effect i beleive. arimidex will not block the estrogen, it will prevent it from even forming. this is useful if you are using an aromatizing steroid and dont want to look like a bloated bag of water from the estrogen caused water retention. raloxifene is something im not too familiar with but it seems people are using this to actually reduce gyno. if you want to go the easy way you can get 6-oxo or rebound xt, both aromatase inhibitors, but they wont be as powerful as nolva or adex.

Gbart

Awards
what is a product to eliminate gyno i know that sometimes theres nothing but if its right after a cycle i think ive read that you can still do things to lessen the effect or in some cases get rid of it all together? kinda changing the thread but any answers are appreciated thanks

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
what is a product to eliminate gyno i know that sometimes theres nothing but if its right after a cycle i think ive read that you can still do things to lessen the effect or in some cases get rid of it all together? kinda changing the thread but any answers are appreciated thanks
You are thinking of nolva. When experiencing a flare up of gyno while on cycle, thats when you take nolva.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene will bind more strongly in breast tissue than Nolva, but either is great.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Instead of creating a new thread, I'll ask about it here :

I've been previously operated for pubertal gyno, so I think I'm estrogen sensitive.
I have read about some people getting gyno even from Ergomax or SD, so what should be my drug of choice (and dosages) to avoid any risks gyno-wise?

For example, a decent dose of arimidex ed or eod would be enough to protect me from the evils of gyno? Or SERMs (nolva, ralox) or would be a better choice? What about ATD? Or maybe a combination of the above?

I'd be glad if I could get some help here (remember, I don't even want to wait for a "flare up", just don't want to take even the slightest risk).