Volume? - AnabolicMinds.com

Volume?

  1. Registered User
    Ghosting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Volume?


    I just wanted to make sure I was clear on something, 1 or 100mg = 1cc in volume?

  2. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    1 cc = 1ml and you can have the mg equal just about anything you want
  3. Registered User
    Ghosting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    1 cc = 1ml and you can have the mg equal just about anything you want
    Thank you sir.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2846

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosting
    I just wanted to make sure I was clear on something, 1 or 100mg = 1cc in volume?
    Yes, MattD already got to 1cc=1ml.

    Most powders can be "assumed" to be close to 1gm/mL, or 1gm = 1mL (cc) in volume. Therefore, if you have 99ml of oil and 1 gram of powder, you will get a total soln of 100ml. That is just an estimation and is in no way accurate, but it is "close enough" for our purposes. Unless we're working with lead here, no big deal
  5. Registered User
    Ghosting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Yes, MattD already got to 1cc=1ml.

    Most powders can be "assumed" to be close to 1gm/mL, or 1gm = 1mL (cc) in volume. Therefore, if you have 99ml of oil and 1 gram of powder, you will get a total soln of 100ml. That is just an estimation and is in no way accurate, but it is "close enough" for our purposes. Unless we're working with lead here, no big deal
    Thank you too.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. German Volume Training
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:41 PM
  2. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
  3. Volume Training for the Genetically Typical Trainees
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 10:45 AM
  4. what kind of volume did you use on 1t pro?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:20 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in