- 09-23-2005, 07:25 PM
2 months ago I ran Superdrol and Max LMG, with Liquiid Nolva as PCT...my hair shed pretty badly but it's slowed down...my question is...
How can you tell if you're 'SHEDDING'. I notice a few strands of hair on my pillow every morning but I think that is normal? If I shake my hair over a sink...about how many hairs falling out is considered "SHEDDING" vs. just natural hairs falling out.
- 09-23-2005, 07:39 PM
well think back to before you went on cycle and think of how much fell out then.
- 09-23-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by Pioneer
Now in the morning it varies from 4-5 strands to like 15-20...still find 5-6 stands of hair on my pillow in the morning...
09-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM
- By cmp007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-16-2009, 02:54 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:29 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 64Last Post: 10-06-2002, 11:03 PM