Is this gyno starting?

iron-mind

Awards
Into 3rd week of my 1st cycle. 500/wk test enanthate for at least 10 weeks. Also ran 1st 3weeks with 25mg d-bol. Just switched to 50 mg oral Winny 2 days ago that I plan on running additional 2 weeks. Last few days I noticed my nipples are tender, not itchy at all, but feel a little sore when I brush them. Also are hard all the time but haven't increased in size. Should I start on Nolva to be safe? Want to avoid it if I can. Friend of mine says he experienced the same thing on his cycles but it never got any worse for him. Any advice? Thanks.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
nolva, 40mg everyday taken at night for 2 weeks

iron-mind

Awards
Thanks, but should I wait at this point to see if it progresses or am I asking for trouble?

texas

Awards
if you have any concern just take some, better safe then sorry

iron-mind

Awards
I squeezed to the point of pain and nothing happened. No fluid at all. Just hurt. They're fairly tender and hard but that's all. Been that way for 4-5 days. Hasn't gotten any worse though.

sponge

Awards
If they hurt its time to throw some nolva in there. Check around for small lumps under them.

40mg nolva now plz ^_^

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sponge you really need to read the board rules..
consider this your warning

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No posting for a 20 year old in the anabolic section is..
but thanks for weighing in on this ;)

iron-mind

Awards
Hey, don't forget my question! Ya'll are arguing over rules while I'm sitting here growing tits! (lol!)

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would throw some Nolva in there if you are experiencing any tenderness, better be safe then sorry.

iron-mind

Awards
Thanks, man. Do you really lose that much effectiveness from taking Nolva during the cycle?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I use androgens, my nipples get hard and stay that way. They usually get irritated from shirts rubbing against them in this perpetually-hard state. Can you tell if maybe they're irritated from being perma-erect? If that's the case, nolva is not needed and won't help.

dd

iron-mind

Awards
Yeah, thanks. I believe that is 90% of it. They're probably a little more tender than usual but that accounts for the rest of it, I think.