Awards
what makes ATD the better AI?

Would Rebound XT be better as on cycle AI than a formestane based product like
ALRI Impact Ultra?
Its just that I find formestane works well to combat bloat

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
formestane has not a very good oral bioavailability, thus you have to inject it, I think impact ultra is great for that, although ATD is more effective at inhibiting aromatase activity

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
u mean inject impact ultra???

how would arimidex compare to XT?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formestane has excellent transdermal bioavailability and there are companies that sell it as a spray. And I thought there was evidence that ATD itself might convert to estrogen. AFAIK formestane can kill 100% of aromatase enzyme at 250mg ED.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brfish, I was wondering about doing that. How much formestane are you getting into your solution? Did you find a saturation point?

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
^^^
formestane does not blocks 100% of aromatase activity so far no AI can boast that claim, here is a list of potencies of several AIs, including third generation type 2 AI letrozole :

Aminogluthetimide @ 1000mg ED / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : 90.6%

Anastrazole @ 1mg ED / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : 97.3%

Exemestane @ 25mg ED / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : 97.9%

Formestane @ 250mg IM every two weeks / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : 84.8%

Letrozole @ 2.5mg ED / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : >99.1%

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Any idea on where ATD comes in here, percentage-wise?

^^^
formestane does not blocks 100% of aromatase activity so far no AI can boast that claim, here is a list of potencies of several AIs, including third generation type 2 AI letrozole :

Aminogluthetimide @ 1000mg ED / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : 90.6%

Anastrazole @ 1mg ED / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : 97.3%

Exemestane @ 25mg ED / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : 97.9%

Formestane @ 250mg IM every two weeks / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : 84.8%

Letrozole @ 2.5mg ED / Average percentage of total body aromatase inhibition : >99.1%

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^^^

If I'm reading this right its saying the formestane was used at 250mgs every second week. I know its common for the transdermal to be used at 250mgs ed wich would make a big diffrence.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
^^^

nice find, what's the source?

reps for you anyway