how long to wait

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
guys...got a dilema tongiht. im dumb-tired so wanting to go to sleep soon. any length i should wait after applying my ph, before lying in bed? how much is gonna rub off onto the sheets? if its a good amount of time i have to wait, how about skipping this appliction (this my 4th day on it, and today has been my day off)....i dont think the second option is a good one. curious how long i should wait after app.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Sleep till the morning?  They said it takes 30min to absorb.  If you are gonna take only a nap, then do it after, otherwise stay up for 1 hour, read something until it drys ;-)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Sleep till the morning?  They said it takes 30min to absorb.  If you are gonna take only a nap, then do it after, otherwise stay up for 1 hour, read something until it drys ;-)
ya til the morning. ya, im waiting til the sucka dries...so freakin tired...(head bobbing up and down, watchin the tv) thanx for your input.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I used to pout mine on right before bed with no wproblems. None got onto my wife either.. I would just wait like 10mins then hop into bed. I did not do it all the time just when I had to.. Talk to ya

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I usually wait like 15-20 mins....

by then its in there....go for it.

LG. :cool:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
same thing goes for clothes i assume. i try to avoid putting on my shirt/pants long as possible but of course, sometimes its impossible. so any contact (bed sheets, clothes, wife..ha)?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sage
same thing goes for clothes i assume. i try to avoid putting on my shirt/pants long as possible but of course, sometimes its impossible. so any contact (bed sheets, clothes, wife..ha)?

I wait for about 5-10 mins for clothes because you are not putting all your weight on them (unlike bedsheets) and the wife?.....I'd wait for 25-30 mins just to be on the safe side;)

LG. :cool: